1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Action! Unlimited

Discussion in 'Server Directory' started by Rayne, Dec 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Mods: jackitch
  1. I has a question, Is it okay to grief in zombies when none are spawning and we are pretty much going to vote next map?:p

2. Freestylopitek

Freestylopitek Catapult Fodder

I just don't like unfairness, even if I was ban more. Thats all

3. Alpaca

Alpaca Haxor

lol, don't let our door hit your ass. nothing more to say to you, there's no point in calling you out on being full of shit, or telling you about our zero tolerance policy, or that Rayne would have banned you himself, all I have to say to you is that your complete failure to use the English language causes me pain. Seriously, if English is not your first language and you have trouble with it, please say so at the beginning of your post, otherwise it just makes you look like a 5 year old... If English IS your first language... well then... you've got bigger problems then disliking all of this server's admins...

neil_v, I3lue and rocker2 like this.
  4. thebonesauce

thebonesauce All life begins and ends with Nu Staff Alumni
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. The Ivory Tower of Grammar-Nazis

Once again, I did not ban you for saying you're going to make an admin abuse report. I encouraged it. I got tired of your endless whining and I banned you. Frankly, I don't give a fuck if you come back or not. One less pub I have to deal with making an ass out of himself on the server. "Owning an admin," why does everyone pretend this is some sort of accomplishment? That is not why you were muted and it's certainly not why you were banned. PumpkingSlice was the one who muted you, after we warned you to settle down and you kept saying, "No bro, no." When an admin tells you to keep it down, you do it. I don't care if you think this is me abusing my authority, I see it as crowd control. You were making a fool out of yourself, so Pumpking gave you a 10 minute mute to let you cool off. Instead of taking this opportunity to chill out, you immediately came back whining and crying about how you're the victim and all this nonsense.

You won't come back to this server because you have been banned permanently. I don't understand why it's so difficult for you idiots to sit quietly and shut the fuck up.

EDIT: I always use this as an example... You go out into a public street and start shouting. A cop comes up to you and tells you to keep it down or you're going to be arrested. You disagree with this cop so you decide to keep ranting and raving like some lunatic. Do you think the cop is going to stop and say, "Oh well since you put it that way..." NO. The cop is going to put you in fucking handcuffs and cart you off to the station for disorderly conduct. We expect our players to at least have the respect to listen to us. We're just players too, we don't have any set rules to follow except to stop people from ruining the game for others. Which is what you were doing. You kept it up after you were asked to stop, so you were muted. Everything was fine for 10 minutes. Then you came back ranting and raving about how we are all bullshit this and admin abuse that.

Let me just tell you that back in the day, admin abuse meant something different. It was when an admin built a giant stone wall with editor to keep the enemy team away from his flag. It was when an admin froze other players for trying to kill them. It was when admins purposely teamswitched players to stack their teams. It wasn't when an admin muted and/or banned some mouthy little shit like you.

5. rocker2

rocker2 Ballista Bolt Thrower
    1. PumpkinStars - [Pk#] - Inactive

I can back up Bone, because I watched you grief even when he repeatedly warned you. You deserve whatever punishments he and the other admins decide are just.

Domis likes this.
  6. GreenRock

GreenRock Base Burner

This. However, I usually declare everyone to grief when the timer goes red (100s), but only if it's a tied match (equal map control).
    Only admins can declare them, though. If regular players declare an end-game grief, they just look silly and are subject to a ban :3

PumpkingSlice and I3lue like this.
  7. Freestylopitek

It was tied match and other player do it also

8. GreenRock

GreenRock Base Burner

An accused griefer's words mean relatively nothing in comparison to the word of the server admin who banned you. Unless you have some definitive proof, there's really no use arguing.

Bammboo likes this.
  9. thebonesauce

That's my point. I have provided the entire chat log, along with points in bold where he was specifically told NOT to do it, and he did it anyway.

10. ParaLogia

ParaLogia tired Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester Official Server Admin

Dude, your English is worse than his. At least he knows how to capitalize. :p

11. t900hawk

t900hawk Builder Stabber

i was muted for building "unecesary structures" can you please un mute me

12. Areo

Areo much doge so swag wow
    1. PumpkinStars - [Pk#] - Inactive

1.Who muted you?
    2.Did you say/do anything else then just making structures?

13. Freestylopitek

finished joking, unban me now. I will listen the almighty moderator :-) promise

14. Superblackcat

Superblackcat baideist baide Staff Alumni Tester

Free can't live without his daily dose of action :P

I3lue and rocker2 like this.
  15. Freestylopitek

16. thebonesauce

Uhhhh, no. Like I said, you decided to make a spectacle and act like an asshole so you'll remain permabanned. You did ask for it, you know.

17. Alpaca

Alpaca Haxor

capitalization is for people who give a fuck. proper grammar is for people who aren't 5.

18. Nazna

Nazna Link's Lover Donator

It's the way the french spell it.

That's a weird way to spell Nazna.

I3lue and Froghead48 like this.
  19. lord_nightmare

lord_nightmare Catapult Fodder

arcrave is a mod but he griefed can he be banned i have screen shots of him admitting it

I3lue, Kalikst and PumpkingSlice like this.
  20. Rayne

Rayne ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester

ok i banned him for 5 years

Mods: jackitch
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.