1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Action [!] CTF and Rapid CTF servers

Discussion in 'Server Directory' started by Noburu, Nov 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Mods: jackitch
  1. Noburu

Noburu Dirty, DRUNK, Hillbilly Forum Moderator Donator Tester

More like twice a day. So yes Stevedog just hold tight.

2. Galen

Galen Haxor Staff Alumni Donator

Nice servers dudes! :D i love the maps :D

Rayne and Noburu like this.
  3. DarkHairedIrish

DarkHairedIrish Shopkeep Stealer

At this time, we have to restart it, Noburu is banned on his own server.

4. Noburu

Sad but true, random server bans ftl.

5. Noburu

Servers have been updated. Unlimited is now 28 slots (up from 24) and the Rapid server is down to 8 slots (from 12). The rapid server will likely be a zombies server once they are released.

EDIT: Updated the OP for the first time in a while :P

DarkHairedIrish likes this.
  6. Annihilon

Annihilon Shipwright

Ok, Ive been playing this game since the alpha release but not on the forums much, but I was on this server just about 4 minutes ago and one of the Admins Boxpipe banned me for so called "Squeezing" and when they froze and warned me I asked what that was, because ive never heard of it before and they never saw me do it. The only reason they know it happend was because I asked them why I had just warped into solid dirt and was trapped but could dig my way out 1 block at a time, then they went on to tell me that was "Squeezing" and it wasn't allowed, so I told them it wouldn't happen again because generally I didn't know what the hell it was *lol*. But as I was pushing forward helping dig a tunnel with a builder we ran into some stone and I started digging upwards while he dug one block to the right above the stone which was at knee level, and it turns out that if you jump in an area like that, you get warped inside the map or "Squeezed" as they worded it. I told Boxpipe that it happend again and jokingly stated "I've gotta be jinxed or something for that to happen twice". He then proceeded to ban me for several days. I am very unhappy about this although nobody probably cares, just though I would let you know how horrible of a job that particular "Admin" is doing, considering he banned me when I didn't know what the hell was going on. Anyhoo, Cheers!

7. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

To be fair, you can't really blame him as he wasn't you. Consider it from his perspective (not just yours), you could have been like the many other people I have seen that say, oops I won't do it again, and then does it again anyways and says it's an accident every time (even though it probably isn't). So I wouldn't say that he's doing a horrible job.

The reason squeezing isn't allowed is because it allows you go get to places you shouldn't be allowed, meaning past enemy defense when it'd normally take much more time. It's considered cheating which is why it bannable on these servers. You get a warning the first time and a kick on the second, so Boxpipe is actually doing his job.

Noburu, AJ, BlueLuigi and 1 other person like this.
  8. DarkHairedIrish

I agree with what kouji said. I deal with people squezing all the time and honestly, sometimes it might be a mistake, some people seriously don't know but most people do. So I see why boxpipe would ban you but really, bans only last until the server resets. Even with /rcon /kickid Annihilon 99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 will be reset once the servers are reset. Which they are reset whenever one of us gets banned on them (netcode is perfect) So don't worry if it was an honest mistake, it has happened to me too.

9. Rayne

Rayne ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester

they are reset multiple times a day, learn to explain shit irish.

Kouji likes this.
  10. GloriousToast

GloriousToast Haxor Donator

also squeezing seems to be one sided as blue (or red/ anyone on left side) will be able to squeeze toward the direction of the enemy as well as it doesn't work the other way

11. Noburu

Yes, the servers are reset multiple times a day to keep them running currently and except in extreme cases no kick should result in more than a 30 minute ban.

All the more reason I dont allow it.

Rayne likes this.
  12. Let me repeat what i said in the premium forums about this:

And here is someone who agrees with me:

BlueLuigi likes this.
  13. Rayne

Rayne ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester

Not in this build.
    You used to be able to.

Noburu likes this.
  14. GloriousToast

GloriousToast Haxor Donator

the only way i can see it be done is if you use the blast of a bomb to impale yourself into the wall, or sometimes with a charge from a knight. also now a day yu can only squeeze upwards, you can go left/right but only if you also go up
    :castle_wall::castle_wall::castle_wall::castle_wall::castle_wall::castle_wall:
    :castle_wall::castle_wall::castle_wall::castle_bg::castle_wall::castle_wall:
    :castle_wall::castle_wall::castle_bg::castle_wall::castle_wall::castle_wall:
    :castle_wall::castle_bg::castle_wall::castle_wall::castle_wall::castle_wall:
    :castle_wall::castle_bg::castle_wall::castle_wall::castle_wall::castle_wall:
    :castle_bg::castle_bg::castle_bg::castle_wall::castle_wall::castle_wall:
    :castle_bg::castle_bg::castle_wall::castle_wall::castle_wall::castle_wall:

:castle_wall::castle_wall::castle_bg::castle_wall::castle_wall::castle_wall:
    :castle_wall::castle_wall::castle_wall::castle_bg::castle_wall::castle_wall:
    :castle_wall::castle_wall::castle_wall::castle_wall::castle_bg::castle_wall:
    :castle_wall::castle_wall::castle_wall::castle_wall::castle_bg::castle_wall:
    :castle_bg::castle_bg::castle_bg::castle_bg::castle_bg::castle_bg:
    :castle_bg::castle_bg::castle_bg::castle_bg::castle_bg::castle_wall:
    sorta like this now or just straight up

BlueLuigi likes this.
  15. Boxpipe

Boxpipe single, female, lawyer

Server should be restarted, constantly getting this when I try to join followed by a quick loss of connection.

Code:
    [15649] *Restarting Map*
    [15654] Net object not found. Id = 0
    [15654] RecdDeltas: Something wrong netid = 0 (0)  1904/1330
    [15654] Object with ID 0 not found (object falsely destroyed on client?)
    [15654] Bad snapshot; skipping 568b fail 22 (last packet 50 once 56)
    [15655] RecdDeltas: Something wrong netid = 0 (0)  1904/1330
    [15655] Net object not found. Id = 0
    [15655] Object with ID 0 not found (object falsely destroyed on client?)
    [15655] Bad snapshot; skipping 568b fail 21 (last packet 50 once 56)
    [15656] RecdDeltas: Something wrong netid = 0 (0)  2160/1586
    [15656] Net object not found. Id = 0
    [15656] Object with ID 0 not found (object falsely destroyed on client?)
    [15656] Bad snapshot; skipping 568b fail 20 (last packet 50 once 56)
    [15657] RecdDeltas: Something wrong netid = 0 (0)  2160/1586

16. DarkHairedIrish

The netcode is perfect isn't it?

17. Boxpipe

Boxpipe single, female, lawyer

Definitely jelly of netcode, why can't I be that perfect?

18. DarkHairedIrish

More on topic I'll hop in mumble and yell at them to reset the server.

19. Noburu

20. DarkHairedIrish

Never really got into IRC. I've been on there but meh, just didn't really enjoy it. Isn't integrated into the game much.

Mods: jackitch
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.