1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

[AG#] vs [Zen] [Approved]

Discussion in 'Competitive KAG Archive' started by Snake19, Dec 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Snake19

Snake19 RIP Staff Alumni Donator
    1. [AG#] - Ancient Gear

Server: Clan War server (MLK EU Server), (MLK US Server), (World Cup US Server) (in order of rounds played)
    Date: , Sunday, December 7 2014
    Rules: Official rules

[AG#]:
    • Snake19
    • Damocle
    • Lumeos
    • Cuci
    • Fuzzle
    • Elowan
    • Verz
    [Zen]:
    • T3rnary
    • DualChicken
    • Illusion
    • weman
    • GrieverJ
    • kedram
    Results :
    • Round 1 : Glory Hill 1 - 0 ([AG#]won with 1 cap)
    • Round 2 : Glory Hill 2 - 0 ([Zen]won with 2 caps)
    • Round 3 : Tremor 1 - 0 ([Zen] won with 1 cap)
    • Outcome: [Zen] WIN!

Last edited: Dec 7, 2014
  2. Auburn

Auburn Prepare Yourself! Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Tester
    1. SharSharShar - [SHARK]

3. GG approved.

4. Snake19

Snake19 RIP Staff Alumni Donator
    1. [AG#] - Ancient Gear

Well played, despite the second round played on a server where my members had 400 ping.
    Approved.

5. Tern

Tern Quickfish Donator Official Server Admin
    1. Zen - [Zen] - (Invite Only)

@SpideY Delete the other thread please, this one was first. ::P:

And good game, guys! :)

6. Fuzzle

Fuzzle Grand Grumbler

I'd like to see this match voided; two of these matches were played on American servers. The official rules states that there should be played an equal amount of matches on both European and American servers, while Zen already declared themselves as winners after the third match.

7. Tern

You want to get into rules? Fine, I'll get into rules, Fuzzle. You need to read.

• The winner of a match is determined using the best of three rounds format. The winner of a round is the team that has more flag captures when time expires or when the capture limit is reached.

That is straight from the rules post. Everything was followed down to the letter. Everyone else was cool with this match, and you kept whining. I'm really sorry to get angry like this, but it's always sad when somebody doesn't show good sportsmanship. If you want to do a rematch in the future, that would be great, but please, stop the drama. ;-;

8. Fuzzle

Fuzzle Grand Grumbler

Read further, asshat.

9. Tern

This is not sportsmanship. This is flaming. We followed the posted rules, and all you do is complain and flame. Please stop, I'm finished with this.

And you even edited your post after I quoted you >.>

10. Fuzzle

Fuzzle Grand Grumbler

Did you read the rules?

11. Tern

Yes, it's your turn now. :heart:

12. kedram

kedram Drill Rusher Tester

i dont see any reason to void this clan war, we won fair and square according to the rules. literally nothing shady about this at all.

13. Fair ? No the good word kedi and all of Zen saw that 133/166 max 200 ping In EU and YOU have choose the EU server and 200/233 and 400 for 2 AG it's not fair, we did not want to play on the server but you forced the hand.

And after you have say " play the last match In World cup US server or it's a forfeit" and you said "it's fair"" lel.

14. Tern

Sorry, we can't help that you had worse ping on US than we did on EU. In addition, it's considered a forfeit if the other clan leaves early, so we didn't have much choice for the third round unless you wanted to play with worse ping on the US MLK server again instead of the World Cup server in which you had better ping. It seems like that decision was much better for you guys. :3

15. 8x

8x Elimination Et Choix Traduisant la Realité Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

I think this means that the next cw between Zen and AG should have 2 rounds played on eu and 1 at us, meaning that each cw is a single match.

16. this is a joke ?so why when we offered to play on the world cup US server You have say we have played on the EU mlk you play on the US mlk

17. Tern

I'm fine with that. However, Skinney suggested that in the event of a tie after the first two rounds, the team that won their match faster would get to have the tiebreaker played on their home server. This is nice, because it takes a slight skill difference that normally wouldn't have affected the outcome of the overall match, and amplifies it to allow the slightly better team to win in the event that two teams are closely matched. This would be a good rule for the next MLK season to stop debate on the tiebreaker server.

We took up your offer and switched to the US World Cup server for the third round so that you would have better ping. Isn't that what you wanted?

18. Why not

19. Tern

What do you think about @Skinney 's suggestion? The location of the third match is played on the home server of the clan/team that won their match faster. That seems like it would be good for intercontinental MLK matches.

20. Fuzzle

Fuzzle Grand Grumbler

That's not an official rule.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.