1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Action! Unlimited

Discussion in 'Server Directory' started by Rayne, Dec 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Mods: jackitch
  1. BlueLuigi

BlueLuigi :^) Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Because we did, that's why we asked for all that information, that's why someone unbanned him. Turns out Warrfork was right all along though and he belonged muted, so I remuted him.

Domis likes this.
  2. PumpkingSlice

PumpkingSlice Base Burner

Guys! Seriously stop it with the arguments. So what if he did shit and people hate it. It's not like we are going to die from it. Just seriously stop it. If you're still butthurt over it then take it to a conversation PLEASE. The situation has already been done and dealt with on this thread. There is no evidence that states that this case must go on. So for the love of hummanity and all things nice just stop it.

Please provide evidence of your claims before you make false accusations of the wonderful admins of Action server. I would also be thankful if you help us in our cause against <insert very harsh and harmful hate words and the mentioning of being a female here> Kouji. We would be very thankful. Thank you for yout time and co-operation. <3 xoxo

WarrFork likes this.
  3. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

Code:
    [11:08:55] <D1fag PumpkingSlice> I'm like totally a fegget!!!!111!1!!1
    [11:08:54] <gazi3016> Pumpkingslice griefing!
    [11:09:00] <D1fag PumpkingSlice> liek*
    [11:09:12] <gazi3016> [Player muted on this server]
    [11:09:14]  * COLLAPSE by D1fag PumpkingSlice (size 7851 blocks)
    [11:09:40] <D1fag PumpkingSlice> lol
    [11:09:55] <bloodwolf112> Pumpking grieffing
    [11:10:09]  * COLLAPSE by D1fag PumpkingSlice (size 9001 blocks)
    [11:10:11] <bloodwolf112> Pumpking grieffing
    [11:10:12] <D1fag PumpkingSlice> no you made
    [11:11:20] <bloodwolf112> [Player muted on this server]
    [11:10:14] <D1fag PumpkingSlice> I beast ADMINZ

Alpaca, neil_v, WarrFork and 3 others like this.
  4. Oximus

Oximus Arsonist

[​IMG]

5. PumpkingSlice

You got my applause on making (most likely copying) the names of the random players. Also I doubt the server can withstand a thousand block collapse nevermind the numbers you gave. (atleast I beat 9000) Just so you know I asked for evidence of me freezing Arcrave and what-not. Gj Kouji but it's not going to save you.

6. arcanecat

arcanecat Shark Slayer

I'am a bit confused, who's Kouji's Bitch now?

7. PumpkingSlice

Everyone is Kouji's bitch. We, the admins, have been locked in her dusty old basement (it's meant to be cellar but you americans >.<) and we can not escape. She has double security everywhere and she tortures us in ways unnimaginable to the human mind. Thanks to the dazzling Rayne we have managed to get a message through Action, in an attempt for them to help us escape and over throw the evil mastermind Kouji. Please help us.

Tl;DR Kouji is our play toy and we want to show our love to him but he wont accept it. So since he likes to be feminine we have divised a plan to rid him of his great shame and show him negative feelings while bitching at him. (because he dislikes the bitchy women *cough* Arcrave *cough*)

Enjoy your stay and play on Action server!

8. GloriousToast

GloriousToast Haxor Donator

i would dislike that if i could.

9. AL3X_j_M

AL3X_j_M Shipwright

You're quite ignorant if you honestly think I've gotten enjoyment out of dealing with any of you; though I appreciate anyone that has leveled with me and given their opinion without calling me a faggot troll. I enjoy being demonized as much as the next guy.

Do you read from the bottom right of a page upwards? Otherwise, you're sadly mistaken; I did not insult his English after I was told he was French, it was before Pumpking told me that, thanks for failing to read my apology to said French person.

Public humiliation is the favorite part of my day. To reiterate: posting here has not made me a happier person, I honestly don't enjoy "luring" people into insulting me. The "Troll-ass pms?" That's my reply to you calling me a faggot troll before I've even addressed you in an argument, and comparing me to the worst person that has played on the server you can think of (Rusher). You're calling me a faggot, troll, kid, insulting my intelligence, and forming your opinion before I've even talked to you, but I'm the troll? For everyone else, I have yet to directly insult Arcrave, this hasn't been a mutual benefit of our relationship. I haven't directly insulted him, but you could argue I've not been respectful, or polite.

If any of you guys are curious as to the content of the PMs: I made some stupid, self deprecating, sarcastic joke in the first message (Bel-Air'd, wrote a fake story and ended it with the lyrics from Fresh Prince). I was sarcastically submissive, and I figured that would be preferable to posting in this thread. I honestly asked why Arcrave doesn't like me, but he's already formulated his opinion and he's not going to change it (the sign of a true leader!). It was a joke, If I was going to troll you I might say something I know to be legitimately offensive. Go ahead and post the PMs, they're not really that incriminating in my opinion. You've been far more rude to me than I have been to you, and I don't appreciate it. If you're going to keep exaggerating my flaws, I will keep posting on this thread.

You have every right to permaban me, but you have no right to make me the ass of KAG because I disagree with your admin policy.

Edit: I am sorry if the PMs actually offended you, I was hoping you would lighten up. People think differently, but the treatment I have received has left something to be desired, it's been difficult not to just insult the people that have done so to me; I'm getting really tired of making everyone on this forum hate me.

Double edit: I actually deleted one post that was meant to be a joke, it was the thisisrickastely@yahoo.com's email in response to one of Jeff's comment.
    I edited a "YOU WIN THIS TIME" out of one of my posts that was meant to end this argument (I failed at that, evidently; Pumpking said the picture would offend people)
    I actually edited my posts to be more polite, less offensive, and yes, beneficial to my point of argument. I often write when I'm angry, say from being called a faggot fail troll 12 year old dipshit from people on this forum, and said posts are not as amiable as they might otherwise be.

Triple Edit: Why would I troll on an account I paid real money for, when I could create a new one, use a VPN, and actually troll.

10. Oximus

Oximus Arsonist

So yeah farming 1.0 whos excited for that amazing task of courage and care.

11. arcanecat

arcanecat Shark Slayer

Lol, the devs should rename Kag to the King Arthur's Farm.

12. Alpaca

Alpaca Haxor

GIRLS STOP FIGHTING YOU'RE BOTH PRETTY.... fuck yeah.

Noburu and arcanecat like this.
  13. PumpkingSlice

No one likes you go away. You will only be accepted if you help free action server from the evil mastermind Kouji.

jeffeypop likes this.
  14. arcanecat

arcanecat Shark Slayer

God, my face is melting because of how horrid your grammar is.

15. PumpkingSlice

The fact that you put a double "." in my quote makes your post irrelavent. Also would like to know if there are going to be any updates to the server after scripting update, or is it a sekrit?

16. Arcrave

Arcrave http://tinyurl.com/ArcravesTheme Tester
    1. SharSharShar - [SHARK]

its a sekrit! we have some plans to fuk all yu guys ovr watch!

PumpkingSlice likes this.
  17. GreenRock

GreenRock Base Burner

Seriously, no one's going to play it if it's going to be a terraria clone. They should've focused more on combat mechanics/ fire/ siege/ other war-related stuff. It's the combat, explosions, action, sieging, and collapses that has everyone hooked. Dunno why the devs would stray away from that. Players will farm for the sole reason of increasing unit count, and they will be reluctant to do it every. single. second.

18. arcanecat

arcanecat Shark Slayer

The fact that you put a double "?" makes you unable to correct other people's grammar. hehehhehehuheheh

19. Arcrave

Arcrave http://tinyurl.com/ArcravesTheme Tester
    1. SharSharShar - [SHARK]

you have no idea how many times testers have talked about this...

20. Hella

Hella The Nightmare of Hair Global Moderator Donator Tester

Farming ain't no every single second jobby, and no way is 'dis thing gonna be some clone. Plenty o' stuff gonna get in 'dis game. Bitches.

!dinosaur

PumpkingSlice likes this.
Mods: jackitch
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.