1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Action! Unlimited

Discussion in 'Server Directory' started by Rayne, Dec 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Mods: jackitch
  1. thebonesauce

thebonesauce All life begins and ends with Nu Staff Alumni
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. The Ivory Tower of Grammar-Nazis

Nevermind the fact that you demanded Cabrino be unbanned (after entombing GreenArrow17 and teamkilling a few people waiting to rush) by saying, "But he's my friend! Unban him!"

GTFO

2. Alpaca

Alpaca Haxor

THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE. IT'S TYRANNY. HOW CAN YOU JUST STAND BY AND WATCH THIS KIND OF ABUSE TAKE PLACE?!?!?! I'm not sure where rayne and sharkcrave live, but I for one live in america, and here we believe in equality, equal opportunity, and fairness to all. I demand that this horrible abuse of this server's justice system be dealt with immediately; I cannot sit back and watch as Radpipe gets 2 votes. How is that fair? I don't get two votes. If he can cast two votes to kick somebody, then that ability should be available to all of us. Because we totally can't just use our admin powers to permaban them instantly.

I3lue, Classic, GloriousToast and 6 others like this.
  3. thebonesauce

thebonesauce All life begins and ends with Nu Staff Alumni
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. The Ivory Tower of Grammar-Nazis

Classic, perhaps you should include the ENTIRE log, not just the part that shows you being votekicked. Mind you, any of those admins could have easily permabanned you, and Yagger tells you and HenryTheUnicorn to stop being faggiolis. So why not tell us the WHOLE story?

4. Bammboo

Bammboo Ballista Bolt Thrower

Arcrave lives in korea, since he is actually a little-korean girl. And Rayne lives in high-land.

I3lue likes this.
  5. link6155

link6155 Haxor Staff Alumni Tester Official Server Admin
    1. SharSharShar - [SHARK]

So anyone got a log of this? Me want to see and explode :huh?:

6. Long story short: Classic and Henry got into a bitch fight and it started to get annoying with them spamming votekick to each other and all. Solution = Votekick 'em both cause screw the ban system!

I3lue, link6155, rocker2 and 3 others like this.
  7. Alpaca

Alpaca Haxor

N/S? Cause North would explain the UNCONSTITUTIONAL MANOR IN WHICH THIS SERVER IS BEING RUN

8. Bammboo

Bammboo Ballista Bolt Thrower

He is from the past(or future, CONSPIRACIES). Where there was only a korea, not n/s.

Alpaca likes this.
  9. Yagger

Yagger Kouji's bitch 5eva Staff Alumni Tester

@Classic / Henry

[​IMG]

Beelzebub, I3lue and Froghead48 like this.
  10. PA_Master

PA_Master Catapult Fodder

Hey, I was playing on A!U earlier tonight. I was going to drop a bridge on the attacking red team, but before I could do so I was banned from the server.
    Chatlog of the moment I decided to drop, to when I was disconnected: (I can provide the full transcript if need be)

If my plan to drop my platform (and it was my platform, I built it for this express purpose) was against an unspoken code here in KAG, my apologies. It's my very first day playing and I'm having a lot of fun, so getting banned from the lowest ping high population server I could find is really a bummer.

We were winning, too.

In any case, I was hoping I might apologize and contest the ban. I hadn't committed previous offenses, and A!U seemed like a fun place to play.

Thanks for reading, regardless of the outcome, and I'll see you all ingame (whether on A!U or elsewhere).

Edit: Alright, I just read the first post. Three paragraph essay, eh?

My only goal was to have fun, not grief
    Just one server around,
    Quest, to dig, to break through walls, I tunnel through the ground.
    Now, I sit, alone at home, with no servers around.

Builder, noble crafty cunning, backbone of the team's defense.
    Knight, the fighter, ever watchful, bombing without pause to rest.
    Archer, bastard, hides above, and pelts the players down below.
    All working together, happy, seldom quote "I told you so!"

Capture Flags or zombies, but fight well or you will lose.
    Build a tunnel or a tower, your defenses you must choose.
    So I built my newest structure, tower to the heavens high.
    We were winning, pushing forward, not one lost or missing guy.
    But the Red, incorrigible, pushed as one to bring us down,
    Though the defense we had placed was just the jewel in the crown.
    Match was fun but overstructured, then a plan that must be done,
    Build a walkway, break connector, crush the Red (oh so much fun).

Then a bubble 'round my body, frozen by a godlike power,
    Fear, emotion, deep within me, "They thought I would wreck a tower!"
    Quickly pleaded to the admin, "I had planned it tactically!"
    But it soon became apparent that my end bore down on me.
    Disconnected, chest was heavy, I was banned but never heard,
    Now I turn to forum posting, with a method most absurd.
    Posted here, with too much time, my sentence I would never curse,
    But, you see, I'm just so bored, that I must now appeal in verse.

Now I speak, with heart the lighter, all my thoughts off of my chest,
    Post completed, and submitted, now the admins do the rest.

Rubixxcube, I3lue, jackitch and 12 others like this.
  11. Superblackcat

Superblackcat baideist baide Staff Alumni Tester

Damn good grammar, and the fact that he hasn't insulted beezlebub or any of the admins here. IMO, he deserves an unban, unless beezlebub wants to contest it :)

12. Kramgnauh

Kramgnauh Bison Rider

This brought tears into my eyes ;___; beautiful...

Alpaca and PA_Master like this.
  13. why did you quote the part where people insult you?

14. Brandon816

Brandon816 Ballista Bolt Thrower

Cerbr, if you had to deal with players being more of a hindrance to the team like we do, you would understand that we are also kind of fed up with people like you. I turned off your building abilities so that you could be more of a benefit to your team rather than a detriment, and wouldn't have to otherwise punish you for it. I hoped that if you spent more time as knight or archer you would learn why what you had done was a bad idea, and then I could turn your builder back on. But, it seems that you are intent on just complaining about it rather than improving and showing that you are capable of using it.

Oh, and the muting was not an abuse, actually. Muting is perfectly valid when someone is spamming. Like, when you kept on asking to have builder restored, even after I kept telling you that it wouldn't happen and why. And then went on to insult the other builders on your team that weren't collapsing their own team's structures, even after I told you to drop the subject or get muted. Thanks for letting me know that it needs to be permanent next time I see you on the server, instead of just a week.

Btw, those other admins that were insulting you, they are some of the admins that would've banned you for what I had removed your builder for. Not a good idea to call them out on this thread.

I3lue likes this.
  15. Brandon816

Brandon816 Ballista Bolt Thrower

I told you that you would be muted if you continued. That should've been all you needed to know.

Not to mention that you could've easily used the ignore button for anyone you don't want to see in chat (the people making fun of you). But again, you don't seem to like learning new things.

I3lue and thebonesauce like this.
  16. Froghead48

Froghead48 Haxor

That is the best ban appeal ever.

I3lue and Alpaca like this.
  17. Damnit, I had a totally classy response and then all of a sudden Kram's sig popped up and I lost it. I'll just go with since Master went with that essay thing I'll go ahead and unban them. Although if Bee decides to actually post something about later on then the unban may be revoked.

18. Froghead48

Froghead48 Haxor

19. jackitch

jackitch :(){ :|: & };: Global Moderator Donator Tester

I've unbanned you, you should be able to join again anytime.

Sorry you were banned on your first day, but to be fair, we have to deal with some pretty terrible people sometimes. Sometimes good guys get banned too.

I appreciate the effort you took to write that appeal. I doubt that Beelz will have a problem with me unbanning you, but if he does, he can talk to me about it.

Enjoy your time back on the server PA_Master, I hope to see you around soon! :heart:

20. PA_Master

PA_Master Catapult Fodder

Much thanks! I'll be sure to stay away from anything that resembles griefing from now on.

Superblackcat likes this.
Mods: jackitch
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.