1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Action! Unlimited

Discussion in 'Server Directory' started by Rayne, Dec 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Mods: jackitch
  1. I now know how Alpaca feels.
    [​IMG]

Alpaca and Guitarman like this.
  2. Wolffkran

Wolffkran Horde Gibber

*Curls up in corner*

Kramgnauh and Alpaca like this.
  3. Alpaca

Alpaca Haxor

*nudges wolfy* i wanna curl up with u 2 D:

4. Furai

Furai THD Team THD Team Administrator

Cleared up the thread. Don't post links like that around our forums, ever.

rocker2, Haste, Radpipe and 1 other person like this.
  5. Alpaca

Alpaca Haxor

In all fairness, it was our fault for clicking it, i mean, it's only the second time that a link to that website has been posted in this thread, but it's like the 5th that a link to a website that abuses computer microphones has made an appearance. The moral of this story is, if you're gonna click links in this thread, put your computer on mute first, then cover your eyes. But that's another story.

Yagger likes this.
  6. Arcrave

Arcrave http://tinyurl.com/ArcravesTheme Tester
    1. SharSharShar - [SHARK]

7. Yagger

Yagger Kouji's bitch 5eva Staff Alumni Tester

8. WarrFork

WarrFork フォーク Donator Tester

My laptop automatically activate sound when there is.. even after i've read comments, I muted my computer, clicked the link and..
    Go fuck yourself Yagger.

GloriousToast and Yagger like this.
  9. Boxpipe

Boxpipe single, female, lawyer

Pwnt

Arcrave and Yagger like this.
  10. Oximus

Oximus Arsonist

I, on the other hand, didn't click on it. I clearly win the internet.

11. Furai

So. I guess I should make some public statement about it. I'm going to copy&paste some stuff from our internal moderator thread.

12. Hella

Hella The Nightmare of Hair Global Moderator Donator Tester

You missed out the dick part, Furai, and that makes it a lot less fun a rule. :)

13. Furai

Hush, you. (:

GloriousToast likes this.
  14. GloriousToast

GloriousToast Haxor Donator

arcrave can u plz switch the sharsharsharsharshar map with sharsharsharsharsharV3 map (as a trial run) plz
    [​IMG]
    plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz
    signed toast
    quote this if you want this :3

UnnamedPlayer likes this.
  15. Arcrave

Arcrave http://tinyurl.com/ArcravesTheme Tester

:yes:

16. JohnTS

JohnTS Builder Stabber

Is there any reason why I am still banned on the server? *sigh* :huh?:

17. HawkMountain

HawkMountain Filthy multi

Just a complaint. Several admins were apparently abusing their powers about 10 minutes ago. Radpipe tried to fix the mess, but another admin(s) were fighting him. I have tons of screenshots and the logs of the chat. Several people were frozen with no explanation given, people were muted for no apparent reason, and several good longtime players were voicing their opinions when Radpipe said he was "god" and can treat the playerbase however he wants. Or was it Bruthsaw. Or Converse. Or... too many admins spoil the broth. The OWNER of the server needs to get control, admin abuse is taking place. Even BETWEEN admins. Radpipe was making numerous threats to remove admin powers yet the corrupt admins of course said nothing.

Questions:

1: Why are the admins so bad in judgement, in particular when they are all on the server at the same time? ( IQ seems to go down 50 points to Corky levels )
    2: Why are so many untrained admins abusing their powers on Action?
    3: Who is giving out admin powers like candy on this server?
    4: Why are other long time respected players verbally abused on the server for voicing legit concerns?
    5: If action admins cant handle the pressure now, what kind of abuses will take place when Steam goes live, and many angry customers will be demanding refunds based on untrained and/or immature admins act like assholes to them?

6: Something is really broken with the management of this server, it honestly needs to be looked into.

Thank you for your time.

- HawkMountain

GloriousToast and TheWids like this.
  18. Okay, first of all, I made one threat about that, which was to Icarus cause HOLY SHIT he spammed the hell outta rcon, which I gave admin back to him right after he stopped. Now we were confused yes, cause no one knew what was going on. No we were not abusing our powers, I froze a griefer, one very annoying guy (who kept spamming shit about admin abuse[I also actually meant to mute him not freeze him]), and you started attempting to votekick every single person on red team. There was no admin abuse, the next map thing happened because SHAR map sucks and Converse accidentally next mapped twice. Considering that you tried to grief (by votekicking everyone) I doubt you'll really get far with this.

19. rocker2

rocker2 Ballista Bolt Thrower
    1. PumpkinStars - [Pk#] - Inactive

Have a nice permaban dude.

Radpipe likes this.
  20. Areo

Areo much doge so swag wow
    1. PumpkinStars - [Pk#] - Inactive

1. ''Bad in judgement'' I've been on before and no one seemed to have bad judgement.
    2. The hell are you talking about? There are a lot of admins , they are all experienced and fair players.
    3. Like candy? We have a large amount of admins for extra security.
    4. Long respected like griefers? Can you name a few?
    5 - 6. Action is Action , nothing will be done , it's a good server as it is now , and if you don't like it well I'm sorry you cannot enjoy it.

I3lue, HawkMountain and TheWids like this.
Mods: jackitch
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.