1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Action! Unlimited

Discussion in 'Server Directory' started by Rayne, Dec 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Mods: jackitch
  1. Arcrave

Arcrave http://tinyurl.com/ArcravesTheme Tester
    1. SharSharShar - [SHARK]

I never spammed chat with "KnightGabe13 eats genitals", I also did not make any mention of "doing" your mother. As clearly stated in the logs after telling you to shut the fuck up, and calling you a faggot I was interested in knowing if your mother was a whore or if you were a homosexual as you made no comment on me previously calling you a faggot. if you are going to quote me please do so verbatim especially since you were so kind as to offer the chat logs. Unfortunately you made the decision to repeatedly piss off admins who gave you a VERY RARE break. This can only mean that you did not read the rules of the server CLEARLY posted on page one, two of which apply directly to your situation. I shall now Ban you PERMANENTLY. You will never have to worry about the professional quality of our admins again. :thumbs_up:

Boxpipe likes this.
  2. Alpaca

Alpaca Haxor

Gabe, (and this entire post could have been easily avoided if someone had taken my advice and written the essay on action admins losing their souls)

All of this servers admins start out nice, they see a new player doing something stupid and they stop them and tell them a better way to do it. Sometimes the new player is grateful for the advice and changes what they're doing so it's actually helpful to the team, but 99% of the time the response we get is "go fuck yourself i build what i want". Telling people game after game not to build tunnels to your flag because the other team will end up using it to destroy you, or not to put stone roofs over teambridges because it defeats the whole point of the teambridge to begin with, being that enemies can't walk on it, it gets so tedious, and when all we get in response is "your a retard piss off" it kind of turns us into cynics. I know you don't like the way you've been treated, but please keep in mind the amount of shit we take trying to keep this server a fun environment for everyone, yes, maybe we mess up every once in a while, but that's just because for every one player who would have taken our advice or who has a legitimate explanation for their behavior, there's 99 others who are just full of shit. If we tried to treat every 100 players with respect so that that 1 player who actually deserves it doesn't get mistreated, we would all fucking lose it. I haven't been paying attention to your argument and what happened to you, but if you are that 1/100 player, don't blame the admins for how they treated you, blame the 99/100 griefers, idiots, and assholes for giving the admins this 0 tolerance no bullshit policy.

arcanecat, Boxpipe and Froghead48 like this.
  3. Oximus

Oximus Arsonist

> implying we had souls before being admins.

Boxpipe and Froghead48 like this.
  4. Arcrave

Alpaca i know it gets frustrating but there is no need to explain anything... especially when most of the people who complain about our admins don't even take the time to read the rules of the server.

p.s. that gif was a lie...

p.s.s. i lied...

p.s.s.s.s. no i didnt

p.s.s.s.s.s. i did

Boxpipe likes this.
  5. arcanecat

arcanecat Shark Slayer

Admins lose their souls off the black market. hehe

Boxpipe likes this.
  6. Alpaca

Alpaca Haxor

D: but sharky, all i see is a broken picture icon... WHY CAN'T I SEE YOUR GIF :QQ:

Boxpipe likes this.
  7. Arcrave

fixed it scrub

Boxpipe likes this.
  8. PumpkingSlice

PumpkingSlice Base Burner

So I guess I'm the only person who gets banned/muted/molestered for shits and giggles right?

arcanecat, Boxpipe and Froghead48 like this.
  9. Yeah, why wouldn't we?
    </br>--- merged: Dec 20, 2012 9:01 PM ---</br>
    Yeah, why wouldn't we?

Lancelotz and Boxpipe like this.
  10. PumpkingSlice

'Dat multi post. Soooo professional. heuheu

EDIT: This is proof that the admins are only human and does what a human does. So no more excuses on saying "you're not professional" or shit like that. Thanks and have a nice day.

Boxpipe likes this.
  11. Alpaca

Alpaca Haxor

what... the... fuck?

Boxpipe likes this.
  12. Actually, I multi posted due to some intense lag that didn't show the fact that I had indeed posted.

Lancelotz and Boxpipe like this.
  13. Rayne

Rayne ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester

Did anyone ever say that we have to be professional? No.
    If you don't like it, seriously, get the fuck out. Saying "Are you mad??" to an admin is a surefire way to piss him off, it's fucking childish.

Ej isn't dumb, he knows what is griefing and what isn't.

You misunderstand. A "noob" is someone who is bad, and unwilling to improve upon their selves.
    If we actually saw new players willing to learn, then we'd help. Unfortunately, new players usually fall into the "noob" category because when you try to give them advice they respond with "no my build iss work!" or something equally retarded.

Boxpipe, Kalikst and Razi like this.
  14. neil_v

neil_v Shark Slayer

I get the impression that a lot of admins and veterans feel like this when they play KAG:

I sure am starting to feel that way about tunnels. I tried some other servers, but the griefing and hacking was out of control (people warping to the other teams tent. People switching teams to destroy towers and switching back, stuff like that...). Action Unlimited is super fun for a good reason, so keep up the good work.

15. Alpaca

Alpaca Haxor

neil_v, I assume that the large gap between the first line and the other three is filled by a picture, but for god knows what reason I can't see it...

Boxpipe and neil_v like this.
  16. neil_v

neil_v Shark Slayer

17. arcanecat

arcanecat Shark Slayer

That happens to me too :(.

Boxpipe likes this.
  18. PumpkingSlice

It's called using google chrome people. It does some shitty thing where it does not allow you to see some stuff (like videos). Otherwise it's the best browser by far. (my opinion faggots)

Boxpipe, Bammboo, Alpaca and 3 others like this.
  19. arcanecat

arcanecat Shark Slayer

I totaly agree , since Chrome beats firefox in cpu consumption :P. Since firefox starts taking so much cpu for Flash :/

Boxpipe likes this.
  20. Totally agreed. For example today I spent one map for introdoucing people how to use jump-pads. And actually some of them thank me for that but on the other hand some of them blamed me for teaching this basic skill. You really need to be wicked and not eager to learn and not listen to admins to get blamed.

Also, check out on the attached pic what the so called noobs are capable to build in the middle of your own base. And here I'm citing the reason for building shit like that:

And later on as far as I remember the enemy got in to the tent using this pit and successfully escaped with flag.

Attached Files:

Boxpipe likes this.
Mods: jackitch
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.