1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Action! Unlimited

Discussion in 'Server Directory' started by Rayne, Dec 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Mods: jackitch
  1. TheWids

TheWids Haxor

rad u know i was kidding right?

HawkMountain likes this.
  2. Alpaca

Alpaca Haxor

Here's what was really going on: I don't know. The other admins don't know. The player's don't know. There were people frozen, none of the admins had seen the rcon logs saying who did it, and no one was taking responsibility for it. Then again, with all of the fucking chat spam, whoever did it probably WAS talking to them, but no one could see it because everyone was spamming the chat with "why are they frozen" "admin abuse" "red admins start freezing us cause we're winning" and all of that SERIOUSLY UNHELPFUL stuff.

The action admin style has always been to verbally abuse those who oppose us, and while in this case I do agree that it was a bit harsh seeing as how everyone was just really confused, i can see why some of the other admins would want players to STOP SPAMMING THE CHAT SO THEY COULD FIGURE OUT WHY PEOPLE WERE FROZEN, WHO FROZE THEM, IF IT WAS ACTUALLY ADMIN ABUSE, AND WHAT THE FUCK WAS GOING ON.

I'm sure if radpipe was the one freezing people, then he can fill in the gaps, otherwise i still don't know what was going on. Oh look, another page of thread. didn't see that, rad has probably ALREADY come and explained everything. oh well, still posting this.

3. Oximus

Oximus Arsonist

SOMEONE QUICK TLDR!

GloriousToast and HawkMountain like this.
  4. HawkMountain

HawkMountain Filthy multi

I did not try to grief. I opened my console to vote for ONE PERSON who was laying excessive spikes, killing our team. I get mouse lag when the console is open and it checked multiple people by accident. I made a mistake. Why am I perma banned now?
    I have been playing for months on this server and I am perma banned because of mouse lag, of which I could not explain.

You said you muted me "Because you are annoying". I was simply ASKING why those three men on our team were frozen, as no explanation was given for over 20 minutes even as they pleaded with whoever froze them to unfreeze them - or at least talk to them. No one talked to them.

That is bad form.

Please explain who froze those three men, with one being frozen for an entire round. With no explanation, and no action taken by any admin after he was frozen. Perhaps he was griefing, or not? he was frozen and he said he is not leaving. Fine, no action from admin. He took up a space on the server for over 30 minutes.

Then during blues epic push two knights were frozen, "oddly" just as we were making progress under reds base. Again, they pleaded for info why. No reason given, just frozen with no action taken. That was THREE spots frozen with no action taken. Three spots that could have been used by players.

So damn odd, and frankly shameful. I am just asking for some consistent modding on the server. Is that bad? Is anyone really in charge on the server? Its like the wild west with several sheriffs who often fight with each other.

TheWids likes this.
  5. Brancaleone

Brancaleone Catapult Fodder

Hey who permabanned me in Action? Why? Evidence?

HawkMountain likes this.
  6. I seriously don't believe you had mouse lag. Plus we don't need to answer why people are frozen. That's our business, not yours. And I don't really care if you used to play on this server, you're permabanned.

Lancelotz, Titmau5 and HawkMountain like this.
  7. HawkMountain

Shit modding is not going to fly when Steam arrives.
    </br>--- merged: Mar 26, 2013 12:04 AM ---</br>
    Its ok, I am still playing with another account via proxy. I was bored with HawkMountain anyway.

I had mouse lag, my computer sucks. That is the problem with some of the admins and you Radpipe, you are terrible humans that are paranoid as fuck, disrespectful to players, never give a second chance. I am honest about the mouse lag, you just assume its lying. Why? what evidence do you have that I am a liar?

See you on the server.
    </br>--- merged: Mar 26, 2013 12:05 AM ---</br>
    I care more about the three men who were frozen with no explanation than myself. Imagine if they were paying Steam customers who then demanded a refund.

TheWids likes this.
  8. GloriousToast

GloriousToast Haxor Donator

i guess no-one wants to give me candy :QQ:

9. doomman117

doomman117 Bison Rider
    1. Delta Force - Delta

WALL OF TEXT INCOMING (PASTEBIN AT END OF POST)

Hello, i would like to report a abusive admins.
    SHARK Radpipe

Converse i think was working with Radpipe, however i am not sure. I3lue says he didn't so i wil ltake him of his word since he was a former admin of the official Delta Server that i owned

Unfortunately it did not record my chatlog (PASTEBIN AT THE END OF THE POST) for that match but it did other matches but i will keep searching for it.

I do however have I3lue that said Converse didn't do it but said nothing about Radpipe

His reason for muting HawkMountain was "because he was annoying" and he only said one thing in regards to the admin abuse then said nothing afterwards.

I asked what this was for and i got no reason.

Then i got frozen, no reason was given but when i asked Radpipe his reason was "Most SHARK hate Delta anyway"

UPDATE Found the logs
    I will post the important ones in a pastebin
    and the whole log in the other one.

Please note: through this entire conversation i was not being annoying. i was not being vulgar nor was i greifing or doing anything that would be a violation to the rules.

In one of the logs there was a point where he froze me and he told me to "stay out of it" (the part with me getting forzen is in the logs i am sure it was the "Unfreeze or i will talk to the server owner" part

Important Pastebin: http://pastebin.com/NuSNrvWt

Entire match: http://pastebin.com/iuAcrHpw

10. Awww yeah, them logs showing me doing all the awesome things. Thank you for posting that.

E: Dooman117 is the guy I accidentally froze when I meant to mute him due to his constant "Why is HawkMountain muted" and all the crap. But, like I said before I'm not going back on any of my decisions.

E again: TheWids banned due to Rayne wanting it. <--- LOL

11. HawkMountain

Thank you for your important log contribution.

I was about to do the same thing. Shameful modding going on today.
    </br>--- merged: Mar 26, 2013 12:11 AM ---</br>
    Personal hate for Delta clan should not influence modding decisions.

Beepo likes this.
  12. MrIcarus

MrIcarus Arsonist
    1. SharSharShar - [SHARK]

GUYS LISTEN

GUYS

GUYS LISTEN

PLS SHUT UP

Titmau5, Alpaca and Areo like this.
  13. doomman117

doomman117 Bison Rider
    1. Delta Force - Delta

Radpipe, what about how you told me you could freeze me just for not liking my clan? that is in the logs.

14. HawkMountain, I hope you realize that Delta is like one of the worst clans in KAG, so we don't really have any reason to listen to them in the first place. Plus they're annoying as hell, which is the reason why most of them are muted almost instantly on the server.

E: Dooman117, read the rules, it says admins can do what they want to someone if they piss them off. You did that, congratz!

Lancelotz likes this.
  15. MrIcarus

MrIcarus Arsonist

srs poast:

Everyone who is mad, please read our rules.
    Specifically:
    If you do not read the fucking rules, you will not have a good time.

kthx

Radpipe likes this.
  16. Areo

Areo much doge so swag wow
    1. PumpkinStars - [Pk#] - Inactive

[​IMG]
    EDIT: fuk u icarus beating me to first page

17. Andr01d

Andr01d Haxor

radmin is teh badmin

18. MrIcarus

MrIcarus Arsonist

le k

19. Arcrave

Arcrave http://tinyurl.com/ArcravesTheme Tester

HawkMountain == He who shall not be named. VANGUARDE

FBB!!! HALP!!!

rocker2 and FuzzyBlueBaron like this.
  20. Omg, I go eat dinner for 15 minutes and Action thread gets spammed with drama. Why am I never around for any of this.

Titmau5 likes this.
Mods: jackitch
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.