1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Other Advanced TC guide by Fray

Discussion in 'Modding [KAG]' started by Fray2, Jun 26, 2017.

1. Fray2

Fray2 Bison Rider

WARNING: im not copy asger75 perfect guide, and very thank him explaining start of game easy and interesting! Now, i will describe some more hard things.
    Territory control is a mod by @TFlippy , hosted by @Vamist . Many people know how to play, but for new players it's overwhelming as hell, Lets say you don't play TC for a while you're pretty much screwed. SO, I thought I'd make a tutorial for it, maybe some people can add to it as the mod progresses. Go here >> https://forum.thd.vg/threads/territory-control-official-forum-badgers.26614/ << for a quick rundown on the items
    original russian version by me - http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=954199776
    WARNING! Translated from russian version of my guide, there may be errors.
    UPD 26.06 - Screenshots will be when I can transfer they from Steam

Resourses and briefly about them
    All ores can be melted into ingots using construction Forge.
    • Iron - your main resourse with which you will work. 80% items consist of iron. Can be found in medium quantities in mining shaft.
    • Copper - useless, 15% items consist of it. Can be found in large quantities in mining shaft.
    • Gold - 35% items consist of it. Can be found in small quantities in mining shaft.
    • Oil - your main business and weapon. Can be sold from the merchant for 300 (!) coins for 50lt (Very profitable), main ingredient for some types of bombs and jetpack. Can be found on Oil Pump's
    • Mythrill - rare resourse. Can be found вuring extraction gold, in meteorite, when killing radiated badger. Slowly drain health If you are near him. In the beginning it is useless, but at the end is becoming in main resoure for high-tech items (like Exoskeleton and Charge Lance). Ore is brilliant green.
    • Methane - green gas, which can be collected using Zapthrotte Gas Extractor. Is a resource for some explosives.
      Waring! - Gas сauses suffocation and very explosive! Do NOT play with fire near it!
    • Sulphur - can be found in small quantities in mining shaft. Is a resource for some explosives. Looks like sand.
    • Coal - ore, which is necessary to make steel. Can be found in medium quantities in mining shaft.
    • Steel - main resoure for "T2" items (Weapons, vehicles). Can be created by combination of iron ingots and coal.
      These resourses can be only looted from Mysterios Shipwreck
    • Plaststeel - can be found in the amount of 30-50 in the wreckage. Ingredient for hi-tech things. With his help you can place super durable blocks.
    • Amazing technicolor dust - My favorite ore. Main ingredient for hi-tech things, can me found in the amount of 100 - 250 in the wreckage. Can transform other blocks in oneself, when touching him. Looks like blue sand with sequins.
    Now, when you know about ores little more, let's move on to the workshops, transport and weapons!
    1. Construction Yard - similar to the vanilla kag's construction yard. But in this modification were added 7 new crafts.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Crafts that are added by the TC mod:
    • Armored Bomber - the same as a regular bomber, but with increased survivability and the ability to attach 2 guns on the both sides. You can charge this bomber whith bombs from Demolitionist's Workshop.
    • Tank is an armored brother of the balista, shoots Artillery Shells which are also sold in Demolitionist's Workshop for coins. There is a slot for one gun, 2 seats.
    • Spotter Plane - Quick, with an endless ammunition aircraft, with the possibility of loading inside the bombs ... The only drawback is that it is made of paper. A couple of shots and you can no longer do talespin. Single seat, no slots for guns.
      And, of course, guns.
    • Mortar - Have you ever dreamed of Mortar Combat? You will receive it. As the ammunition uses Artillery Shell (Demolitionist's Workshop).
    • Howitzer - is the elder brother of mortars. It hurts more painfully, it costs more. Uses Howitzer Shell (Demolitionist's Workshop) as ammo.
    • Machine gun - is a quick-fire static weapon that uses Machinegun Ammo, which can be purchased at Gunsmith's Wokshop
    • Rocket Launcher - static weapon, shooting Small Rockets, which can be purchased in Demolitionist's Workshop. It has the ability to shoot a burst of 3 missiles. Often works as AA defence.
    2. Demolitionist's Workshop - making bombs and other weapons of mass destruction. Nothing interesting.
    [​IMG]
    3. Gunsmith's Workshop - workshop, which will help you do justice (Or not. Yes, Arken rob?).
    [​IMG]
    Produces ammunition and allows to make weapons.
    Weapons:
    • Rifle - clip for 5 rounds with a shutter, does a decent damage. Ammunition - High Caliber Ammo.
    • Revolver - self-loading pistol, 6 rounds in a clip, shoots Small Caliber Ammo.
    • Shotgun is a self-loading shotgun, 4 cartridges in a clip, uses Shotgun Ammo.
    • Bobby Gun - SMG. in a clip like 30 cartridges, uses Small Caliber Ammo.
    • Granade Launcher - shoots grenades that are bought in Demolitionis's Workshop. Shoots one grenade, the shell bounces a couple of times and explodes.
    • Bazoka - shoots small missiles that are bought at Demolitionist's Workshop. The projectile does not fly straight, but falls due to gravity.
    • Scorcher - "Kill it! Kill it with Fire!" Weapon of mass destruction! Causes lags in all players in the field of view of your screen! Force the players to flee in different directions from the fire. As an ammunition uses oil.
    4. Armory - fun workshop and storgate for guns. Automatically collect droped weapons in a radius of 10 blocks. Here you can buy Royal Guard armor and Slavemaster's kit.
    [​IMG]

5. Mechanist's Workshop - next generation of builder workshop. Inside you can buy only mod added items like jetpack or scuba gear.
    [​IMG]

Chicken fries or TFlippy's favorite pet
    [​IMG]
    *Of photo - Chicken coop in left side, Chicken Market on right*
    Chickens are NPC (now playable) characters, what you can see in TC.
    They is agressive, tasty, tecnological warriors who wants "death to human opressors".
    They have a lot of rare weapons, which you can not create:

Megagun
    - minigun like weapon with super capacious magazine. Uses Machinegun Ammo
    Sniper Rifle - deals huge amount of damage, have super long laser. Uses High Caliber Ammo.
    Fuger - next generation of revolver with increased damage. Uses Small Caliber Ammo.
    Taser - deals damage amount of 1 HP and stun enemy. Uses Batteries (you can buy it at chicken market).
    Chicken Assault Rifle - quick fire analog of rifle. Uses High Caliber Ammo.

Update of guide will be in two days.
    I will add
    - Shipwreck guide and tips
    - Automation guide
    - "Strange items"

2. Fray2

Fray2 Bison Rider

I'm sorry for the delay with the guide, but im working now. I will try to write a guide during the week.

3. Olimarrex

Olimarrex Ballista Bolt Thrower Official Server Admin

Actually, megagun has a pretty small ammo capacity, but it's reload is super fast, so it's sort of infinite.

Fray2 likes this.