1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Action! Unlimited

Discussion in 'Server Directory' started by Rayne, Dec 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Mods: jackitch
  1. Brandon816

Brandon816 Ballista Bolt Thrower

That one or two days requires video evidence as well, making it almost pointless to even file the report in the first place.

Here's how you fix griefing, regarding the punishments. Use a three strikes policy. On the third time that you are caught with acceptable evidence (video in most cases), your account is now marked as griefer along with the date of that grief. At any time later that you are caught griefing, that date is updated. Any servers that have a new option for what duration a griefer will not be allowed since their last confirmed "grief" set to anything but 0 will block them for that duration of time.

Of course, you will ask, but won't all servers just turn that on? No, not all. Guess what else just happened? KAG has opened up several official servers for playing on in both US and Europe. If they want to continue to allow griefers to go unpunished, okay then, they can do that. Their servers can have a 0-duration ban time on them, and just rely on the short global bans for their slaps on the wrist.

But, for the other server owners and communities that are fed up with this, they can choose to block those toxic players and for however long they feel is right, without having to wait for it to happen on their own servers. That way, normal servers can throw on something like a few months for their settings to give players a chance to redeem theirselves while actually punishing them, and noob friendly/centered servers can have it set to unlimited for their settings to keep the server safe for their uncommitted players.

If this isn't done, it's only a matter of time until the community relies on a global banlist they create themselves (link, link) using criteria that the developers are comfortable with, and they will probably be far less lenient.

2. arcanecat

arcanecat Shark Slayer

Actually in real life the only way Archers were effective was being in Groups :p. Plus anything in groups is op.

neil_v likes this.
  3. Alpaca

Alpaca Haxor

I think the idea is that when they're on a tower, they can kill knights, but knights can't kill them, and that's not fair

4. BlueLuigi

BlueLuigi :^) Forum Moderator Donator Tester

You can change the current ones as well, but you'll never be able to make slashing/double slashing as it was.

Domis likes this.
  5. WarrFork

WarrFork フォーク Donator Tester

I feel like i'll be a freaking noob at combat after this update, i'll need to re-understand combat logic. This one was simple; jab spam or slash.

6. arcanecat

arcanecat Shark Slayer

Because Archers are plain scared about being near knights on ground, and can you use your Bombs skillfully and gib Archers?

dandyking7179 likes this.
  7. Alpaca

Alpaca Haxor

which costs more, 5 arrows or 1 bomb?

8. vampo

vampo alchemist Donator Tester

imho action's solution to this is pretty good. a bit more damage unshielded, no shield break. now archers are useful, but only as support for knights, not on their own.
    when there are 5 archers arrowspamming you, there's no "skillful throw"... if you can jump at all without getting dead, we call that "luck" or at the very least "enemy error". let's see if i can use more "quotes" before i finish this post.

Alpaca and BeasterDenBeast like this.
  9. WarrFork

WarrFork フォーク Donator Tester

Unless he killed you, took out your gold of your builder pants' and used it to make that, I don't see any problem about using gold to make swastikas.

PumpkingSlice likes this.
  10. Oximus

Oximus Arsonist

My conclusion of the last 5 pages: You are all gay or want to be gay.

Stevedog, BlueLuigi, Noburu and 4 others like this.
  11. arcanecat

arcanecat Shark Slayer

Fuk u.
    Btw ppls stop fighting, Kouji's watching the Drama, and planning to overthrow your petty positions.

BlueLuigi likes this.
  12. Guys, look up what I have found on the Internet! A video from typical Action Corporation meeting. :p

Special fragment about abuse from 4:56

thebonesauce and arcanecat like this.
  13. Beef

Beef ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔ ก้้้้้้้้้้้ Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester

not enuff loli

14. Oximus

Oximus Arsonist

When there's enuf loli?

15. Guitarman

Guitarman Haxor Tester Official Server Admin

You know whats funny? I was searching how to bomb jump, and it brought me to page 37 of this thread. Because GreenRock said
    It turns the fool he was helping was me! I got a laugh out of that:p
    I still can't bomb jump though... :>:(:

16. Noburu

Noburu Dirty, DRUNK, Hillbilly Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Video blocked in USA on copyright grounds. FML.

Alpaca and WarrFork like this.
  17. arcanecat

arcanecat Shark Slayer

Yo, light a bomb, drop it, when it reaches 30 - 20 secs, you jump near the bomb, shield, and yo be flying :3. linky for pics

dandyking7179 likes this.
  18. Guitarman

I'll try that next time I play. What I've been trying to do is light a bomb, wait till it gets to 30-20 ticks, then glide of a building. Everytime I get gibbed though:dance: Any suggestions related to that technique?

19. Oximus

Oximus Arsonist

Thats the badie way. Dont do it.

It depends on your ping -100 then wait till 20 jump throw. +166 wait till 40 jump throw.

The higher your ping the harder it is to do it right.

20. Guitarman

what do you mean jump throw? I dont throw when I glide. Is that what I'm doing wrong? Because I swear I've seen people do it without throwing the bomb before.
    Also my ping is usually 100-166, so once the above problem is sorted hopefully your tip will help.

Mods: jackitch
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.