1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Action [!] CTF and Rapid CTF servers

Discussion in 'Server Directory' started by Noburu, Nov 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Mods: jackitch
  1. Ramsis

Ramsis Ballista Bolt Thrower Donator Tester

I'm the builder so hoping that whole meeting thing is you covering my ass so I can finish a bunker before I topple the enemy stuff.

2. Boxpipe

Boxpipe single, female, lawyer

You should really look into getting some skill with catapults, the moment AJ or Blueluigi get a catapult the game is over. The capabilities of a catapult tearing holes through walls are endless! (Bombjumping knights now have an entrance, Archers can now more easily shoot enemies inside, builders will be able to use less resources helping knights storm breached fortification...). Also if you are on a limited lives server you yourself will not have to worry about wasting lives for your team.

3. AJ

AJ Emperor of Mankind Donator

Sometimes both me and Luigi have catas at the same time and the destruction is beautiful. *cries*

Noburu likes this.
  4. Ramsis

Eh, I'm usually good only hitting around 10-15 deaths on my own, just something about being the driving force when it comes to breaking things. I know Cata's are good and all but I just don't see a need for them if I can get a circle of knights and archers and plow through buildings while being able to reclaim them for my team and recycling any resources put into it while I reconstruct it to suit our needs.

I need to post some pictures of my reclamation projects, I do some pretty awesome things when given little to work with. I have also come to the understanding that I am a great killing knight without the need of bomb-jumping and other silly things.

5. BlueLuigi

BlueLuigi :^) Forum Moderator Donator Tester

My attention is not to ban you but to have you not grief or do stuff, whether you did or didn't please don't anymore, and never say shut up or something when frozen it usually leads to being banned.

Indeed let us be friends

Ramsis likes this.
  6. Noburu

Noburu Dirty, DRUNK, Hillbilly Forum Moderator Donator Tester

WOOOT CIRCLE JERK! No one invited me :(

Glad this is behind us.

Ramsis likes this.
  7. BlueLuigi

:d Now that I'm posting from an actual PC again:
    You should get a little friendly with a catapult especially on that map (Predio), you can just seriously rape the shit out of the other team with a proper cata spot (roof 5 tall,3 tall wall in front of cata area), it's hard for archers to shoot and you can just laugh your way to the bank as you reap the souls of the enemy team, usually with 2 people at the start (one to gather gold the other to set up the cata and workshops) you can dominate the other team easily.

Ramsis and Noburu like this.
  8. Knighthart

Knighthart is love Donator

It appears I'm banned on the "More Slots" titled server, only thing that happened was the usualy ping ban a few days ago though, so It'd be nice if someone could investigate.

9. Boxpipe

If you haven't been talked to and frozen in-game by an admin, then you have been most likely been apart of another random server ban. Don't worry however since bans are wiped clean when the server restarts, which is multiple times a day.

Normally these server bans should only last no longer then 10 minutes.

Hope this helps and look forward to seeing you on the server :sword: :D

BlueLuigi and Noburu like this.
  10. Ramsis

So after the spat between Luigi and myself it would appear that I wasn't the one doing the griefing or the tellings of the fuck off variety. Some little prick came in with a slightly modded version of my name and was trying to get me in trouble! What a world D:

[14113] <(PAC)Ramsls> shut the fuck up
    [14121] <eViL 12anger> D:
    [14792] <eViL 12anger> dw
    [14850] <[!] BlueLuigi> dont pick up my cata again.
    [14947] <eViL 12anger> -.-
    [14960] <[!] BlueLuigi> or I'll just ban you next time
    [14997] SpookieHoboFire left the game
    [15028] <sirwonkins> arent gaurds suposed to be fair to all players/
    [15535] Lord Username5679 left the game
    [15566] <[!] BlueLuigi> 1)I'm not a guard I'm an admin
    [15634] <firestone> MOTEHR FUCKER
    [15698] <[!] BlueLuigi> 2)I am being fair.
    [15923] Forev Juviana left the game
    [15963] <(PAC)Ramsis> need help down here
    [15964] <(PAC)Ramsls> shut up blueluigi

The L's are trying to get me murdered.

11. Boxpipe

That does seem to be quite a problem, I'll make sure to give him a warning for griefing (since you obviously took the punishment for him and he got off without penalty) if I see him on the server again.

If he isn't in your clan please let me know, I'll gladly warn him to remove the tag.

I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you.

Noburu likes this.
  12. Ramsis

If you see him again blacklist him. He's obviously out to get me in trouble and PAC isn't even a clan just a friend thing. Where should I report copycat griefers anyways?

13. Ramsis

14. BlueLuigi

Yea this is a strange problem, not sure how they deal with it but he also griefed so can report it there anyway

15. DarkHairedIrish

DarkHairedIrish Shopkeep Stealer

Well thats damn right funny.

16. AnRK

AnRK Shark Slayer

Jut got banned on the premium server for god knows what reason by one of the bacon lot, I stupidly lit a keg which I thought I'd dropped when I was rebuilding a quarters but apparently I was "doing griever like things all game". All I'd really been doing all game was making a hash of playing knight as usual, doing a bit of offensive building, and rebuilding the castle, the only things I could see as been "griever like" is was that I walled to the top of the map (it was a pretty high map and blue team kept bombjumping in, seemed like the sensible thing to cut it out), and I destroyed alot of damaged team bridges that were making our traps useless and replaced them. If someone could unban me that'd be ace cos I really can't see what I did wrong other then a bit of stupidity with the keg - which only took out a few bits of back wall and didn't really damage our castle in any profound way in the first place.

17. DarkHairedIrish

DarkHairedIrish Shopkeep Stealer

I've done the same thing before. Also it happens when I think I switched to builder when I'm still a knight and press F. So don't worry. Plus, the servers reset multiple times a day and bans reset once the servers reset. If it truly was an accident, then no problem.

18. AnRK

AnRK Shark Slayer

Cool cheers man, was just a bit irritating cos I kept switching to builder every now and again to patch up our castle when I was trying to work on my shitty knight game so grieving couldn't be further from the truth, took a few minutes for me to gather the resources to upgrade the shop and buy the thing so if I wanted to grieve there was probably a better target then the middle of a spike trap :D Just changed my keys around as per Strathoses' recommendation so still getting used to it too, keep being majorly retarded sometimes and taking a couple of seconds to get a fucking ladder out so I'm not surprised I managed to fumble my way into doing that.

19. Vanguarde

Vanguarde 'Most Hated' 2013

Both of these servers are usually very fun to play on, I have had some great times on them. Highly recommended to all my fellow KAG family!

Mods: jackitch
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.