1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

[accepted] TheDirtySwine

Discussion in 'Archive' started by TheDirtySwine, Jul 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RampageX

RampageX Haxor Staff Alumni Tester

Although you've done stupid shit in the past and have grown from it. I would like to see you be given a chance. +1

TheDirtySwine likes this.
  2. Galen

Galen Haxor Staff Alumni Donator

-1 doesn't seem suited from the way he replies to "accusations" and tries too hard to get people in here to +1 him

norill, Stevedog, PUNK123 and 4 others like this.
  3. gg swine. gg.

kittycity and TheDirtySwine like this.
  4. I'm uncertain whether or not he should be admin; hes a mature, well known player who has the skills to be a great admin, but he tends to be hot-headed and verbally abusive, as shown here. If he can control his temper, he would make a great admin. till then:

+0

Note that he is not a griefer, so please stop accusing him of being so.
    Also, this thread should be locked because it's being used as a platform for personal attacks against swine.

DatNobby and TheDirtySwine like this.
  5. PUNK123

PUNK123 Hella wRangler Staff Alumni Tester

That is a pretty big accusation.......do you have any evidence at all to actually back it up?

6. Darknighte9

Darknighte9 Bison Rider Staff Alumni
    1. KAG Competitive League

A good portion of this thread? I can't say I would necessarily recommend Swine at this moment, but like Stevedog said, he has some of the great characteristics of an admin. When there isn't always solid evidence, it's sometimes difficult to tell what's personal and what isn't based on the way people articulate their thoughts. Swine treated me well at Nova, does/says inappropriate things on occasion, but if he puts that and what is an overly tainted reputation from Nova behind, he will be a great admin someday +0

Stevedog and TheDirtySwine like this.
  7. PUNK123

No. If he has good characteristics i havent seen them on the forum or ingame(as ive already stated). It depends on your definition of personal attacks i suppose. If you mean we are attacking his character based off of past issues then perhaps. If you mean we are attacking him just because we do not like him then you are wrong. He created a thread where people are suppose to criticize him and judge him; Yet, when we do exactly as we are supposed to it should be locked?

8. Darknighte9

Darknighte9 Bison Rider Staff Alumni
    1. KAG Competitive League

Hopefully I can get the last word on this. Saying "you know I'd be here to -1 you" isn't even criticism. Nor is it halfway constructive. At least many others had the courtesy to show the good and bad of Swine to help him improve. I know Swine has the characteristics because when it came down to business in Nova he was serious and cared about the game and community. And yes what he has done in the past in pubs puts him in a bad light which is something he will deal with I'm sure. There are big differences between being constructive and coming back to feed a personal agenda though. But yes this thread should be locked because it has become a game of "he said-she said" and not well articulated responses.

DatNobby likes this.
  9. Galen

Galen Haxor Staff Alumni Donator

It's not like we have to lock it to get you people to stop it. You can always bail out. If we lock it, potential criticism or other feedback won't get posted.

10. PUNK123

You're right that isnt criticism but what is criticism is what came after(in that exact post). I dont know him personally and i really only know his bad personality(he has frequently flaunted on the forum and ingame). It can be considered a personal agenda if you give me your definition of a personal agenda. If you mean i came here to crap on him just because he said mean words to me then no. If you mean i came here because he has shown traits of a bad person and player(false votekicks) then yes i do have a personal agenda for him to not get admin and what is wrong with that? This is for everyone's feedback on him and when it comes to events, everyone has their own side to tell. If that is what you mean by he-said she-said i think it is necessary, to be allowed, so that everyone's side and opinion is heard.

EDIT: it was a completely different post actually and my response to something he said

Last edited: Jul 12, 2015
  11. suspect

suspect Catapult Fodder

Too many of you are getting into your feelings on some Drake shit. Just leave your reason as to why you think he should/shouldn't be admin instead of staying in this app and shitting it up. Posts should really be limited to one per user in APP posts

Redshadow6, Mazey, DatNobby and 7 others like this.
  12. Yagger

Yagger Kouji's bitch 5eva Staff Alumni Tester
    1. SharSharShar - [SHARK]

In game attitude from the games I've seen him (alt or main) varied, from supportive to snarky (which everyone had done). Though, I feel if that was worked on he could be a decent administrator; not like we just can't remove him if he acts up.

+1

PUNK123 and TheDirtySwine like this.
  13. AmestriStephen

AmestriStephen Haxor Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester

+1
    I ve seen him lately, he s nice n cool

Biurza and TheDirtySwine like this.
  14. Devoted to the community and all around good guy. The only beef you guys have on him is for votekicking a guy on a non-official server. The guy that was kicked isn't even butthurt about it.

I've thought a lot about this one. I think he's learned from the incident. If anything abusive happens he can easily be removed as yagger said, though I promise you it won't be necessary.

If accepted I'll personally show him the ropes.

+1

TheDirtySwine and AmestriStephen like this.
  15. Lee_Shioon

Lee_Shioon NinjaBrian in disguise Donator
    1. Practitioners of War Extreme Revolution - POWER

+1'ing this because I believe in democracy (though Furai gets to decide who gets accepted/rejected) and let the rest unfolds.

On a side note, the guy is pre cool and nice enough to players everytime I lurk in US servers. By the way, you can always report badmins given with the right context and evidence to kick them out of their authoritah instead of bashing them firsthand, which kinda hinders other people from making an impact. Because he could have definitely add something that might encourage growth in KAG community but we stopped it due to personal/selfish agenda, or for the sole reason of just wanting to see the world burn.

Last edited: Jul 13, 2015
  16. link6155

link6155 Haxor Staff Alumni Tester Official Server Admin

I'm a bit reluctant to share my thoughts but here we go.

I've known swine since the days of classic. Back then, he was just a regular guy and honestly I thought he was fine. Even in beta we talk here and there, didn't have any problems with him. However, things started get awry when he started this casual clan that I can't even remember. He kept spamming the chat and annoying the shit out of people, I didn't think much of it. Then he started to have this attitude that he's better than the team (voting next map due to team losing, spike dropping, etc). It became rather frustrating playing on the same server as him with his attitude.

However, I'm willing to give him the chance to prove himself. If he can prove that he can put other players before himself and that he will change his attitude, then I wouldn't mind him being an official admin.

+0.1

Last edited: Jul 19, 2015
  17. Lawrence_Shagsworth

Lawrence_Shagsworth Joke Slayer Official Server Admin

I know that other people have had bad experiences with Swine, but whenever I have seen him in-game, he has been a nice person. Everyone has their bad moments on KAG. I know I have been a raging bitch on numerous occasions whilst playing this game, it's in human nature to get annoyed. If people believe that Swine does a bad job admining official servers, it isn't that difficult to remove him from his position. Swine should at least be given a chance

+1

TheDirtySwine likes this.
  18. Dargona1018

Dargona1018 Ballista Bolt Thrower

I redact my -1 rating, in favor of a +0, but all of my arguments still stay.

If Swine can prove himself with this chance that he might be getting, then I have no qualms with him getting admin.
    Main thing I had against him being admin was that I didn't think he would do good. Prove me wrong, and you get my +1.

icemusher likes this.
  19. Maybe he does act out of emotions sometimes, and that can be a fault. I have seen him talk trash to other players, but it's never came out to be too derogatory. I believe that Swine can change from this, if handed a bigger responsibility. He really should be given a test run at this at least. As to his tendencies to be a "shitter", and not really care too much, it is what happens after playing for a long time. He seems to be have no doubts in his mind about his ability and I don't have any either. Maturity problems might occur, but I think that he will be able to keep a calm head when dealing with a particularly agitating player.

Some of you may have had bad experiences with Swine, but I've never had a problem with him. The only thing that pisses me off is when he quits a server after playing for 5 minutes. Like literally every single damn time I'm playing, this happens... +1

Last edited: Jul 14, 2015
    DatNobby and TheDirtySwine like this.
  20. Auburn

Auburn Prepare Yourself! Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Tester

+0.5
    I don't know what has happened, but every time I see you, you're becoming more and more of a douchebag. Ever since you joined Nova (and gotten your custom head) you have seemed really cocky and arrogant. You would be a pretty good candidate, but you could stand to learn a bit of humility.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.