1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Rejected "Adapt_Overcome" by Biurza

Discussion in 'CTF' started by Ferrezinhre, Jun 24, 2020.

1. Ferrezinhre

Ferrezinhre Haxor Mapping Moderator Official Server Admin

2. mehwaffle10

mehwaffle10 Haxor Mapping Moderator Official Server Admin

Eh. This is a tame version of a gimmick that's been seen in the past plenty of times. They generally don't work out imo, it's a lot of just slapping into a wall at mid. Flags are too close to tent, and the bedrock in the top means all combat will be funneled into 20 blocks or so. No from me (unless this is meant for small ctf, which could work given the whole idea for it is overcrowded gameplay).

3. Magmus

Magmus Ballista Bolt Thrower Mapping Moderator Official Server Admin

Seems pretty boring the moment a team captures mid, would funnel the entire match into a single spot. You can also dig a pit into the mid if you wish. The small gap in the bedrock above is a good touch but not enough to make is easier to push / recapture in my opinion. Flags are kinda close to tent, would like to see them a bit further. Seems like a good map for small CTF as waffle said. Even after all that, I think it could have a chance.