1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Action! Unlimited

Discussion in 'Server Directory' started by Rayne, Dec 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Mods: jackitch
  1. Kolp

Kolp Shark Slayer

last time, u IP ban me, but I can reset IP... sorry

2. Alpaca

Alpaca Haxor

I really don't like this guy. it may just be translator error, but he's coming through as really fucking full of himself to me.

arcanecat and Noburu like this.
  3. Kolp

Kolp Shark Slayer

I don't speak english... it's hard to me to speak and understand...sorry. But i am not griefer ! You have see, i am rather good player I think

U don't understand what i try to explain ?

4. Hella

Hella The Nightmare of Hair Global Moderator Donator Tester

Kolp, trust me, you may be the best player in the world, but getting angry at the admins here won't help your case.

If you stop now, then there's the remote chance that you might be unbanned way in the future, but currently, if you keep going, the damage you cause to your own reputation on this server, and probably on other servers, could very well be irrepairable.

5. Kolp

Kolp Shark Slayer

But i am not angry ! I just try to explain the problem... I don't care to be unban.

6. Guitarman

Guitarman Haxor Tester Official Server Admin

You seem quite mad at the admins

7. MrIcarus

MrIcarus Arsonist
    1. SharSharShar - [SHARK]

Honestly, the only thing you are explaining is how much you aren't going to ever be unbanned.

8. Kolp

Kolp Shark Slayer

sure it was my first message... because I was just ban... but since it's ok

I explain, that we cant understand the rule because there is so much exception and way to play

And as I say, if I speak here, it's not to be unban, but just to try to have a better game

9. Noburu

Noburu Dirty, DRUNK, Hillbilly Forum Moderator Donator Tester

I think this is what Kolp is thinking:

[​IMG]

Ej, Bammboo, rocker2 and 2 others like this.
  10. Brandon816

Brandon816 Ballista Bolt Thrower

• You cry admin abuse, when other admins actually agree with it.
    • You continue to do what an admin warned you against, even after being polite enough to not ban the first time.
    • You admit that you've had other accounts, and that they've been banned on the server.
    • You open up with raging in your initial post, then say you aren't angry when you realize throwing a fit won't help.
    • You called an admin stupid, just because they followed the intent of the server owners in being made admin (please go back and read the rules clearly stated at the beginning of this thread on page 1).
    • Lastly, you claim that banning you won't matter, because you have around 20 accounts.
    If you act like someone who is griefing, and don't change after being warned, you WILL be treated like a griefer. You aren't getting unbanned. Ever. Unless maybe you give the server owners a $100 bribe that they can use to keep the server running a little longer, but then it's just until the next time you get banned.

PS: A dictatorship is rule by one person. This server would be more of an oligarchy, rule by a few. Lrn2govrn

11. Bammboo

Bammboo Ballista Bolt Thrower

Actually, I wonder now. Can we bribe Ryan/Gaycrave so we aren't banned?

12. Alpaca

Alpaca Haxor

... what?

Arcrave and Titmau5 like this.
  13. Bammboo

Bammboo Ballista Bolt Thrower

Don't fuck with my quotes to make me say stupid shit!!! :@

arcanecat likes this.
  14. Yagger

Yagger Kouji's bitch 5eva Staff Alumni Tester

the one thing i like about k/d and score is that i can join the server and it glitches out, setting me to #1 on the team when i join. it grows my epeen.

rocker2 likes this.
  15. westeastindian

westeastindian Catapult Fodder

thanks for the info jack but I need some help. there has been many people who have banned us and have no allegations against us. they banned us from action. I still love that server and would like it if you or any one could help me out. or even if you just referred to someone who could help me. I love tht server and I suspect admin abuse, for I immediately was banned without warning. plz help me, and thank you. I will also post this on the action thread.

16. MrIcarus

MrIcarus Arsonist

[​IMG]

Titmau5 and Radpipe like this.
  17. Alpaca

Alpaca Haxor

.... ok, sorry.... hey, I remember westeastindian, whatever happened to you? and dammit icy your gif is making my computer lag so baid.

18. Oximus

Oximus Arsonist

Im pretty sure rusher wasn't re-banned after the serer got changed from Rayne's ownership to Arcraves lusty hands.

We should troll Rusher i do love his forum post.

19. jackitch

jackitch :(){ :|: & };: Global Moderator Donator Tester

I had a look at the security config files and it looks like you are no longer banned. I think someone may have IP banned your brother for a set amount of time and that time has now expired. There's no way of me figuring out who was responsible, but either way, you should be able to join and play now. If you can't, I'll look again, but your name isn't anywhere in the seclevs that would stop you from joining. Your little brother probably got himself into trouble your router was IP banned for the day. As to the other server bans, not much I can do there. I'd have a talk with him first, as he might be able to explain what he did that would have gotten him banned.

As to admin abuse, I'd be very careful how you use that phrase. Rarely have people been abused on Action! for first time offenses. We do not ban people for mistakes, we ban for flaming, dishonesty, cheating, and griefing. Some admins (not naming any) occasionally do harass players that have been problem players in the past. The thought is that, maybe although not worthy of a ban, these people are so annoying that they'd rather they not be around. I'm not by any means condoning harassment (personally I'd rather just permaban and never see them again) but some people get a kick out of trolling....

Anyway back to your ban, I doubt it was admin abuse since the ban was so short. The fact that you called your brother your 'little' brother begs the question: "How old is he and what did he do to deserve this ban? (Especially on multiple servers)"

As Arcrave said before in this thread (not directed at you westeastindian): Please do not PM him about ban appeals and server troubles. You can start a conversation with me by clicking here, and I will help you as soon as possible. I have access to the server and the files on my phone, so I can probably help out at times when others may not be able to.

arcanecat likes this.
  20. Brilly

Brilly Haxor

I just figured panic was better than mav or overload.

Btw you couldn't rank me if you tried.

Mods: jackitch
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.