1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

AcidSeth

Discussion in 'Archive' started by AcidSeth, Dec 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AcidSeth

AcidSeth Arsonist

I'm online almost everyday. 4/5 hours a day. GMT +1.

I've been admin on a few sandbox and roleplay servers on BETA people liked to join, nothing relevant anyways. Also have been accepted in some others that never opened.
    I've been admin for around 2 months. I had to cease some admin roles.
    I've never been applicating for admin places but I always wanted to be one, so maybe past experiences won't help me much.

I won't be begging for reccomandations, they can drop one if they pass by. I've been around with some now-guards like master4523, Beef, owthathurts and others. With other oldfags, I don't know if friendship is that mutual. ;-;

I'd be helping around on gameplay itself, so maybe those that are more scrubs than me, like new players can get better at playing. I've got some thick nerves, but those old dirty kicking-boots fit me well. It's easy for me to understand if one is going to grief a match, so I could freeze the right guys at the right time. I'm quite sick of those temporary bans and vote kick things that keep happening, I always wanted people to stop.
    Official are the servers I play on the most, they're pretty good but lack some stable playerbase but thankfully that's being fixed in just one go.

I've been playing KAG for 2 years, and part of the Pumpkin Stars clan for half of this year.
    I'm a friendly guy, that could help.

Paul_the_Peasant likes this.
  2. Furai

Furai THD Team THD Team Administrator

Any opinions?

3. Piano

Piano Bison Rider

4. webkinz96647

webkinz96647 Catapult Fodder

he came from a :chest: and it opened to a :smug:
    +1

5. Duplolas

Duplolas So Sad

I havent really seen him in-game in awhile, that may just be because we are never in the same place at the same time. Although from his forum activity and the little time I have seen him in-game I think he would be a great admin.

He is experienced, kind, and mature. +1

6. Furai

Furai THD Team THD Team Administrator

Denied. Maybe another time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.