1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Action! Unlimited

Discussion in 'Server Directory' started by Rayne, Dec 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Mods: jackitch
  1. Hella

Hella The Nightmare of Hair Global Moderator Donator Tester

I don't necessarily think that it is entirely about the offensive stuff anymore, rather about how Al3x reacted; maybe Warrfork wasn't justified originally, but I've got a feeling that he is sure as hell justified now.

And anyways, if offensive stuff was outlawed on the server, then that basically means that most of Action would be banned anyways..

2. BlueLuigi

BlueLuigi :^) Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Woah calm the fuck down I did not do it out of spite, as I've never done anything out of spite.

He was actually saying tons of retarded shit and generally reminding me of Ramsis, I told him to shut up, he didn't, I muted him.

Note the mute, not ban, not caring, just muted, temporarily, cause he was annoying. That's what I do to annoying people, temporary mute.

It's not about being offensive, it's about being annoying and sounding like a 12yo while being offensive.

Domis, vampo and Noburu like this.
  3. PumpkingSlice

PumpkingSlice Base Burner

Well know that's over I think we should go back to how bad Arcrave is at KAG and events that have happened in the server, until another person (who obviously has most likely not read the rules) comes "bitch'in" about how we fail at being admins and at life.

4. WarrFork

WarrFork フォーク Donator Tester

I've explained myself before GreenRock and it say why I muted him.
    @BlueLuigi, i've never said lines I quoted was spam, i've said it was bullshit.

That's freaking silly to have all this shit for 1 hour mute only, calm your tits yo.
    And if you keep trying to make this subject longer here, I will send you this everytime because I don't give a fuck.

[​IMG]

BeasterDenBeast likes this.
  5. BlueLuigi

I'm fine with all of that until since you posted the logs, dude's an annoying cunt.

(I thought he was permamuted considering how much he fucking spammed).

Domis and WarrFork like this.
  6. GreenRock

GreenRock Base Burner

did i say u lol
    Your age is showing.

The amount isn't the point. It could've been a ten minute mute. The point is you muted him without warning, for about 10 lines of non-spamming text that players say on a daily basis, and got caught because of his gigantic wall-o-whine post. Al3x is no saint, seeing as how he generally is an annoying player/griefer outside of this situation, but it could've been any player in this context. Any player could've said the things he said in that match. Any player could've just been muted by you without warning. Any player could've came on the forums and told on you. What you did is not just, for anyone. But my words are worthless now seeing as how that 'any player' isn't helping himself by behaving (and everyone, for some reason, lets outside events cloud their view of the original situation), admins think it's cool to just keep him muted, and I don't want to stick up for him anymore because I feel like I'm the bad guy now for defending a player.

So whatever.

PumpkingSlice likes this.
  7. Kinda makes you look retarded as WarrFork is older than you.

BlueLuigi and Radpipe like this.
  8. PumpkingSlice

He probably meant "you're acting like a kid" but oh well.

9. WarrFork

Come on, look at how he's so badass with these glasses!

jeffeypop and Radpipe like this.
  10. Guys, just deal with it already, Al3x's thing has already been cleared up, stop spamming this thread with your insults and save it for when you actually fight each other in KAG. This thread is not for pissing contests, it's for important things going on within the Action server, like ban appeals, events, compliments to the server, etc.

Lancelotz, Noburu and PumpkingSlice like this.
  11. PumpkingSlice

But Al3x is the shiny new toy around! No seriously what rad is saying is true. Besides since my posts seemed to be flushed away by all the hatred, I just want to say that Al3x wont be posting (hopefully) until his situation becomes better. You either saw my post for that or Rayne deleted it. So in all honetsy no one really should be talking about his case after this post. If you do then I hope bad things happen to you (unless your name is Kouji then I hope you have a nice life - Kouji forced me to say this).

12. BlueLuigi

I'm going to eat Kouji.

Domis and PumpkingSlice like this.
  13. Andr01d

Andr01d Haxor

i remember a few months ago, watching as some guy knocked a hole through the center of my solid stone tower to put in a door. after repeatedly telling him to stop, i (temp) banned him and replaced the stone. 2 seconds later greenrock is on my ass like, "that was a stupid reason to ban someone" and he starts knocking a hole in my tower again. i go to ban him too, and realize i can't. he had just been made admin. that was the day i lost all hope for life.

rocker2, vampo, Ej and 7 others like this.
  14. PumpkingSlice

Kouji is the real problem at hand. Look at what she is doing. She is making us all fight with each other so he can control the action server and be the ruler. Join me and Luigi in the revaloution against her (becasue Kouji is obviously a girl with the way he presents himself) to end this tryanny.

rocker2 likes this.
  15. WarrFork

Say Kouji is a girl again and I kill your family.

Arcrave and PumpkingSlice like this.
  16. PumpkingSlice

My family is not any way affiliated with the action server. Please keep it on topic and help us in our cause against that ugly woman Kouji.

BlueLuigi likes this.
  17. Alpaca

Alpaca Haxor

Awww, I always miss all of the good stuff, If I'd gotten here just a little earlier I could have posted a funny picture and said "girls stop fighting, you're both pretty"... fuck.

WarrFork likes this.
  18. PumpkingSlice

You must be crazy. Only action boys are pretty.

19. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

BlueLuigi confirmed for being into Vore. Not that that's a bad thing.

Yagger likes this.
  20. PumpkingSlice

Says the person who endores his life into loli anime.

Mods: jackitch
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.