1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

AE - always erect

Discussion in 'Dead/Inactive' started by Cruxiat, Apr 23, 2016.

1. Cruxiat

Cruxiat Haxor Tester
    1. Gather Oceania
    2. KAG World Cup 2018

GG @Rice_Lord @TheBloodyWolf You guys went really well. It was a pleasure playing against ya, hope we can do it another time!

2. Rice_Lord

Rice_Lord Base Burner

Thanks! It was a good time playing with you as well.

3. Cruxiat

Cruxiat Haxor Tester
    1. Gather Oceania
    2. KAG World Cup 2018

+ @Red_&_White

4. RedOTheWisp

RedOTheWisp Ballista Bolt Thrower Official Server Admin

Steam & Forums name: RedOTheWisp (both).
    Where you come from: Australia.
    What you're best as: Archer.
    Experience: Both Classic and Current with around 200 hours total.
    Anything to Add: I'm interested in getting involved in the more competitive aspects of Kag.

Thank-you for your consideration.

5. Cruxiat

Cruxiat Haxor Tester
    1. Gather Oceania
    2. KAG World Cup 2018

Thanks for applying! We'll get back to you as soon as possible.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 7, 2017, Original Post Date: Dec 20, 2016 ---
    + @-Tj-
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 10, 2017 ---
    - @Stevedog
    - @Darksteel
    - @Ozminer
    - @sagakeren

good luck with reforming AUSS boys! It was a pleasure having you in the clan, and I hope I met you on the battlefield soon :thumbs_up:
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 10, 2017 ---
    + @Gurin kappa

6. epsilon

epsilon Assonist THD Team Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. Gather Oceania
    2. KAG World Cup 2018

It's sad to see so many people leave :QQ:
    ... and it's also sad to see that people like @Gurin are accepted into the clan :kappa:

7. Cruxiat

Cruxiat Haxor Tester
    1. Gather Oceania
    2. KAG World Cup 2018

+ @FEARKING Welcome back to kag my dude!
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 20, 2017, Original Post Date: Jan 15, 2017 ---
    Hey! We're looking for clans to challenge (and to challenge us) For MLK! If you'd like to have a match, please contact me or eps via the forums or through steam. Thanks!

8. Nicuwins

Nicuwins Bison Rider

Ok fight me 1vs5

9. Cruxiat

Cruxiat Haxor Tester
    1. Gather Oceania
    2. KAG World Cup 2018

Message me on forums if you want a legit match lmao
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 21, 2017, Original Post Date: Jan 20, 2017 ---
    Alright so I just spammed the fuck out of every clanpage to get us some matches going, if I missed a clan make sure to hit me up ASAP to get a time

10. mcrifel

mcrifel Haxor Staff Alumni Tester
    1. MIST

11. epsilon

1. Gather Oceania
    2. KAG World Cup 2018

itsajoke.mp4

12. Cruxiat

Cruxiat Haxor Tester
    1. Gather Oceania
    2. KAG World Cup 2018

guys I'm desperate for matches, if you're in a clan and want to have some good fun matches for MLK then hit me up. xoxo
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 15, 2017, Original Post Date: Feb 12, 2017 ---
    clans who bitch out of matches need to be banned asap

13. erik102003

erik102003 Base Burner Tester

who makes you guys those sexy cards ? :3

14. epsilon

1. Gather Oceania
    2. KAG World Cup 2018

Me

15. erik102003

erik102003 Base Burner Tester

I love them ! 25252525

16. nickkardash

nickkardash Bison Rider

hi, if you want to have a match against omega, were up for it. We have a mix of US and EU players. https://discord.gg/Ejsz6AF come to this chat. there isnt a lot of clan leaders in there yet, but its intended to be a leader chat, to find and organize matches.

17. Cruxiat

Cruxiat Haxor Tester
    1. Gather Oceania
    2. KAG World Cup 2018

@nickkardash Yep! I'm contacting you guys as we speak, Also, just to let you guys know that TOXIC will be returning in a week or two, so feel free to contact us for matches in future. Thanks!

18. 34/36 = 94.44444
    *triggered*

19. Cruxiat

Cruxiat Haxor Tester
    1. Gather Oceania
    2. KAG World Cup 2018

me no math good, me have no calculator, me fix, me thank

20. PooManCHU

PooManCHU Shopkeep Stealer

Hello Cruxiat, i Am PooManCHU that is my name in game and on the forums, this is a an application form describing my experience and skill level in KAG.
    I will start with my Experience with kag, well i pretty much grew up with this game, i played it when it was free back in 2012. i was twelve at the time, At that point in time a was not competitive at all. i bought the steam beta version a year later. i don't use steam anymore because of auto updates that cant be turned off witch sometimes break save-games on my modded games. i decided to stop using it in 2015, i took about a year off. but decided to get back into KAG mid 2016 this time wanting to be competitive, i downloaded the indie launcher off of kag2d.com, and have been playing most days since.

I live in New Zealand, in the far north, in a nice inland valley, my ping on Aus server's are good, but ping on EU and US servers is pretty poor.
    As far as hours go i Couldn't give you a exact number nut over the almost five years I've been playing kag, I've put in a shitton of hours.
    i Have played in game a lot with Atheon and i bit with Eps. Ath knows my skill level if you want to double check,we have fought side by side on many occasions.

I main Knight in KAG, i play Knight 85% of the time, that being said i am a competent builder, and while not being the Fastest i I'm pretty Clever, archer is by far my weak suit i hardly play it and I'm not very good with that class, i can still let rip a few bomb arrows when needed. but overall i am i knight through and through. i consider myself pretty good, but being cooky ruins my game. i get a good amount of kills, because i throw myself into the thick of it and am not afraid to risking death too help my team, everyone has bad days on kag, on mine i can still hold down a k/d of 1.00, and when im playing normally i hold a consistent k/d of around 1.70 to 2.00 sometimes higher, i am a team player.

Thank you Team Toxic for reading what a had to say while i am a vet of kag i am still pretty new to the social side, i would like to join a Clan i like minded individuals, i am Active in Kag and wanting to compete for TOXIC in 2017.