1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

[Aha] Ultimate Tournament ! <Premium account to win>

Discussion in 'Old Events/Giveaways/Contests' started by Hunk, Dec 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rioja

Rioja Ballista Bolt Thrower

I just beat Jessetius 9-10, used our own map found on the forums as i forgot to check this thread to look for the official one. I'll get a vid of it up soon. Great game, was lucky to beat him!

Jessetius likes this.
  2. AJ

AJ Emperor of Mankind Donator

My guy has still not responded i think he does not check forums so i believe that is a forfeit.

3. Rioja

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVGBGnasq1U

Here's the vid of me FIGHTING Jessetius... We spent more time talking than FIGHTING i think xD Still, enjoyed it a lot. If you wait till about 6-7 mins in, i get duplicated when using the map editor to destroy the lump in the middle. Messed around with that for a while.

Edited it for Jessetius' benefit and slightly dirty mind ;)

4. Jessetius

Jessetius Bison Rider

If you wouldn't know that your message was about the tournament, that would sound a bit... gay.. :D
    But never mind that, I can't watch that video because it "contains content from SME and EMI, one or more of whom have blocked it in your country (Finland) on copyright grounds". Still, I don't think it matters very much, because I pretty much know how it ended..

5. Rioja

Ahh right, my bad. Anyway, better not 'go off-topic'. I guess im through to the second round, when exactly is that? is it as soon as my opponent has fought and won or when EVERYONE has completed their first match?

6. Miaow

Miaow The Fanciest Pants always wins Donator Tester

So what do we actually have to do to score?

7. Huntrom

Huntrom Bison Rider

Sorry but i guess i will have to leave the since i wont be on the computer for six days cos of a thing.

( lucky trolling xDragon)

8. Maverick

Maverick Haxor

Hunk can you tell DarkShouts to go on forums, he never does and I can't contact him -_-
    And can we have the password to Luigi's server to do our duel?

9. xDragon

xDragon Horde Gibber

shouldve been more cooperative , sorry .

10. Huntrom

Huntrom Bison Rider

u never answer -_- not my fault... even before i put the first exclamation mark ... ( u think exclamation marks r sweearin... thats wierd...)

11. xDragon

xDragon Horde Gibber

no i dont haaaha

12. Thiel

Thiel KAG Guard Tester

I had one respond from Trag, when I suggested a time and date, he vanished. I want a new opponent or someone to kick his ass back to the forums so we can play. :)

13. AJ

What Thiel said but insert my opponent.

14. trangaror

trangaror Shipwright

Read agin whats im send to you -.-. I suggested time and date and 2 hours ago we should fight but im not seen you
    @Edit Moment ago we conccacted but we can't fight because Aha server offline and uptade off many servers and we can't find any empty server we wait for aha server

15. Thiel

Thiel KAG Guard Tester

I'm glad you replied, I'm not on the forums 24/7 so I can't always respond immideatly. I did however wait 3 days for yours. But all is fine now, we'll continue this in the personal chat.

16. killatron46

killatron46 Cata Whore Donator
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]

So is the tournament canceled? Due to the recent update?

17. Hunk

Hunk Shopkeep Stealer

Not canceled, retarded.. DOn't worry..

18. BlueLuigi

BlueLuigi :^) Forum Moderator Donator Tester

If this is still going on (with current build) just an FYI, if the problems aren't fixed and everything is back on time before my next round is ready (Absolutely have to do next round) I drop.

If it's fixed I'll keep playing, but with how it is I don't find it challenging or fun at all to 1v1 someone, in any circumstances.

19. AJ

Until new build is fixed i with-draw.

20. siersciuch07

siersciuch07 Horde Gibber

its not that bad since the physics was patched

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.