1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Action [!] CTF and Rapid CTF servers

Discussion in 'Server Directory' started by Noburu, Nov 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Mods: jackitch
  1. studios

studios Shipwright

Yes. Thank you.

2. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Okay. Give joining a try and if it doesn't work, got into sandbox mode, hit HOME and type this in--> \rcon \players2 <--and then hit ENTER. Give me the id number it spits out and I'll try again.

3. studios

studios Shipwright

Yeah still banned. Here you go:
    [studios] (id 1342649530)

4. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Okay, I've plugged your number in. See if it works; if not report back and I'll try something else.

5. studios

studios Shipwright

Hmm still banned. Again, thanks for this.

EDIT: It's working now, thanks!

FuzzyBlueBaron likes this.
  6. FuzzyBlueBaron

Glad to hear it! Sorry it took so long - sometimes the server gets cranky and it's luck of the draw as to whether you can fix it without a complete restart.

Enjoy the game! ;)

[Oh, and if you could merge your double post into a single post using edit, that would be great. Ta. :)]

7. Noburu

Noburu Dirty, DRUNK, Hillbilly Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Just edited that map this afternoon to make each side climbable by both teams.

As to the banning, this build has been so fucked up it was very likely the admins didnt even ban you. I somehow got banned myself even though I know for sure it wasnt another admin lol. Glad to see you are unbanned now though.

EDIT: Also if an unban works in console it will tell you player unbanned, or at least it did before this build, but I havent gotten one unban to work since 228 build went live. Pretty much have to restart the server to clear them right now.

8. studios

studios Shipwright

Hah yeah. I'm banned again. This time I wasn't even in the game. Went to a friend's house to play, played on the server fine, drove home, started up KAG again and noticed I was randomly banned. This is too much probably I don't want to put you guys out since it's obviously the build. I can wait till the server resets or a new build is released. :)

9. chrissama

chrissama Shipwright

Hello in action rapid ctf i'm ban.You can déban my?

10. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

Hello. For some reason I've been banned from the server. My ping does sometimes gets high enough that I get kicked once in a while, but I know they only last for like 10 minutes. For some reason though, I've been banned from both servers. At first I assumed maybe I just had bad ping the moment I started, but it has been over a day now so I feel that it's more permanent now. Based on the recent postings, I'm think it's been error due the build or something, since I haven't griefed or anything. Anyways, I know you're busy so I'm in no rush. Thanks.

11. Baron_Norab

Baron_Norab KAG Guard Tester

Looks like Noburu needs to restart them. :P

FuzzyBlueBaron likes this.
  12. FuzzyBlueBaron

Oy! Three bans in under 12 hours... :huh?:

13. sj67

sj67 Greg hunter

This is a fun server, keep it up. Except it's so easy for me to bomb jump and win the game because barley anyone knows what bombjumping is and how to do it. I gave some people a lesson today. :P

14. Noburu

Sorry busy busy at work all night. Will restart the server now.

EDIT: Servers full at the minute so I or one of the admins will restart it later.

15. FuzzyBlueBaron

It's okay, Noburu. People know you're a busy person, and if they don't they should. ;)

Valkyrie likes this.
  16. studios

studios Shipwright

I seem to be unbanned now, just a head's up. :)

Noburu and FuzzyBlueBaron like this.
  17. Noburu

Rayne took care of the restart this morning so I could go to bed :P

18. IloveElectro

IloveElectro Base Burner

19. Chayeh

Chayeh Shopkeep Stealer

Can a mod come on and ban anarukituruki, he is speed hacking.

20. FuzzyBlueBaron

Hey Chayeh,

Don't know if a mod for Action! was on in time to catch anarukituruki, but you can report him in the Report abusive players (griefers/hackers) thread. Also, if you need more immediate help, the fasted way is to get on the KAG IRC channel and ask for a guard. ;)

Noburu and Baron_Norab like this.
Mods: jackitch
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.