1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Action! Unlimited

Discussion in 'Server Directory' started by Rayne, Dec 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Mods: jackitch
  1. Ottuboy

Ottuboy Horde Gibber

You speak in the name of all admins?

2. Alpaca

Alpaca Haxor

Yes hella, my post was very passive aggressive. I stated that while he MAY be a good player just trying to weigh in when he shouldn't have, it was probable that he was seriously just in the wrong server thread. And you want to know why I was bias this way? Because his 2nd post on the forums, was insulting one of our admins. Unprovoked?
    Maybe I was wrong to assume that Ottuboy was just another jackass screaming about admin abuse, but let's look at this thread's track record. I've gotten so sick of people coming in, acting like they own the place, talking about how our admins suck, and then thinking that after coming onto our thread and insulting us, they actually deserve some respect, so EXCUSE ME if I jumped to the conclusion that Ottuboy was just another one of THOSE players, since his 2nd post ever on these forums was basically spent insulting Radpipe. Yes, I was heavily implying that we don't appreciate him here, because, as i've said before, we DON'T appreciate people coming on and insulting our admins and the way our server is run. If they don't like it, they shouldn't play on it.

as for the part about
    Even though I IMPLIED that he wasn't well known and liked by the action admins, I did in fact state that I wasn't sure, because honestly, I don't play on other servers that much. I don't know if action admins know him from playing with him on Beos or wherever the fuck all of the good players went (no seriously, where the fuck are you guys?), but I do know that of all the action admins who ACTUALLY still play on action, I'm definitely in the top 5, if I'm not #1 myself for hours logged on this server recently. Maybe he was there and I just didn't see him, but if he was conversing with other admins and getting to know them, it had to have been when I wasn't on; and that time-span is way smaller than it had ought to be.

So basically Hella, you can take your sense of self righteousness, and stick it where the sun don't shine, cause I'm REALLY starting to get sick of it.

Radpipe likes this.
  3. Ottuboy

Ottuboy Horde Gibber

Frankly speaking, You missed my point. I said that "In my opinion, Radpipe is being an ass, publicly confessing banning Medieval because personal feelings. Using swastika action as an excuse". This was and still is my view and opinion. I wrote this post, to draw attention to this admin, who in my opinion abused his admin rights. I get your point, for you, random member accusing your admin (who you have picked out from hundreds). My thoughts in that regard have not changed.

Bit offtopic: You are right, I do not play in Unlimited that much anymore. But I used to play alot there a while back.

4. Alpaca

Alpaca Haxor

the last time people complained about Radpipe being abusive, Rayne gave him super admin privileges. You're wasting your time.

5. Hella

Hella The Nightmare of Hair Global Moderator Donator Tester

I thought that was the time when all his admin privileges were removed? Ah, well.

6. Alpaca

Alpaca Haxor

then shortly after he was restored to admin, with editor abilities.

7. That's cause Rayne got mad at me for leaving people frozen the entire game :(

Lancelotz likes this.
  8. Alpaca

Alpaca Haxor

*spit take* WHAT?!?!?!?!? WE'RE NOT ALLOWED TO DO THAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? .... just kidding, I only leave people frozen for a couple of lives while they contemplate what they did, or decide whether or not to answer my question as to why they were digging through our own defenses. Still, leaving people frozen is bst punishment, when you don't really wanna ban them, but you can't just allow them to play either. Also, freezing people, then leaving? Best badmin trick evar.

9. MrIcarus

MrIcarus Arsonist
    1. SharSharShar - [SHARK]

I say for people to stop bitching and people are still bitching.

Best server.

Alpaca likes this.
  10. Yagger

Yagger Kouji's bitch 5eva Staff Alumni Tester

ur not my pappy

Evan5567 and MrIcarus like this.
  11. MrIcarus

MrIcarus Arsonist

Shh dats not what the lawyer sais

12. Yagger

Yagger Kouji's bitch 5eva Staff Alumni Tester

WARNING: the link in the post leads to a shock (jump scare) site - Beef (ps you're welcome)

holy shit... it's.. IT'S ARCRAVE. WHAT IS HE WEARING HAHAHA

http://akk.li/pics/anne.jpg

zollie20 likes this.
  13. Alpaca

Alpaca Haxor

*reads comment* "oh god, i'm gonna regret this" *clicks link* HAH, FUCK YOU, I HAD MY SOUND DOWN. SUCK IT.

WarrFork, Guitarman, rocker2 and 2 others like this.
  14. Superblackcat

Superblackcat baideist baide Staff Alumni Tester

I had my sound up cuz i was watching youtube vid, I opened that, Sound started, thought it was the youtube vid.......................

Guitarman likes this.
  15. MrIcarus

MrIcarus Arsonist

16. Bammboo

Bammboo Ballista Bolt Thrower

Moron, we all know that Arcrave is a little 12 year old korean girl.

Yagger likes this.
  17. ToxicArcher

ToxicArcher Bison Rider

Jesus christ that scared the living shit out of me

18. Haste

Haste Bison Rider

Why did i click that. my heart just about beat out of my chest. my monitors were turned up

19. Brandon816

Brandon816 Ballista Bolt Thrower

Barely flinched, even with the sound turned up and before having read the others' responses to it. Lightweights...

Beef and Alpaca like this.
  20. Guitarman

Guitarman Haxor Tester Official Server Admin

How to click links in Action! unlimited thread:
    Step one: Check make sure you are not prone to photosensitive epilepsies
    Step two: Turn your volume off
    Step three: Make sure no one else is in the room
    Enjoy you link clicking adventurers!

rocker2 likes this.
Mods: jackitch
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.