1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

All damage is neutral

Discussion in 'Requests' started by Coroz, Dec 17, 2016.

?

neutral damage?

1. all items give damage to allies aswell

44.4%
  2. all attacks/items give damage to allies aswell

22.2%
  3. realy realy bad idee

27.8%
  4. are you crazy?

50.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Coroz

Coroz B R B Donator Tester Official Server Admin
    1. [AG#] - Ancient Gear

So i want to see a mod for ctf or capture the hall, where all damage is neutral so you can get hit by allies. just like real !:ehh:
    atm only kegs are neutral in damage it destroys everything. so i would like to see it for all items. Maybe even normal arrows ,sword and pickaxe. if that is possible. This requires more skill to play the game. ye i know the griefers the noobs the blames. but it can give such a laugh aswell.
    So anyone wants to make this happen? because iam shit at modding stuff.

Edit : Maybe give archers and builders 1 extra heart and knights 2 extra hearts.

2. Vamist

Vamist THD Team THD Team Tester

tl;dr
    team kill
    let everything team kill.

3. JaytleBee

JaytleBee Ballista Bolt Thrower
    1. [Server] Sandbox Reborn

Full disclosure, the idea is *really* stupid and would never work for normal gameplay. Could be fun for a little bit though.
    Honestly, you could probably figure out how to mod that in relatively quickly, it'd make a good exercise and could be a good starting point if you want to get into modding (I started with an equally stupid mod)

Coroz likes this.
  4. SirDangalang

SirDangalang Lvl. 128 MissingNo. Donator

Friendly fire as a mod does actually sound fun if it was just on items only to encourage more calculated play instead of just the regular explosion palooza haha. ::P:

However not sure on regular attacks though, that would be insane trying to dodge ally arrows and ally knight backup. :eek:

PUNK123 and Coroz like this.
  5. Blue_Tiger

Blue_Tiger Bison Rider Tester

I thought of this a while ago and was planning on doing it once I got into modding so I can do it maybe if you want.

It'd have to be small teams though, 5v5 max :D.

Coroz likes this.
  6. Kbowl

Kbowl Catapult Fodder

Sure does sound fun. I imagine lots of trolls though, so if someone team kills their own team a certain amoumt of times, within a period of time, they should be temp banned.

Coroz likes this.
  7. JaytleBee

I'd metatroll by getting my teammates to kill me, tempbanning them :rekt:

Magmus likes this.
  8. PUNK123

PUNK123 Hella wRangler Staff Alumni Tester

Just make king arthur's crown great again.

8x likes this.
  9. This is a platform game. I would love to leap to a struggling teammate's aid and accidentally decapitate him while slashing.

Coroz likes this.
  10. epsilon

epsilon Assonist THD Team Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. Gather Oceania
    2. KAG World Cup 2018

The only things that should be changed in this mod should be:
    - explosions from team bombs, bomb arrows and explosive ballista bolts should damage teammates (but not damage/collision with the items directly). This can allow you to use thrown team bombs for bomb jumps.
    - the splash from team water bombs and water arrows should stun teammates (but not damage/collision with the items directly). This could be used for trolling but will also be good at stopping careless water bomb/arrow spam.

Damage from team swords/pickaxes would be really unnecessary and will lead to accidental team kills. Since KAG is a 2D game it will be really difficult to avoid team slashes when charging as a group.

Magmus and RedOTheWisp like this.
  11. Coroz

Coroz B R B Donator Tester Official Server Admin
    1. [AG#] - Ancient Gear

ye i gues you are right. this could actualy give the game some more logic and a extra dimension, like why water only hits enemy's while your standing in it is kinda wierd.

Magmus and epsilon like this.
  12. Psiklaw

Psiklaw Bison Rider

this is why we can't have nice things

epsilon, JaytleBee and Magmus like this.
  13. JaytleBee

I like to think that my signature checks out.

Psiklaw, Blue_Tiger and asger75 like this.