1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Action! Unlimited

Discussion in 'Server Directory' started by Rayne, Dec 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Mods: jackitch
  1. Harmony

Harmony Shopkeep Stealer

[​IMG]
    I'd grab his balls too, Rayne

Rayne likes this.
  2. Superblackcat

Superblackcat baideist baide Staff Alumni Tester

3. ilaks

ilaks Bison Rider Donator

To whom it may concern,

Fuck you for deleting your old posts in order to move my post back to page 99.

Sincerely,

ilaks

GloriousToast, Noburu and Kalikst like this.
  4. Harmony

Harmony Shopkeep Stealer

5. Alpaca

Alpaca Haxor

Oh woah I just noticed... If i delete one of my earlier posts, then I shall have the 100th page..... I can totally see everyone getting into a huge war over this.

Guitarman likes this.
  6. Oximus

Oximus Arsonist

7. Alpaca

Alpaca Haxor

And who do you think posts in this thread?

GloriousToast and UnnamedPlayer like this.
  8. MrIcarus

MrIcarus Arsonist
    1. SharSharShar - [SHARK]

[​IMG]

Rayne and Andr01d like this.
  9. BlueLuigi

BlueLuigi :^) Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Still 1999, stay mad.

Also

>mfw you faggots just now realize all forums do this with the numbering system. A moderator could also re-moderate your posts to push themselves back up lmao, get ez'd shitlords 8-)

10. ParaLogia

ParaLogia tired Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester Official Server Admin

>Posts
    >2012

11. Guitarman

Guitarman Haxor Tester Official Server Admin

Happy new year 2013!

12. Mike_232

Mike_232 Catapult Fodder

Hi
    My nickname is Mike_232 i got perm banned and i dont know why D: can you unban me please? or tell me why you ban me

13. Areo

Areo much doge so swag wow
    1. PumpkinStars - [Pk#] - Inactive

Ping ban?
    Or , did anyone say anything to you before you were banned? Anything at all you know? Can you post some chat logs?

14. Mike_232

Mike_232 Catapult Fodder

No one said me anything :c i think it was ping ban. but permanently
    Sorry for my bad english

15. Areo

Areo much doge so swag wow

When were you banned? Pings are only for half an hour or so.

16. jackitch

jackitch :(){ :|: & };: Global Moderator Donator Tester
    1. SharSharShar - [SHARK]

So I finally fixed it! Hooray! :D

The security levels are now working properly again. It turned out to be (I think) a character limit issue. Might have been an invalid username, but I gotta check with Geti about it to be sure though.

So here's a rare opportunity: Posted below is the Action Unlimited permaban list and we're all gonna vote on who we most definitely don't want on the server. I've already reserved spots for a few myself :>:(:. I'm gonna try and keep the denyjoin list to 40 and under though so it doesn't happen again.

If you want someone to stay banned, don't post anything in your reply other than their username. That'll make it easier to keep track of and no one will get warnings for hate / flaming. This is also a rare opportunity for permabanned players to appeal their ban (We still have a no-BS policy, but I do know for a fact that some admins are ban-happy). Keep in mind that some users will not be getting unbanned even if no one votes for them.

So, without further ado,

Mass Ban Appeals, GO!

Code:
    1; absolem; acidtonex58; aiista; akatosh; alep; almostskate666; amici; andre45566; anisou006; annihilationclan; anthonio2001; aramis; asumagic; azrazel6666; baladorn; batelfild; battousai; bazor; bestcrazy; beton; bilboisundead; bit; blackiron; blazerize; bloodwolf112; blueluigi; borchel; brightside; caco26; captain_russia; chickennigguh; christophe_lol; colbaska; coldcrowseer; collapse; coman111; corleone; crazychicken715; creamcreamcreamcream; creeper_s; cvp2; cyclowned; dage85; darkmetal111; datoneguy; davidnow; davidtrolleado; daxe; deathbomber; demondante; detective_raccoon; deviltime007; dick_richard; didymus; dimitre2; dinshaba; dodjer; donjic; drafiks; dragonete; ederyon; edouad55; enzlow; ericthered1499; ernestosoto; ezenthard; farhan243; figmentsvd; fireshark; flow789; fluffykats; flyingpenis; fraankpo; fromatic; frostsythe13; g3w3z333; gayfatcunt; general-krukov; george9917; gildraun; gir_loves_tacos; gladki-penis; gokumega; golddwarf; goldenexcalibur; gorganit; grieflord; gunmasta; haq; heterotiger; heyjester42; hikusty; hueesos; hugo733; hunter65; immentice; inkspasm; itrolldonthate; itrolledu; iuui1024; jakew234; jason_brasuca; jazzalinko; jazzalinko02; jbfcpl; jerrett34; jhicks12; jiyeon; jjmonthly; johncarterminime2; johnlebawz; johny321; joselitomigu007; jrkey; jumboj; k; kaikal; kako; kapsel1997; karpov; kendall3917; kim_kime; king; kingcdc; kolp; kolp_the_3rd; krirog; l3j1h3; landoo2; lee_lemon; leepan; lefalen; legaless; ligerzer0x; linkantonio1; linker149; little__john; lukson1234; maggotbrock; magicznykowalski; makmoud98; mangekyusharingan187; marat1324; markboy789; markitoos47; master_xe; matew; matr3ativ; matz59; maxior; medevilenderman; metaii; mhmtkyf; miguel_horcajo; mikifiki999; milkman910; misan120; mitakebl; mithras; moitabraba; moleman; mondrian; mrholmse; mysterieux; nahuel; neron; niuniek64; njkz007; nlc_jutlr05; norbi300; okki; overlord_kony; patrickchiangfc; patton; petrpob; philthebest; pine-apple; place_holder; plasmaticus; princelucifer; prizroshoker; pronoiaver2; ramboc45; ramsis; raronisgayfaggot; riordanix; royality; runeknight; rustahk; ryzer; sacout; sagemasterbob; saito; salvation; samuraicupcake; sendokami; seperta; shadowoflife; shadowtale; sirejakob; slayersouls; smaciekpl; snookiebottoms; southern_prides; spartan123123; speeder6; splaph; squiremole; squirrelowner; sseexx; starwars0076; suckmydick; surfpebble; svoh; sxygrl; szczury; t900hawk; tacobellmaster; takuav; temochas; terrox; thebloodywolf; theterrorofend; theyseemetrolling; thing_10; thus15; tirmit; todeskiller; tommmkl; touchfaith; touchlight; treydeezy; undertaker0909; unsofts-unsofts-unso; vanguarde; veilas; vilyen; vinomblack; wachonchix; westofight; whitewolfac; windy_tiger; xcronic1; xdplvjskx; yachi; yusuf1; zanman777; zeando; zelgius; zerotn; zhmel; zibenx; ziraus; zman106; zod; zy2003; zzerax;
    Nota Bene:
    I know that Action Admins are known for playing hardball and that's good, because it normally keeps scrubs in line. If you've only ever had a single run-in with someone on this list, please refrain from voting. I really only want to have this list for repeat offenders (makes the seclevs easier to manage and troubleshoot)

:heart: jackitch

17. Noburu

Noburu Dirty, DRUNK, Hillbilly Forum Moderator Donator Tester

I dont see Arcrave on that list.

+1 Arcrave ban.

AJ, Bammboo, GloriousToast and 3 others like this.
  18. Mike_232

Mike_232 Catapult Fodder

I was banned I think 2 days ago D:

19. rocker2

rocker2 Ballista Bolt Thrower

May non-admins vote as well?

20. Alpaca

Alpaca Haxor

... We can only have 40 people perma banned at a time? but... the entire point of the action server was to freeze someone for digging a tunnel from the flag, and then perma ban them when they give lip and refuse to stop it... How many people can we have in deny builder and mute perminately sec levs? also, is this a permanent thing or temporary until you work it out with geti? And who banned Amici? That's a really long list, I shall look through, not recognize almost all of the names, including ones that I put there, and vote on the ones that I do recognize. Also, can I vote someone to be perma banned if they aren't on the list? ...

EDIT: ok, here's mah list:

ok, quick question, by these two:
    blueluigi
    ramsis
    do you mean the super admin blueluigi and the admin ramsis, or people who are impersonating them?

captain_russia - I know either rad or I banned this guy for being a dick, but if your list is overflowing with hackers and diehard griefers I guess he can come off
    samuraicupcake - There were many people on that list who i'm pretty sure I banned, but i haven't the foggiest why. I kind of remember this one, i'm pretty sure it was one of those "admin senses" ones where i walk to mid, look back, and perma ban someone as they're about to collapse a tower at the tent. That would make him a legit greifer, so +1
    t900hawk- Don't unban. Ever. +everything.
    vanguarde-yeah keep him there
    raronisgayfaggot-lol, someone doesn't like Raron. -1.
    markboy789-... >_< .......... no comment.

Mods: jackitch
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.