1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Admin vs All 6 - Return of the Pubs

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by lavalord, Jul 7, 2014.

1. Gurin

Gurin Stop That! Global Moderator Donator Tester

Force, toffie0 and Ruleral like this.
  2. Hopefully, I can be there as an admin if lava or cam remembers to add me. Go the Admins!

3. Ricket

Ricket Shipwright Staff Alumni
    1. Ethereal Legion- ETHER

But CAMMM, adding tickets will ruin the sweet Mongolian Horde mode! :rektlord:
    I should be able to make this one, GO PUBS (or whoever's team I end up on)

101i likes this.
  4. kaizokuroof

kaizokuroof Agkubuk|'Kaizokuroof' Cilobakil, Roofpointy Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. PumpkinStars - [Pk#] - Inactive

I may grace you all with my amazing presence, but we'll see. Tickets are the way to go, implement them you lazy bastard @cameron1010

Ruleral, toffie0, Tynite and 4 others like this.
  5. lavalord

lavalord Haxor Staff Alumni Donator Tester

Yea cams done a fine job, but the /setting folders in the ticket mod isn't working so we are uncertain if they will be included this time.

6. Canadian98

Canadian98 Haxor Tester

BASED kaizokuroof
    basedkaizokuroof.jpg

toffie0 and Ruleral like this.
  7. Raigbox

Raigbox Shipwright

Will there be anything special/extraordinary about the event? eg. a free custom head or something?

8. A custom head will be given at random to someone who participates in this event, as well as other prizes that Lavalord/Kaizokuroof/Geti offers.

9. ...You don't speak for Lava or Kai though?

101i and Gurin like this.
  10. The dude asked a question, so i answered it based off previous AvA's. I never spoke for lava or kai or anyone else.

11. Was the head ever given away from AvA 5?

12. kaizokuroof

kaizokuroof Agkubuk|'Kaizokuroof' Cilobakil, Roofpointy Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

That was the practice when Kai|Lava|Cam and Beaster ran the servers, and by ran, I mean the VPS it was hosted on and what not, however, now that the servers are official, we have almost nothing to do with the server with regards to starting/stopping/changing it but we do still moderate it as if it were our own.

That said I can't really comment accurately as to getting a head for competing, but I'd say no.

@Stevedog Just because it happened in previous AvA doesn't mean it'll happen again, before you confirm something for someone, confirm it for yourself first, don't make ambitious promises that WE would have to deliver on.

all that aside, good luck you filthy peasants! Admins are undefeated 100/0, can anyone stop us? :B):

Ruleral, 101i and Joiken like this.
  13. epenow

epenow Oppressed banana cookie
    1. Archers [Arch] (Recruiting)

Surrreeeeeeeeeee

Ricket likes this.
  14. Raigbox

Raigbox Shipwright

We must win against those filthy admins, am I right? Peasants? ::):

15. epenow

epenow Oppressed banana cookie
    1. Archers [Arch] (Recruiting)

Admins have all ready lost 2 games like cheeky scrub lords
    2014-07-10_00009.jpg 2014-07-10_00011.jpg 2014-07-10_00012.jpg 2014-07-10_00013.jpg 2014-07-10_00014.jpg 2014-07-10_00015.jpg 2014-07-10_00017.jpg 2014-07-10_00018.jpg 2014-07-10_00003.jpg 2014-07-10_00006.jpg 2014-07-10_00007.jpg 2014-07-10_00008.jpg

16. kaizokuroof

Photoshop is a wonderful piece of software :bird: :r_flex:

Ruleral, Stevedog, Tynite and 2 others like this.
  17. lavalord

lavalord Haxor Staff Alumni Donator Tester

I was giving heads away to wear on the ava server. I wasn't really going to do it this time. I do have a fez head tho http://grab.by/yuoC If someone takes my fancy its theirs.

It doesn't really count when I'm testing the mods....

18. Gurin

Gurin Stop That! Global Moderator Donator Tester

Nah they're taking their chances now, as they do know in their hearts, they will never beat us, never.

Tynite likes this.
  19. Ricket

Ricket Shipwright Staff Alumni
    1. Ethereal Legion- ETHER

Played a practice round with the Godly admins tonight, and may I say, Plebs, we're going to need a lot of water bombs.

@lavalord, that is what's coming for you