1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

[Aha] Ultimate Tournament ! <Premium account to win>

Discussion in 'Old Events/Giveaways/Contests' started by Hunk, Dec 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trangaror

trangaror Shipwright

Sorry for delay but now i connacted with Thiel

2. Miczu

Miczu Shopkeep Stealer

Hunk you mentioned a map you want it to be done on... Any server with it so we can play? Our match need one on east coast so we both have similar ping... killatron46 mentioned "Action [!] CTF Unlimited Respawns!" as one with decent pings for both of us... I'm from middle of europe and he is ( i guess) west coast...

3. Thiel

Thiel KAG Guard Tester

Me and trangagor are ready and will probably play tonight.

4. Danhup

Danhup Shopkeep Stealer

Hunk could i get the password for that i want in, or is it too late?

5. siersciuch07

siersciuch07 Horde Gibber

I can play my match tomorrow (wednesdays always free) or at the weekend

6. Huntrom

Huntrom Bison Rider

You start trolling just cos of 1 exclamation mark?? and u also trolled cos u didnt want to give me passcode?? what???
    xDragon, next time in a situation like this, try actually being online at the forums and reply quickly to solve the problem, if u did that with me we would have found a server within 1 min , and probably had finished the match, u childish trolling just ruined my day. and i stopped meesaging after ur last meessage cos i went offline to eat lunch, u read? ( also after i finished eating i finished downloading WoW WotLK [with privaate server, as in play for free in it] so i played that)

Hunk why don't u ever read all the comments before u reply, we r talking about xDragon trollling and u say random replys and say videos will be fine if we have good pings??

7. Noburu will not give anyone that server for the tournament. I suggest using Blueluigi's server that he provides.

8. BlueLuigi

BlueLuigi :^) Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Beat Rayne 11-7.

We tried the tourney map honestly we did not enjoy it, I beat him there too though, so we went to a perfectly flat small map and did it fully again, since honestly the tourney map has a lot of B.S. that favors platformers to fighters, and since I outplatform him all day err day I schooled him on that map.

Anyway, AJ will probably post the video he took of all of it, him and muffin were spectators.

I gave Hunk the pass to my server people could use, it's named properly, I've also given people who asked me, I would post it here but I don't want randoms hopping in who aren't in the tourney.

If there was a convo I'd post it there. :<

but since I won't be on overnight or most of tomorrow most likely, the password is: dirk

If I see randoms on I will change the pass when I wake.

It has the proper gamemode and loads the Aha tourney map, possibly the only thing is that if you need someone on ask anyone in Action clan you can find they have the RCON and tell them to :
    /rcon /loadmap Duel/SoloFighting
    That's where me and Rayne fought, if you prefer it and Aha has no problem with this.

9. AJ

AJ Emperor of Mankind Donator

Origninal map: Luigi 11-3
    Better map: Luigi11-7

10. Huntrom

Huntrom Bison Rider

AJ, You sounds...Awesome...

11. AJ

lol how so?

12. Huntrom

Huntrom Bison Rider

nvm, you don't get it. Where r u from?

13. AJ

New York City area.

14. Huntrom

Huntrom Bison Rider

hmmm, ok. Did u do ur match yet?

15. AJ

No im gonna message him.

16. Huntrom

Huntrom Bison Rider

k, hunk when someone done their match pls update ur "pyramid" and also xDragon is not replying...

17. AJ

Hmm i can talk to him give me a day to tell him about the match.
    Your timezones are far apart that is most likely a big factor.

18. Huntrom

Huntrom Bison Rider

19. Hunk

Hunk Shopkeep Stealer

Thanks to you give me some help with organizing your combats, As you can see I've got some problem at home.. A dead in my family, some troubles.. It'll be ok soon, sorry, but thanks for coprehension.. I update the image !

20. AJ

My opponent has not responded i think because he does not check thr forums.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.