1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Adding Ranks To KAG?

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by Horse_That_Goes_Ni, May 12, 2014.

?

Would you want a ranking system?

1. Yes! That would be awesome!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No! That is not a good idea.

100.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Mods: Rainbows
  1. Horse_That_Goes_Ni

Horse_That_Goes_Ni Your favorite Persian Staff Alumni Donator

Hello everyone.
    I know that some people will agree with me and some people with disagree with me on this.
    What if there were a ranking system in kag? Sure some servers have /rank, but and actual ranking system would make it even better. Some people have played kag for a long time want to show that they have put time into kag. For many people you just look at their steam profile and see that they have 200 hours on it for example. But your rank should reflect on how many kills you get, in my opinion. Who knows, maybe even have an xp system.(just an idea) Many games that have ranking systems in them have an image to show the players rank. That would be really cool if there were something like that. Those of you that disagree, I understand. It would be a big change but could be a really good one!
    Here is an example of some images for ranks:(Yes I know it's halo):wink:[​IMG]

2. Trumbles

Trumbles Bison Rider

This has been suggested many times before. The answer is going to be no, until there is a fair scoring system to go along with it.

To be honest, I doubt this will ever happen in vanilla KAG. Try making a mod for it if you want.

The scoring system of kag itself favors only knights, thus any sort of ranking or stats tracking, would only favor knights as well. The fundamental scoring system would need to be tweaked massively, for any ranking or stats tracking to be considered "fair".

There's a lot more work behind this, than simply using coin gain/score gain as XP to accumulate ranks. Unless you want it to be half-assed.

makmoud98 and Superblackcat like this.
  3. bunnie

bunnie Haxor Tester

Ok, but with an ability to hide your rank.

4. Horse_That_Goes_Ni

Horse_That_Goes_Ni Your favorite Persian Staff Alumni Donator

Ah yes, I can see what you mean. But who knows, maybe someone will find a good way for a rank system than just kills and xp.

5. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

What Trumbles said, locking

Mods: Rainbows
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.