1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Action [!] CTF and Rapid CTF servers

Discussion in 'Server Directory' started by Noburu, Nov 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Mods: jackitch
  1. Nixito

Nixito KAG Guard Tester

If you genuinely weren't griefing, I apologize. However, every time I saw you you were collapsing something or breaking something, I had heard from other people that you were griefing, and then you blew up a keg in base. What else am I to think?

Rayne likes this.
  2. AnRK

AnRK Shark Slayer

That's fair enough if you were getting alot of reports, but if I was breaking anything it was mostly knackered team bridges, or the backwall behind them - as it seems in the current build that you can't build teambridge on damaged back wall - to repair our spike traps. The only other destruction I did was in the middle of the battle, and that was an enemy structure, I did drop a couple of stone blocks off the edge of our hill and got a couple of team kills cos I timed them pretty badly, so I can see how that could of been interpreted as grieving, but I did all the !!! stuff before to try and attract people's attention to what I was doing, needed to do something because we had no outpost to change classes quickly, and the edge of our castle needed work at that point cos it kept getting hammered by bombs, so dropping rock was about the only thing I could do at that point.

3. SummerSquash

SummerSquash Shipwright

Complaint:
    This server is shit, very very unbalanced. It is Experts and "Admins" (you all so call it) against Noobs and starters.
    I believe I have also been banned for complaining the lack of balance in this server.

Thank you for reading this. and have a good day!

-Squash

4. Rayne

Rayne ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester

so clan members aren't allowed to play on the same team? we barely play kag, and when we do we want to play together.
    does that mean my server is shit? no, stop crying and get better if you can't win.

dunno why you're banned, but with that attitude i don't really feel like unbanning you

Noburu likes this.
  5. Bookmark

Bookmark Haxor

This server has an unlimited amount of swag. Highly recommended for people in need of some.
    If you don't have premium, that is.
    Everyone knows that premium swag can only be attained on the MOLE server, anyways.

6. Rayne

mang you don't even know what premium swag is.
    next release i'ma have hella premium swag.

7. SummerSquash

SummerSquash Shipwright

Squash
    A reply to your comment on my complaint

Dear, Global "Moderator" Rayne

Unfortunately, This Server of yours does not have the power to balance players in a certain match/battle. I am disappointed of this great server that has a potential to be a good well modified and fair server because there is no fair play when stacking a gang of professionals, experts, moderators into one team against a cluster of beginners, noobs/newbs (people who are bad at a game or new), people (who want to help the other team against this so called "rape" in internet slang of "owning") in another team.

To resolve this problem, I would appreciate it if you could input a plugin of some sort to balance the game. Encouraging other better players to help out in other starting players.

You don't like this attitude? Assuring the creators of this server a good day is bad? How is this a bad attitude? Despite being in a different team, you are still playing together. Challenging each other to a duel and calling it a good game. Don't be a moderator then if you do not have the time to go in a server and ban or freeze people for cheating, glitch abuse, etc. Leave it to other people with all their time to keep King Arthur's Gold a safe indie game for even the youths to play.

I look forward to your reply and a resolution to my problem.

Sincerely, a fellow King Arthur's Gold gamer,
    Squash

8. Ramsis

Ramsis Ballista Bolt Thrower Donator Tester

Ah yes, the old "I was an asshole, got called out for being an asshole, someone commented on how I typed prior, now I'm going to be a bigger asshole with my snippy rebuttal."

As a clan member, lemme just go ahead and tell you to go fuck yourself and if you don't like it move on? We have plenty of people who love to play on Rayne's server because he actually shows a bit of care towards the everyman and is willing to keep it fresh and fun. Nobody is telling you to play on the server and watching you whine about it is both entertaining and sad at the same time. It's a game.

Also this "Don't be a moderator then if you do not have the time to go in a server and ban or freeze people for cheating, glitch abuse, etc. Leave it to other people with all their time to keep King Arthur's Gold a safe indie game for even the youths to play." The game is violent and gorey, meaning the automatic rating would be a T for Teen at the lowest or a Pegi/Peggy 13+ easily (whateveridk) So to imply we should suddenly act differently to attract the kids is just pathetic in it's own right. It's a game mostly played by teens to adults, sorry.

9. Rayne

you're disappointed in my server because KAG's autobalance feature is broken?

because that totally makes sense.

and no, i don't like your attitude, who gives a fuck if you wished me a good day, "This server is shit." real good opening statement.
    i don't know who told you what the capabilities of modding in this game are, but this is very far from possible.

WarrFork, Noburu and Ramsis like this.
  10. SummerSquash

SummerSquash Shipwright

Squash

To: Ramsis, a forum donator.

Forgive me for the last phrase, you have corrected me. But to what I think, kids these days are playing what they are not supposed to play. Back to my reply on your comment, Just reading your comment makes me want to think how unprofessional the things you do. "Suck my genitalia"... But forgive me if you are just a donator and not really actually have a server or do anything on this game. Plus, Please explain your first quote about being an ass-hole and so on and so forth. I could not understand your point here but re-use the word ass-hole a bunch of times.

I am still waiting a reply on how this server needs some auto-balancing plugin or something that would help my experience in this server a better more fair place to play in.
    </br>--- merged: Jun 1, 2012 6:21 AM ---</br>
    To Rayne

I shall be waiting for this feature to be in the game. As this feature actually works in a far more advanced game like Team Fortress 2 itself. But to be honest, while playing Team Fortress 2, I am still having problems with people joining back to the other team.

Thank you for reading this reply.

11. Ramsis

Ramsis Ballista Bolt Thrower Donator Tester

Let me go ahead and explain this then so a simpleton like yourself can understand, on behalf of Rayne of course as we both sit questioning which grieftard has stumbled upon something of Action's and complained about something they didn't like expecting the world to change solely to entertain what they want.

1: There won't be a plugin as it's not doable: "don't know who told you what the capabilities of modding in this game are, but this is very far from possible."
    2: Autobalance is broken, go cry elsewhere: "you're disappointed in my server because KAG's autobalance feature is broken?"
    3: Calling people out over their forum rank is funny seeing as it means absolutely nothing.
    4: You fucked up since the beginning and to be honest nobody really cares to see you come back: "You're initial post where you were a snotty shit about how a round was being played and how clan members made up most of one team.

Welcome to online gaming where professionalism isn't something to ever expect past the creators of the game. "Global Moderators" don't hold whatever ounce of power you seem to think they do and it's even more funny the fact that you're already unbanned and escalating a few day old issue because you're probably fourteen and trying to get the last word. Grow up kid, move on in life, stop expecting people to wipe your ass because you think you're entitled. Want professionalism, go download something from Origin.

WarrFork, sj67, Noburu and 1 other person like this.
  12. SummerSquash

SummerSquash Shipwright

Squash

I am trying to show my respect by typing in the forum rank of fellow members of the community.
    I am just here to acknowledge you people on how I think of this server and how I think it should be improved. Forgive me for the first reply I wrote as I was not concentrating on giving the right information. Still, you did not explain to me your first quote.

13. Rayne

well i think my server is fine, we don't team stack all the time, infact we rarely do it, and you're acting like it's constantly like that.

just drop it already.

14. SummerSquash

SummerSquash Shipwright

Usually on Weekends to be honest.
    You think... Others have their own opinions too. Please be informed that I am not the only one who is raged by this outcome but spoked to others who I have forgotten the names.

15. Rayne

again, I do not care.

16. SummerSquash

SummerSquash Shipwright

Then why did you have to bother on replying in the first place?
    Leave it then. Leave it for others to read and not be bothered.

17. Rayne

The reason being, we get someone like you occasionally, coming in and complaining, telling us to change our server, if you don't like it so much, go play somewhere else, I like how my server is and I will not change it.

I replied just cause, it'd be a dick move if I didn't.

18. SummerSquash

SummerSquash Shipwright

You liked it being unfair for other people to be clustered with Experts and Professionals in the gameplay.
    Good luck with handling your server. And by the way.. what do you mean it would be a dick move?

19. Rayne

I've said many times that it's not like that usually, and i'm pretty sure i know my server better than some casual who doesn't even know what a dick move is.

anyway i'm done with this, have fun not being on my server.

20. SummerSquash

SummerSquash Shipwright

And you ban me for writing a complaint on you server regarding an issue of fair game.
    doesn't make any sense at all.

Mods: jackitch
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.