1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

[AG#] vs [Zen] [Approved]

Discussion in 'Competitive KAG Archive' started by Snake19, Dec 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tern

Tern Quickfish Donator Official Server Admin
    1. Zen - [Zen] - (Invite Only)

No, it's not an official rule. It's a suggestion. I'm wondering what other people think; I think it would be good to incorporate into the rules next season.

2. Yes but no official, and if you want play with the rules In the MLK US we have play 25 minutes not 20 :wink:.

And the Kag World cup server have not the official rules too, (150 secs for build, 25 minutes for play and you have cap the flag in the last 5 minutes guy's).

Last edited: Dec 7, 2014
  3. Tern

Lumeos, that is true, but that match was finished in under ten minutes, so the timer being set at 25 minutes is irrelevant. Build time was the same.

@Guro please change the timer on the US and Aussie MLK servers to 20 minutes. 3:

5. Tern

We capped your first flag after about twelve minutes, and we didn't get your second flag. Nothing important happened in the last five minutes. 0.o

6. SpideY

SpideY Hear Me Roar Staff Alumni Donator

Since us vs euros matchs are just full of drama, i will add one rule FOR US vs EUROS MATCHES ONLY.

@Skinney suggested that rule and i agree with that : 1 round on each server (us then eu), same map and the clan with the most overall flag captures between both rounds is the winner.

Timer was not correct and you used another server for the 3rd round. I will void that match and you will have to play again the match with this new rule.

7. Maybe go see the logs, and for the time to build ?

8. Tern

Plenty of matches have been played on Guro's US MLK server with 25 minutes, unfortunately, and none of them have been voided. In addition, according to Skinney's rule, Zen would win this match 2 flag caps to 1. There isn't a reason to replay this. Also, Please add Skinney's suggestion to the official rule post so that it can be cited in the future.

9. kedram

kedram Drill Rusher Tester

i guess ag got what they wanted... not
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 7, 2014 ---
    this leaves a pretty bad taste in my mouth.... we won fair and square, why cant you guys just accept a defeat.

10. RampageX

RampageX Haxor Staff Alumni Tester

Can you guys just take a loss? We didn't cry when we lost to [f] when we played on a american server twice.

11. Snake19

Snake19 RIP Staff Alumni Donator
    1. [AG#] - Ancient Gear

As soon as we arrived on the MLK US.
    We did not want to play it, because in two of our members had 400 ping.
    We have therefore proposed playing on the KWC had a better ping.
    You said "no" (and I can prove it with logs)

So we played against you despite that two of our members. Had untimely freeze. Damo had huge freeze that stop him from playing. (while on a server Black Death they had a ping quite normal)
    He even believed he had to crash the server several times while it was a freeze 4-5 seconds.

You played very well on the 3 rd game and I grant you had rekt us. well played.

But I disagree with the second game. (And, I totally agree with all the things was said Lumeos)

Also, I did not like the way some of your members behaved.
    (2 of your members have changed their clan tag in [Fag #]), which is short for fagot if I'm not mistaken?

I do not normal is to start on a EU server and make two straight games on a US server.
    We should not rather alternate?

This game was confused. However, I want ADIRE it was a very good game.

12. Honestly this is really pathetic of you guys just to save a loss. We played the first round on EU and the second on US.
    For the second match the timer was not even needed since the match itself took 3 minutes
    On the EU if the time was extra long than whatever we still held them off for that time!
    Its not our fault that you guys agreed to have a clan war on the MLK US server. Really just looking at this getting voided is pretty retarded since there is video evidence of us beating them fair and square. and just because their were loose screws that did not even come into play you are going to void the match?

Well atleast we know now why AG only plays MIST over and over, since as soon as they lose a game they start filing 30 complaints whilst you had the whole match to say something but only started after you lost. We didn't complain one bit while we played on EU and you guys were just little crybabies on US?

Its a shame that Round two was what it was but If it was EU we would of taken it with dignity...

13. Tern

Most of those people weren't in Zen, and I don't think they should've done that with their tags. Confusion is frustrating, but this match followed the rules as posted. In the future, I would like to do a rematch with less confusion.

14. Fuzzle

Fuzzle Grand Grumbler

Zen's rotten .. and yes, you did complain; you'd rather play on the other European server. Changing your tags to [FAG#] really made me angry.

15. SpideY

SpideY Hear Me Roar Staff Alumni Donator

After reading every answer, it will be the end of the old rule (Bo3) for US-EU match up. I added the new rule about US-EU match.

Its just a game and some guys cant just take a loss (was the same thing with LVT and i approved the match)

I know there are problems with timers, i will ask @Guro to fix that.

It wasnt Zen's fault if some AG lagged anyway. Im anyway the evil admin of that awesome league and i decided to allow this match ::): + 3 for Zen

Good evening everyone.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.