1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Action! Unlimited

Discussion in 'Server Directory' started by Rayne, Dec 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Mods: jackitch
  1. vampo

vampo alchemist Donator Tester

haha! i joined right at the beginning but i had no idea this was going on. i was suspicious about half the server being admins...

BlueLuigi likes this.
  2. Noburu

Noburu Dirty, DRUNK, Hillbilly Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Bring back build 128 and i will straight knight rape all your asses.

Radpipe and Alpaca like this.
  3. arcanecat

arcanecat Shark Slayer

Well fudge, should have got on to play kag D:, o well, all get on tomorrow :).

BlueLuigi likes this.
  4. thebonesauce

thebonesauce All life begins and ends with Nu Staff Alumni
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. The Ivory Tower of Grammar-Nazis

Okay, I've kept my mouth shut for a long time, but this is it.

Bluigi, you're flat out wrong. You are simply WRONG for unbanning Brancaleone. All you acknowledged was the fact that he was being racist and hateful. You completely fucking ignored the fact that he was using the xCUBE clantag while going on a griefing spree, where he was banned from MOLE a while back, banned from ALL of Beo's servers, and then griefed a few times on THIS server as well. Brandon816 posted logs a few pages back. You are wrong in this case, and I'm gonna have to strongly disagree with this decision.

jeffeypop likes this.
  5. Brancaleone

Brancaleone Catapult Fodder

I'm sorry, I dont want to argue with you, but the griefing stuff you say is mostly not true

6. thebonesauce

No, it is true. Brandon posted the logs just a few pages back. Let me get them.

You calling me a liar is a bit ridiculous since we have proof RIGHT HERE that you griefed, used the xCUBE tag, and ADMITTED TO BEING BANNED ON ANOTHER SERVER.

GloriousToast, jeffeypop and Beef like this.
  7. Brandon816

Brandon816 Ballista Bolt Thrower

I think the more important part was the grief. Getting banned on other servers doesn't help, but he had griefed a chunk of castle on this server earlier this month, and then switched teams right after (intentionally, not autobalance). People don't generally do that if it's an accident.

Alpaca likes this.
  8. thebonesauce

Exactly. I'm not so pissed that he was unbanned because I banned him, I'm more pissed because he's given a free pass by Bluigi. Whereas other people (TONS of other people) have been permabanned for probably far less and won't ever be given another chance.

9. Brancaleone

You're wrong, I wasnt banned in BEO. I said to my friend "happens that in the other server they banned this account" and the "other server" was Action, not BEO

10. PumpkingSlice

PumpkingSlice Base Burner

arcanecat likes this.
  11. thebonesauce

YOU WERE IN ACTION YOU DOLT.

jeffeypop likes this.
  12. Brancaleone

hey man just drop it, it's pointless. We are good.

13. BlueLuigi confirmed for a badmin.

14. Noburu

Noburu Dirty, DRUNK, Hillbilly Forum Moderator Donator Tester

This thread confirmed as shit.

[​IMG]

This thread should just be fucking deleted seriously. It would cut down on bullshit drama:

• Most bans are justified
    • Dont badmouth admins
    • Stop being faggots
    • Pleast try to speak English
    • Fuck you whiner bitches
    • Original Action Servers (ran by ME) were best
    • Too many God Damned Admins
    • Fucking whiners
    • Whiners

15. WarrFork

WarrFork フォーク Donator Tester

Ok, you are pointless and the only one who is good here seem to be you because you are unbanned for no reason.

16. BlueLuigi

BlueLuigi :^) Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Well, here's the deal bonesauceru, he wasn't banned at that instance for griefing, and no one caught it.

Also xCube sucks, and since he wasn't banned FOR that, AT that time, I can't care too much, no proof of the actual griefing.

All you posted was someone saying that he destroyed more than a trap door, no pictures, no videos, I mean c'mon.

If he's a griefer he'll be caught again anyway, considering that happened in the beginning of December and he isn't still banned from that, and I've seen him around several times playing fine and not griefing/etc, I wouldn't see him as a problem but if he does anything bad again he'll just be banned and that's it, simple.

TL;DR : you guys claim he's so bad but waited til all he did was talk in a different language and insult a few people to ban him, if he was griefing so badly, permaban him at that point, or add his name to your list of BoS don't wait to see him do one little thing to then say "Yeah he was bad for years and banned on every server!!!" I mean fuck that's like me knowing you raped and killed several people, having proof, but waiting for you to get caught for speeding, and then come out with everything.

17. Arcrave

Arcrave http://tinyurl.com/ArcravesTheme Tester
    1. SharSharShar - [SHARK]

Shut up and go back to the basement Gran-Pa!

18. BlueLuigi

BlueLuigi :^) Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Unban me faggot.

Also reporting Krono for banning my alt for killing a griefer when he wasn't doing his job as an admin and I explained who I am.

What a scrub.

19. PumpkingSlice

PumpkingSlice Base Burner

That's what you get for removing Arcrave's admin in mumble faggot.

BlueLuigi likes this.
  20. thebonesauce

Well, I remember banning him. Could've been through rcon which might explain why it didn't stick, but it's whatever at this point. Kid admitted to griefing "once or twice" last night in server, and that we've all griefed at some point or another. Or some shit like that. I tried to have him justify griefing whereas he continued to press the whole, "drop it," thing. That just doesn't do it.

Mods: jackitch
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.