1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

[AG#] vs MIST [Approved]

Discussion in 'Competitive KAG Archive' started by Snake19, Nov 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AmestriStephen

AmestriStephen Haxor Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester

I agree with my wise man Psi.... If we write you "We wont cw you because I know that u are just rushin 4 tha gold tho when we ll be able to play with you we ll tell ya"(yes, i like writing like this), THAT MEANS THAT ONE REQUEST IS ENOUGH. YOU ARE SPAMMING CW REQUESTS. THOSE ARE MORE THAN 10.
    YEH, THATS THE POINT
    :rektlord:

2. kedram

kedram Drill Rusher Tester

Fighting you guys on an eu server would pretty much guarantee our loss. Plus it's cool that your active but not everyone has so much time, I myself have to deal with college as well as sang. It's not right to make us feel bad for turning down a clan war request because we noticed you guys taking your turns with Mist. You honestly can't deny its a bit shady that everyone is just fighting mist over and over again for the points. Lastly, is it so wrong to want to keep your clan undefeated if you can help it? So far that's what's happened due to smart tactical decisions on what clans to face and where.

3. SpideY

SpideY Hear Me Roar Staff Alumni Donator

MLK will end in 2 months (or less). Same old clans ? Thats the first time in a league for all clans you put there... Dont forget i started to recruit a bunch of guys only in september :wink:

Like Juaro said, people are complaining about activity now ? Lol, i enjoyed updating the table BECAUSE THERE ARE FINALLY SOME CLANS MOVING FFS.

It could be cool if you can all stop crying and enjoy the moment. Its boring.
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 24, 2014 ---
    Stop it, please stop it you are boring. Mist is just the only clan who can play in few minutes. Can you stop crying about points and enjoy a league where some people put time in it to create all these things ?

You have college, i got a job, everyone can be busy but we can all schedule clan matches. Dont blame us or mist to play our matches because you are too inactive. You are one of the oldest clans around and you played one match in like one month+.

We have a small community of active clans and they are still whiny players around. Its fucking boring.

http://stats19.sctfl.net/ Take a look at that and cry again about active clans and intercontinental matches plz. Shame on us.

4. Blue_Tiger

Blue_Tiger Bison Rider Tester

I would recommend having a 1-point penalty for denying clan war requests - 1 month cooldown. If you can't schedule a clan war in a month, why are you in the league.

It will eliminate the pussies.

5. kedram

kedram Drill Rusher Tester

You act like we're supposed to have more clan wars, enough to satisfy you right? Well we're sorry for having real life things to take care of, so sorry that it's keeping you from having even more clan wars.

6. where's the fun to play if you are sure to win? anxiety? honor? there to not.
    AG want to fight the best US/AUSS team for know who is the best clan of kag, because we have win all EU clan turn to other.

well, topic closed, see you in CW @kedram @Psiklaw @rymcd
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 24, 2014, Original Post Date: Nov 24, 2014 ---
    +1111111111

7. SpideY

SpideY Hear Me Roar Staff Alumni Donator

Satisfy me ? To gain points on a virtual 2d game ? Come on, im older than that behaviour. You know me since some years now i think and you werent like that before.

Listen me well, im there with that league to improve a competitive scene and atm things are cool. We have a lot of clan wars. Some rules have changed and im listening all players for advices (map removed, some rules). But haters like that for nothing are boring.

Like Lumeos said, cu in cw
    Best reply in that topic. Chill out guys, we are only 50 players. Topic closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.