1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

CTF [ACCEPTED]Toothgrinderx

Discussion in 'Accepted Maps' started by PUNK123, May 30, 2017.

1. PUNK123

PUNK123 Hella wRangler Staff Alumni Tester

Can you stop with the insults please? We haven't even begun to mess around with the official server's previous mapcycle (we've only Accepted new maps) and as I've already said I'm only responding to this as a map maker defending their work. When it comes to changing the cycle this map very well might go, but your criticism is still very lacking (and hinged more on insults)

2. MillerTheRealRacoon

MillerTheRealRacoon Catapult Fodder

Looks like a lot of fun
    You can go up, down or middle. Endless possibilities::):
    But I think it needs at least a certain number of players to make it "fun"

3. Can't you just make a drill and dig through everything with ease? Maybe I'm missing something.

If I'm right I'd suggest implanting a couple more bedrock areas to further encourage taking top.

No need to be toxic, I understand that we've all to despise a map having ceilings but I looked at the map for a while and it seems like this is the best take of a ceiling map yet.
    If I could recommend something to improve the map I'd suggest making it a bit more spacious, especially in the pockets on the top.

PUNK123 likes this.
  4. Potatobird

Potatobird Haxor Forum Moderator Mapping Moderator Tester Official Server Admin

There's almost nothing to drill through, though. Look at the top picture: the entire bottom area is just a watery cave. That actually makes it harder, you'd have to build the tunnel instead of digging it. You have no dirt cover, you aren't getting any stone, there's water everywhere and knights might be able to get in too.

Edit: Oh wait, maybe I'm the one that's wrong here? Map colors are weird