1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

[accepted] The_Clev

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Clev, Jul 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Clev

Clev Resident Stoner Staff Alumni Donator Tester

• How often do you play?
    Pretty much every day. At least 4-5 times a week.
    • Which well known servers have you had admin on before? (if yes, answer the following sub-questions below as well)
    Currently admin for Soprano's Servers and The Baron's Warchest
      • Did you simply get admin because you are a friend of the owner?
    I got admin from Daskew for playing on TBW for a while and eventually that opened the door to me being invited to other servers
      • How long were you admin?
    TBW since February of this year, Sopranos since April.
      • Was your admin status ever removed and if so why?
    Only once when Daskew was testing things and forgot to set them back.
    • Do you have any recommendations from guards or server owners or other notable people?
    Depending on what they think : @rymcd @ParaLogia @Panduhs_FTW (Stinky) @daskew87 @-Marcell- @RampageX @makmoud98 @kedram @CowboyDan @Vampire @stabborazz
    I can probably post some more if needed.
    • If so, ask them to post here
    • Why should you get admin and what makes you a good admin?
    I feel like KAG has gone downhill in the recent months and I really want to be a part of the team that helps bring its publicity back. I know some people may disagree with my application, and they are entitled to do so, but I personally feel like I would be a great addition to the admin team. I have been a very fair admin in the other servers I admin for, and I feel as though, with the amount that I play, I could cover the servers quit easily.

• Any other information you think might be relevant?
    I'm fairly well known in the KAG community.

Last edited: Jul 19, 2015
  2. startselect3

startselect3 Arsonist

+1, extremely friendly, never had a single problem with him, and he's a very positive person that is enjoyable to be around. I would be extremely surprised if anyone were to -1 him based off of personal experiences, I am certain the only people who would ever -1 him would be for silly reasons like, "I've never seen him before". The only problem is that I fear he lacks a bit of experience, but still I can never ever see him abusing his powers in a million years.

3. Horse_That_Goes_Ni

Horse_That_Goes_Ni Your favorite Persian Staff Alumni Donator

Clev's a good guy, you can't go wrong with making this man an admin. +sexy beast

Clev likes this.
  4. finleymars

finleymars Ballista Bolt Thrower Staff Alumni

I can't agree more with the fact that clev is a very mature, friendly player. He is also very active. +1

5. TheDirtySwine

TheDirtySwine Haxor Staff Alumni Donator

Quality guy! Don't even know him that well! Judging from the comment above he sounds like he enjoys jumping on bandwagons and hating on people even though he's never met them. I would definitely give a +1 (-2)

Clev likes this.
  6. Clev

I hate on you for the sole reason that I've never seen you be kind to a single person in this community. Every single time I see you ingame or on the forums you're berating somebody over something completely idiotic.

L3fty, KingChaos and startselect3 like this.
  7. PUNK123

PUNK123 Hella wRangler Staff Alumni Tester

+0 because i do not know this guy well and my only experience with his as admin is being muted because i called HAND a stupid idea[or something along those lines (long story and fwiw this was after it died)]

Clev likes this.
  8. king-george

king-george Haxor Staff Alumni Tester

+1
    Good guy over at Sopranos.

9. Cobramuziek86

Cobramuziek86 Arsonist

10. Vamist

Vamist THD Team THD Team Tester

+1 Sorpranos admin like me <3, fun to be with, hope he does good! <3

11. L3fty

L3fty Bison Rider Staff Alumni

I had you muted so i didn't see your apology in game. Apology accepted. Cheers.

Last edited: Jul 20, 2015
  12. Clev

@L3fty to be fair I did apologize and offer to rebuild it, but that's no excuse and I'm sorry

L3fty likes this.
  13. RampageX

RampageX Haxor Staff Alumni Tester

The thing with Swine is when he types/texts he acts like a total shitter, but I enjoy when he's on mumble with us. He's chill as fuck and is fun to play with. I kinda wish he would be that all the time, but it is what it is. Now back on topic, if your going to be an official admin I would refrain from keeping grudges and the trolling has to stop. I disliked Swine when I first met him, but as time went on got over it. I'm willing to give you a chance and +1 you.

Clev and TheDirtySwine like this.
  14. Clev

I do agree. I apologize swine, but that's just how I generally see you. I'm willing t forgive and forget if you are.

TheDirtySwine likes this.
  15. Osmal

Osmal Bison Rider Donator
    1. [Server] Sandbox Reborn

16. KingChaos

KingChaos Catapult Fodder
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

+1 the shit out of this guy, I am not even close friends with him, but he always does his job at the sopranos, and the only incident of him "holding grudges" etc. is the one with swine, thats it, other than that, he is a model admin
    you know what? +8

17. +1 clev is gud man and not going to freak out when someone calls him bad

Clev likes this.
  18. KingChaos

KingChaos Catapult Fodder
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

+1, Stabborazz was sad because he wasnt on the list, so Clev added him, thats how nice he is :3

stabborazz likes this.
  19. Vamist

Vamist THD Team THD Team Tester

Cant wait to see what the devs are gunna say :o

20. stabborazz

stabborazz Haxor Staff Alumni

+1
    He's a nice guy and does a great job at the Sopranos.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.