1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Administration in tr

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by EhRa, Jan 22, 2016.

Mods: 101i, Mazey
  1. EhRa

EhRa Ooooooof Staff Alumni Donator
    1. KRPG

More a question to the devs, how will trench run be moderated, through something like classic (guard system) or like now with official server admins?
    And also, new application should be submitted for trench run admin if that is the case.

2. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

Guards never again, I'm quite certain.

Ideally there won't be any need for admins, there's not really a way to grief. I assume there will be votekicks (in case of hacking) and localmutes just like in KAG, so there's no issue.

The engine is the same so if you host a community server you can always use console kick/ban/mute etc commands, the game is fully moddable, if there's need someone will create a simple admin menu.

EhRa likes this.
  3. Achillios

Achillios Pilgrim
    1. Gather Oceania

the only real problem that admins would have to face would be maybe chat spam and trolling in the lobby. (plus what Mazey said)

4. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

How would one troll? Stealing basketballs? That's allowed, like, annoying, but nothing against a rule or anything. Chat spam = localmute like in every other multiplayer game.

Achillios and bru-jaz like this.
  5. Achillios

Achillios Pilgrim
    1. Gather Oceania

true, but if someone goes afk with your basketball...

6. Mazey

It's not "your" basketball, there's owner system etc (something like that would be easy to make though). If someone goes afk with "your" basketball: Just touch it, you can grab basketballs from people's hands.
    It's not a serious game, it's a game with poker, betting and getting drunk

EhRa and Achillios like this.
  7. Achillios

Achillios Pilgrim
    1. Gather Oceania

I didn't know that, sorry. And btw is there poker in tr yet??

8. Mazey

it isn't

Achillios likes this.
  9. Fellere825

Fellere825 KAG Guard Tester

You could pick that flash bang class and have a buddy pick the ammo refill class and have an epilepsy circus if that is still a thing at launch. I'd call that a pretty legitimate form of griff.

Noburu and Achillios like this.
  10. Don't make from epic trench-run new version of minecraft/terraria/kag or other game. At this moment admins isn't needing in TR. My second think is : Why u would add a admins? Are u needing position of them?

Mods: 101i, Mazey