1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Action! Unlimited

Discussion in 'Server Directory' started by Rayne, Dec 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Mods: jackitch
  1. Good on you sir, pay no attention to above you :> It is only an illusion.

Shenron likes this.
  2. Alpaca

Alpaca Haxor

^ this. Also, if you make a tower too high it's a pain in the ass to get down from because you can't just jump off without hurting yourself, it takes forever to slide down the side and it's a huge waste of time. I do, however, agree that adding random teleporters in-between ones you already have is a stupid waste of time, and I don't think you were griefing by destroying it, UNLESS the forward teleporter was in a warzone where it could have been destroyed at any time, but this is Kalikst's ban, so it's his decision on whether or not to unban you.

3. Ooooooooh shit, we got Shenron here! All we need now is Kakarot and Action Unlimited becomes the best server in the WORLD!

Lancelotz and PumpkingSlice like this.
  4. thebonesauce

thebonesauce All life begins and ends with Nu Staff Alumni
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. The Ivory Tower of Grammar-Nazis

I like Kalikst, but he's been a little ban-happy lately... That's just my opinion, of course.

5. Alpaca

Alpaca Haxor

same

6. First of all, thanks for listening my adivce and coming here to forums to explain everything. I froze you and told you to came here because I had no time to explain everything in the game - I saw you removing trapbridges over teleporter and my team-mates getting nailed on spikes because of it. Now you came here so we can figure it out what really happened.
    Let's put things straight - yeah, the 2 teleports right to each other is a dumb thing. And if I had enough time I would destroy one of them by myself, but unfortunately I hadn't. I banned you coz you were simply doing it wrong. You caused team-kill death to few of our players because you thought that when you remove the trapbridge below the teleporter it will get destroyed. Unfortunately it didn't and it was floating in the air with no trapbridges below, but with spike pit at the bottom. So everyone who tried to get to base using the 3rd teleport on the frontline or get out of the base using 1st would die in the spike pit. If you want to destroy workshop then put 1x1 backwall and one single stone over teleport and destroy the backwall.
    As for the too high towers with no doors in the middle - they are also considered as dumb and are good reason to kick. And as for the player called Lokilop I have no idea about who you're talking about I haven't seen that player. I only remind the situation when someone was bitching about mrBlack and I told them to stop because I would let him even to grief our base in order to win - that's because I know him from the game and I trust him. Because he's always playing for the team not playing fucking Minecraft and making aesthetically looking buildings. That's how it works.

Also I didn't freeze anyone for making wall skybridge. I only freeze when someone puts naked stones over it with no spikes on the roof - and that's considered as griefing because it turns bridge into landing pad for opposite team and they can get easily into our base or over the bridge or whatever.

I'd like to hear opinions about my modding to improve myself, so thanks bonesauce and Alpaca for expressing your opinions. Also I would have no problems if you decide to remove me from the admin list - it's a responsible job to do and I try to do my best but I may not be the appropiate person to do it. It seems that I had just took a little bit too much to heart the post of BlueLuigi on 1st page and tried to follow his adivces and do's and dont's.

7. thebonesauce

I don't think you should be removed, I just think you need to tone it down a bit. Sometimes, you NEED to sit down and explain things to people, not ban them and send them here.

It goes without saying that there will always be assholes who play this game just to fuck with everyone's hard work, and those deserve a ban. Without question. You just need to start hearing people out a little more, use your better judgment.

Alpaca likes this.
  8. RyanCarlson

RyanCarlson Bison Rider

Okay, thanks. The tower was in the middle of our territory, and there was a bridge above it (and quite a few taller and narrower towers around it). The forward teleporter was behind the front-most tower, but was in a secure and trapped building of its own.
    </br>--- merged: Dec 26, 2012 7:32 PM ---</br>
    I don't remember anyone dieing from it.
    I actually didn't think that, I thought that if I destroyed trap bridge and the background wall, it would get destoyed.
    I agree, that was stupid of me. But I didn't think of that at the time.
    Ah, okay. Thanks.

9. Boxpipe

Boxpipe single, female, lawyer

Holy shit, you people sure love writing novels, Kalikst is a pretty cool guy and doesn't afraid of anything.

lehoon, WarrFork and PumpkingSlice like this.
  10. I have no problem with unbanning you RyanCarlson and sorry if you felt offended with it, but I didn't insult you before banning nor one of these things. I politely explained to you why you were frozen and what you should to do be unbanned. It was so called prevention-ban - I saw you removing trap bridges and causing death to team-mates, it's not nice. Also I might unban you only because you came here and wanted to put these things straight. Thank you very much.

Well, I remember because I was one of them. And that's probably why I got mad about someone doing such a dumb thing which is as harmful for the team and dumb at all as throwing Outpost in the spike pit.

And as for me - OK bonesauce, thanks for advice I'll try to be nicer. As I stated many times before I'm new here and I'm still learning what's bannable and what's not. Maybe it's just the syndrom of a new activity and trying to follow up the rules to the extremity. But to be honest, I have never frozen people without explaining to them what they did wrong and how to improve it unless I was sure that someone is heavy-weight griefer.

11. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

[​IMG]

da reedin iz two hart 4 Boxpipe

rocker2, Nazna, PumpkingSlice and 4 others like this.
  12. Boxpipe

Boxpipe single, female, lawyer

Writing != Reading

Hurr durr literature :p

lehoon and PumpkingSlice like this.
  13. Rayne

Rayne ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester

shut up stripper
    </br>--- merged: Dec 26, 2012 7:59 PM ---</br>
    this isn't true, because most servers have a pile of resources(~2000 stone and wood) instead of unlimited.

14. Froghead48

Froghead48 Haxor

Ej muted me and wont let me change team becuase i "was telling him how to play"

gotta love action xD

15. posting here just before every other admin, ive seen it im gathering logs

Ok, already gathered all the logs involving what's important:
    [21:00:27] <[HA] Froghead48> entomb
    [21:00:50] <[HA] Froghead48> collapes?
    [21:00:55] * COLLAPSE by Arize (size 7 blocks)
    [21:00:55] <xCUBE Ej> shut up?
    [21:00:59] <[HA] Froghead48> no
    <<here when I ignored your "advices" and finally got our team inside their base, you left us and jsut kept hanging on some ladders I'd attached>>
    [21:01:53] <xCUBE Ej> froghead congratulations
    [21:01:57] <xCUBE Ej> you keep tellin g me how to play
    [21:02:02] <xCUBE Ej> and then just watch us die
    [21:02:12] <[HA] Froghead48> Well, first press F to open the block menu
    <<and that's where I muted you>>

Oh and then you started entombing, when I left a couple of minutes later, you and some other builder were still hitting a single block that was constantly repaired.

Also I swapped you because you made the teams uneven, not because I dislike you. Grow up.
    full log: http://pastebin.com/TM6g4s2H

Edit: ask someone else

Razi likes this.
  16. Froghead48

Froghead48 Haxor

ej, can you unmute me?
    Edit: Thanks kalikst

17. thebonesauce

I'm not saying be "nicer" hahahaha. I'm an asshole, but I try to be a fair but quick admin. If someone griefs and I see them doing it, I'll give them a chance to explain. More often than not I either get silence or a hollow excuse, in which case, Ban > Permanent. I do what you do when I see people tunneling under friendly structures/tunneling from behind the flag/building some stupid bullshit because they can/etc. and freeze them to explain why it's bad and what they need to do to improve upon it.

I'm glad you're being receptive to all this critique. Don't worry much about getting it right, you'll have plenty of time to get it down.

Rayne likes this.
  18. PumpkingSlice

PumpkingSlice Base Burner

It's with a u instead of double o but who gives a sausage?

19. Nazna

Nazna Link's Lover Donator

And Nazna.

rocker2 likes this.
  20. GreenRock

GreenRock Base Burner

That's a weird way to spell Optimus Prime.
    [​IMG]

Froghead48 likes this.
Mods: jackitch
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.