1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

[accepted] TheDirtySwine

Discussion in 'Archive' started by TheDirtySwine, Jul 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheDirtySwine

TheDirtySwine Haxor Staff Alumni Donator

I'm no longer in Nova. I joined Apex to take kag a little more seriously. I think my actions in game have been a result of how I'm treated at home. Had a pretty crappy day yesterday to finally have a moment of clarity and I think my attitude towards life had been a reflection of how my father feels about me. Don't want/need this thread to be about my personal life, but at least I understand why I had been acting up

PUNK123 likes this.
  2. too easily angered and immature to be an admin

startselect3 and PUNK123 like this.
  3. kittycity

kittycity Haxor

When I joined zen and a mumble where I talked to some peeps my voice was pretttty high pitched but I used my mic despite that. people were nice about it and just ignored it which surprised me because this is the internet.

So after zen fought some people the matches were recorded and the mumble audio too of us "stratizing" while playing the game and it was posted to the forums if anyones curious there ya go so peeps could watch for fun.

A couple days after that im having fun on the lk server just playing around and swine joins and starts to just harass me about my voice, age, etc. It went on for a while of me just saying "ok" and ignoring it. went on a bit more until horse joined and defended me which was great of him to do so, then they argued for a bit and then after the match was over swine left.

stuff like this went on for a few months of him just insulting me: whether it be about zen or my voice he just made sure to harass me when ever he saw me.
    to be fair to swine after a few months we were just building a huge tower and he apologized to me for being a jerk. it wasn't any long and written out letter but more of a "hey, sorry for being a big jerk" so at least he apologized for being a jerk but I still give him a -1 because I see this happen to more people today.

story over--

i realize this is kinda weirdly formatted post but basically i say -1 to swine because hes rude, inconsiderate and just plainly a bad person who would not make for a good admin imo. but he did apologize to me after 3 months or so of torment, apologizing / admitting you were a jerk is a mature thing to do so theres that.

edit my vote is now +1 but im leaving the story here so peeps can read and take this tale into consideration in their vote

Last edited: Jul 23, 2015
    Fuzzle, Snake19, norill and 6 others like this.
  4. TheDirtySwine

I do recall getting pretty pissed off at you, but I don't remember making fun of your voice.

I think it was because of how good you were at spikes and how frustrated they made me. Might have been more to it than that, but I don't remember.

Totally understand and deserve the -1 tho.

5. Adrianza

Adrianza Shark Slayer
    1. Zen Laboratories

1+ he's a pig

Redshadow6 and Blue_Tiger like this.
  6. Lee_Shioon

Lee_Shioon NinjaBrian in disguise Donator
    1. Practitioners of War Extreme Revolution - POWER

Hmmmm, I may have made a hasty decision, but I'll leave my vote as is for the sake of my personal experience with the person.

However, I do not tolerate bullying in any shape or form because it is a verbal abuse that may significantly affect others whilst the one who is saying nasty stuff to someone may mean little to them.

I wish that I did not know this sort of thing happened, because I find it hard to respect people that can do such thing to someone. That said, I hope it won't affect you getting admin but from now on I'll definitely be mindful of the stuff you do or say; because you do that again to someone, I'll make sure you won't easily get off the hook.

startselect3 likes this.
  7. wow, that's fucking terrible

an_obamanation and PanduhsFTW like this.
  8. TheDirtySwine

I think kitty might have exaggerated parts a little bit, but I did have beef with him. See it how you want, but understand that both sides of the story are going to be biased. I think tormented is a pretty strong word all things considered...

9. Solaris

Solaris Batlord Sliftensnurgh Staff Alumni Donator Tester
    1. Practitioners of War Extreme Revolution - POWER

After many months of lurking the US official CTF server I never had one problem with swine. He seems like a chill dude that kept to himself/a small group of friends. Also kek at all this half ass criticism from certain players, either +1 or -1 and leave your reason, commenting 10 times on someone else's app isn't going to do anything. In the end it's up to Furai, not you.

+1

TheDirtySwine likes this.
  10. kittycity

kittycity Haxor

Im changing my vote to +1 i realized that swine did all those things long ago and now hes a nice guy helping kag grow! (hes streaming kag right now :OOO) and he apologized. I guess i just -1 earlier because I was still a little butt hurt.

11. Furai

Furai THD Team THD Team Administrator

Whoa, that was quite a lot to read...one word - DRAMA.

I realise that people will hate me for that but I'm actually going to accept you. Don't undermine my trust I have just laid in you. (I hope that's grammatically correct.)

Accepted.

Reasons?
    I believe that people can change.

I hope you'll behave on your best from now on. If you don't - guys, feel free to PM me with actual evidence. I can as easily remove his admin status as I have decided to give it to him.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.