1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

[Aha] Ultimate Tournament ! <Premium account to win>

Discussion in 'Old Events/Giveaways/Contests' started by Hunk, Dec 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hunk

Hunk Shopkeep Stealer

Yes, are you thinking it's simple as say "It's your turn" ?
    There's always something wrong, Nobody is able to control this.
    The way I offer you to do that is just the easiest one, but I can try to do it on my own. Cause due to some problems, I'm now ALONE To organize the tournament, and I think it's already a good think from me to not just leave without saying goodbye and ask for a post deleting..

So, can ready players post WHEN they can fight, so it'll be easier to organize it..

2. Miczu

Miczu Shopkeep Stealer

It's better to do it our self and if one guy avoid the match just say Hunk and he will set a date as last way of making game happen. It reduce stress from bad timing of games for some of ppl playing.

Rayne likes this.
  3. Huntrom

Huntrom Bison Rider

you guys don't even talk when I am awake , but when i go to sleep and then wake up the next day... WOW! where do u guys even live.

4. Thiel

Thiel KAG Guard Tester

Ready, I notified my opponent yesterday, no response yet.

5. BlueLuigi

BlueLuigi :^) Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Me and Rayne are ready whenever, let us know.

6. Huntrom

Huntrom Bison Rider

I am ready , but could u organize an Australian rapid deathmatch server? i lag in ur server abit

7. Problem with that Huntrom, there is only one Aussie server and that is Foxodi's AOE server, in which Foxodi wont dedicate the server to any tournament as its the only Aussie server. Hunk will have to ask him to borrow the server for a couple of matches.

8. Maverick

Maverick Haxor

I'm ready but if it's possible, try talking to Noboru about using 1 of his servers for this tournament since I lag a lot in yours.

9. Noburu already gave his server to Carver and Stevedog's tournament for the duration. Maybe i can let Hunk use it for this tournament as well, noting that the Kag tournament games take priority over Aha Tournament games.

10. Huntrom

Huntrom Bison Rider

is ur kag tournament finished?

11. Not even close, we are only up to Round 2.

12. Huntrom

Huntrom Bison Rider

when do u think its even gonna finish

13. Hopefully soon, maybe 1-2 weeks.

14. Huntrom

Huntrom Bison Rider

okay.

I am making a server for my match with xDragon, would anyone give me a good RDM map?

15. BlueLuigi

For the US I would not mind giving my 10 person server for the cause in all honesty, but we use it often, if a US server is needed we got no problem, for example me and Rayne would prefer our match there over europe where we will both lag.

16. Huntrom

Huntrom Bison Rider

I need a bit help of the server making thing , i changed everything i could told from here http://kagwiki.com/wiki/Server#Windows
    and took the things from here http://kagforum.com/index.php?threads/rapid-deathmatch-rdm.2065/#post-31893
    and put it in , but when i start dedicatedserver.bat at the end it says " This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way. Please contact the application's support team for more information." and stops working.
    acan someone help me on this server making or would someone australian make the server on their comp?

Edit: i just checking something , i think i messed up with the maps , thats were i need help i guess

17. Huntrom, i suggest for you not to create a server, rather use the ones available. Hunk can use Blueluigis server for games in US.

18. Huntrom

Huntrom Bison Rider

ah ok... but which server is blueluigis?

19. Action ! server, not sure which one he will give hunk for tournament.

20. BlueLuigi

One of the one's that isn't up atm, it's named Action [!] [Closed] (being used by some members to test maps but almost always empty).

I'd need the map to be used and the gamemode files, I can't give FTP access to do this as I don't see a way to make auxillary FPS passwords or change mine with HGS.
    I will read back tomorrow if you need it and have the files I'll pop it up for that, if you don't I'll continue trying to figure out test build and use it for that instead.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.