1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

[accepted] toothgrinderx

Discussion in 'Archive' started by toothgrinderx, Jan 4, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. toothgrinderx

toothgrinderx Ballista Bolt Thrower Staff Alumni Tester Official Server Admin

• Which continent are you from?
    North America
    • How often do you play?
    Every day, quite a bit. I've spent around 1500 hours playing KAG in just the past 4 months since i bought it.
    • What times are you usually available (Please answer with your timezone)?
    The only times I'm not available are weekdays 2-10pm (Central, US) though I work overtime frequently.
    • Which well known servers have you had admin on before? (if yes, answer the following sub-questions below as well)
    None except for mak's stuff and the MLK servers.
    • Do you have any recommendations from guards or server owners or other notable people?
    Define notable, because I don't believe I've ever even seen a single one of the people from the first page of the 'notable members' (except @Mazey) play the game kek. Sarcasm aside here's a few that I believe would vouch for me- @Kazaco97 @Lawrence_Shagsworth @makmoud98 @ParaLogia @Darknighte9 @toffie0 @kedram @RampageX @dual_chiecken @mehwaffle10 @kittycity @CowboyDan @Vamist
    @sinitreo @The_Clev @rymcd

I'll ask others as I think of them to post here.
    • Why should you get admin and what makes you a good admin?
    I deserve admin because I am the single most active player of the game, and am tired of having to grab someone off steam to come deal with someone spamming/griefing only to have them stop as soon as the person joins. I am constantly helping new players learn the ropes and beyond that I have (and still do) teach average players interested in becoming better knights specifically. I also generally do what I can to help with griefing/votekick situations but it's very difficult to convince people (especially non english speakers) what's really happening. I generally don't partake in the more unsavory though legal, parts of matches like spawn killing noobs over and over until they all just quit. And another thing I do that I think is beneficial for KAG growth, is loosen up around noobies and I'll swap to prevent stacked ass teams when I can. Luckily for pubs, it's no fun for me either when 4 of us (high tier players) are on one team and the other side has no one to pose a threat. Lastly I'm very well known by US and EU players alike as a fun/reliable person to play with.
    • Any other information you think might be relevant?
    I mentioned I work second shift, this effectively kills any chance I get to play with Americans during the week most of the time, so that being the case I am not only active on US but EU servers as well, can't handle AUS ping tho. So though I am from the US my play times would ensure I am available on both continents (just ask the FIST! boys :B):). This is why I am still applying even though Furai is only calling for EU admins. I would also like to add in regards to the post about US server's being mostly covered, well, they just aren't, especially for late night players. And with the influx of new players due to the current sale I am also seeing a lot of noobies with good intentions getting kicked from the game too.

ez choice

Edit: Discussed it with Furai and he approves.

Last edited: Jan 5, 2016
    JGamerX, Mersau1t, DatNobby and 3 others like this.
  2. Furai

Furai THD Team THD Team Administrator

I approve this application. That doesn't mean that @toothgrinderx gets accepted automatically. He still needs e-penis measurement done, guys. So +/- 1 him.

Last edited: Jan 5, 2016
  3. RadioActive

RadioActive Guest

4. The_Owl_King

The_Owl_King Arsonist Official Server Admin

+ He's a nice lad, seems to know whats up. I think he'd do a fine job as admin.

Last edited: Jan 8, 2016
  5. Darknighte9

Darknighte9 Bison Rider Staff Alumni
    1. KAG Competitive League

+1 Is an active member of the community that understands the need for order throughout official servers right now.

kittycity likes this.
  6. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

Mixed feelings. Previously griefed/trolled on officials just when I couldn't see to annoy me, but he does seem to have matured a bit. +0.49

PUNK123 and link6155 like this.
  7. Dargona1018

Dargona1018 Ballista Bolt Thrower

8. toothgrinderx

Yes yes there was that time 2-3 months ago where hitler and I started making incognito penises everywhere during some small early morning matches after you told hitler to stop building his signature dick tramp cannon lol. And then we convinced you it was xuorox (crashes servers with ladders when his teams losing anyways) and you kicked him 25252525. Even xuorox messaged me afterwards loling and hitler and I were only messing around with you specifically haha.

It was one time and we weren't ruining the game for others, I just want to clear that up for the purposes of this thread because your phrasing makes it sound a bit like I used to grief games for real, which I have not once done.

Thanks for all the ups so far m8's.

PUNK123 likes this.
  9. CowboyDan

CowboyDan Haxor Staff Alumni Donator Tester

+1 really cares about the game and is active. would do a good job as admin.

10. kedram

kedram Drill Rusher Tester

+1 a reliable person, not someone who would abuse this power.

11. DatNobby

DatNobby Haxor

12. _Cuffs_

_Cuffs_ Haxor Staff Alumni Tester

Good player. Better Guy. +1

13. Amrrrica

Amrrrica Builder Stabber Staff Alumni

14. makmoud98

makmoud98 You are already DEAD Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester

+1 really cool guy, mature, friendly. never seen him abuse when i gave him admin.

PUNK123 likes this.
  15. L3fty

L3fty Bison Rider Staff Alumni

Enjoy playing with, hes not as good a knight as he thinks he is :wink: but unlike most, will team up with a builder and also brings mats +1.

EhRa and toothgrinderx like this.
  16. AmestriStephen

AmestriStephen Haxor Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester

17. Vamist

Vamist THD Team THD Team Tester

+1

I was never alerted about this, >.<

18. toothgrinderx

Thanks all for the continued support!

AmestriStephen likes this.
  19. RampageX

RampageX Haxor Staff Alumni Tester

+1. One of the more active players within the community.

20. noodlefishpizza

noodlefishpizza Ballista Bolt Thrower

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.