1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Action! Unlimited

Discussion in 'Server Directory' started by Rayne, Dec 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Mods: jackitch
  1. Wolffkran

Wolffkran Horde Gibber

Dead, hibernating. Being buried in a dark hole. The usual. Except this time I wasn't on mumble or vent or playing games. Just sitting here. Waiting.

I3lue likes this.
  2. Alpaca

Alpaca Haxor

the builders are back to 3 hearts... wut?

arcanecat and GloriousToast like this.
  3. arcanecat

arcanecat Shark Slayer

Guys, now I know that the owners of the server are anti-archer and biased toward builders/knights.
    I demand the old archer setup now. :)

edit: To clarify, the new nerfs on archer are horrid. Lots of arrows but a low range with a worse/better rate of fire? This destroys archer completely, and forces archers to camp more on higher towers since the other team's archers can't reach you. Even if you bomb jump your less likely to kill annoying archer campers. So making archers spam/camp won't improve the server. But as usual no one cares about me, and my opinions are invalid, and most likely all get used to the new changes.
    sidenote: Ramsis freezing me for no reason other than "fuck this server", is a bit stupid. I understand you take peoples words seriously, but I don't cope well with change, and so all be a bit moody because of all the nerfs.

-Arcanecat

GloriousToast and Guitarman like this.
  4. Wolffkran

Wolffkran Horde Gibber

5. Guitarman

Guitarman Haxor Tester Official Server Admin

Playing the server last night, I noticed that you get about 14 arrows per tree cut, I think. After that surprise I found the maximum distance you could fire had been lessoned, so had the draw time to full power. The latter not by much, but still a noticeable time change.
    These factors of:
    {shit-ton of arrows+low-top-speed+taking-long-to-power-up}
    Seemed to encourage a mild amount of arrow spamming.
    My suggestions are bring the power and fire rate back to standard and perhaps get only ten arrows per cut.

arcanecat likes this.
  6. Arcrave

Arcrave http://tinyurl.com/ArcravesTheme Tester
    1. SharSharShar - [SHARK]

Rayne did it... please flood HIM with PM's... i swear to fucking god... i will kill you guys...

GloriousToast, Kalikst, Aoi and 4 others like this.
  7. Guitarman

Guitarman Haxor Tester Official Server Admin

The archers are coming for you Rayne...
    :skull:

arcanecat likes this.
  8. Kolp

Kolp Shark Slayer

I am one more time ban 1 day on action unlimited (40) because an admin is stupid like my shoes are intelligent ! We said at the beginning of the game to colapse a part of the bridge (you know its the map with a bridge in stone) and build a trap bridge, with spike. So, i try to colapse this part of bridge and then i would build the trap bridge... but a stupid admin ban me. I am very bored : ACTION UNLIMITED is the only server where i am ban sometime because admin are stupid ! They don't listen what we say between players ! I never grief ! So unban me ! It was the 3rd time I ask you here, it was a shame !!! Please look at your admin, because you have to ban a lot of them !

9. MrIcarus

MrIcarus Arsonist

Listen.

I had explicitly said collapsing the bridge was NOT allowed. Many times. I saw you collapsing the bridge when I said NOT to.

I froze you, and said what you were doing wrong. I unfreeze you, and you continue doing exactly what I said NOT to do. when you do NOT listen to an admin, multiple times in a row, you will be banned. Other people seem to be much more able to understand this. While you do not.

Seriously, learn to listen to people.

kthx

Alpaca and Froghead48 like this.
  10. Kolp

Kolp Shark Slayer

BUT, it's you who don't listen, because, it was the plan to do a trap bridge here... moreover, blue cannot go in with this HUGE trap, it's a good team idea. Why do u not want we do it ? Are you with blue ?

11. MrIcarus

MrIcarus Arsonist

First of all, it kind of ruins the point of a map with the bridge as the main feature of the map to destroy it. Second, your team was using the bridge as its main way to get around. removing the bridge from your own team would be extremely idiotic. Thirdly, almost no one knew about this "plan" including me. I would also like to point out that it is also a rule to not listen to an admin, what we say goes.

12. Kolp

Kolp Shark Slayer

if there is a trap bridge its not idiotic, because we can go throw and no the ennemy... Moreover, you maybe don't remember me, but we win a lot of game when i play in action unlimited maybe because I build some original thing that no one do, like a portal near ennemy flag, or a huge trap bridge to defend, or something else. I am one of the rare builder to go to ennemy contact to build suicidal thing and it works ! Everytime I ask here to unban me, they will, because i don't grief, I just try to do the best for the team... and you, admin, don't understand this !

ACTION UNLIMITED is the only server where there's a dictatorship... :>:(:

13. Bammboo

Bammboo Ballista Bolt Thrower

Gotta love it when people don't follow the rules

Celia, Alpaca, Radpipe and 2 others like this.
  14. MrIcarus

MrIcarus Arsonist

I do not care, nor does any other admin care, how good of a player you were. We have a zero bullshit policy with griefing, if you grief, or attempt to, you are out.

Secondly, the only thing I can find in the post history is you complaining about "admin abuse" and you arguing with admins.

Honestly, all I see is more of a reason to keep you banned.

Froghead48 and Bammboo like this.
  15. Kolp

Kolp Shark Slayer

At the beginning of the game I said a think like : "we need to grief a part of the bridge to do huge trap bridge" and 2 builder say something like "I like it"... And if I was a griefer, i will grief the castle red build and not the bridge at the start on the map. what would be my alibi ? You so BORED me... it's alaways the same thing on action unlimited. I also noticed that this server is almost never full now. I must not be the only one to be bored of this admin abuse...

But no problem, i will come back tomorrow...

16. MrIcarus

MrIcarus Arsonist

It's a permaban.

GloriousToast and Froghead48 like this.
  17. Kolp

Kolp Shark Slayer

and why ? isn't it a admin abuse ? I have no grief

Radpipe and MrIcarus like this.
  19. MrIcarus

MrIcarus Arsonist

Try to read the rules and pretend you understand what they mean.

20. Kolp

Kolp Shark Slayer

this is just proof of abuse ... on this server, you want to ban everyone now you are no longer 9 player ... lol! When you will play between admin, it will be fun... how you will ban the other admins ?

And how a person who have less message than me on forum can be admin ? He is new here !?

Mods: jackitch
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.