1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

An actual good idea to add

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by Kouji, Jun 30, 2014.

?

Should be added

1. Yes

8 vote(s)
    10.3%
  2. Hell, yes

56 vote(s)
    71.8%
  3. Nah, I'm a pleb

14 vote(s)
    17.9%
Mods: Rainbows
  1. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

I've gotten tired of all these, "Balance threads" and these, "Let's add ninja and pirates to KAG". They have been all uncreative, boring and bad in general. Instead of just bitchin about it, I decided to make my own.

So here it goes: KAG needs a new class called the Carrier Pigeon class.
    What's it do? It should be obvious, but I'll tell you anyway you turd:
    • It shits on people
    • It shits on buildings
    • It shits on everything
    • It doesn't give a fuck
    • It's just a bad ass
    Tired of griefing your team's base, only to be snitched on in chat by some asshole? Carrier Pigeon got's you covered. With carrier pigeon, chat is disabled, and everyone can only send a single message to another person via Pigeon. Let's see them snitch on you now.

Jealous of your enemy's bad ass fort? Turn into a fucking badass pigeon and shit all over it. Make those slutty builder cry. Tired of some noob wrecking your face cause he has no skills? Turn into a monster badass pigeon and shit all over his pub-ass face. Does Pigeon care?

[​IMG]

Shitting on shit isn't enough enough for you? Well pigeon can spread Bird Flu. Pigeon so dope, even it's shit is dangerous. Bird Flu be killing 379 people since it started in 2003. Pigeon be popping caps in bitches 5x it's size. Pigeon don't care, Pigeon do what the hell he wants.

Pigeon sounds OP. Of course it's OP, it's a goddamn pigeon. What are you gonna do, throw your sword at it? Shoot your arrow at it and miss because you suck? Use special ammo, huh? Carrier pigeon don't give a fly fuck with any of that. He'd be all just shitting on your face, till your screen's all white.

How do I beat Pigeon then? Beat fire with fire dumbass. Fly over another pigeon and shit on that weak ass pub.

This sounds stupid and unneeded? You're stupid and unneeded. Just look at this slutty as bitch:
    tamako markeet.gif
    How could you not want it.

Discuss possible new things, to make this amazing thing, even better.

Asu, J-man2003, BlueLuigi and 13 others like this.
  2. This is how desperation looks like.

Contrary likes this.
  3. Rayne

Rayne ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester

0/12 does not compress

4. bout

bout Shark Slayer

What about shitting on expensive tuxedos?

5. Corpsey

Corpsey Haxor

Pretty sure tuxedos are covered in 'everything' - also, pigeon shit, apparently.

It needs more... perhaps the ability to randomly put people into comatose if, a new hitbox for the players mouth, comes into contact with the poop. This is because it's balanced.

J-man2003 and Kouji like this.
  6. Nighthawk

Nighthawk gaurenteed shitter

In all seriousness, this thread is here to make a point, right? That or you're just fed up with suggestions in general, I'm guessing. I can understand that, though.

Honestly, I think the suggestions aren't doing anyone a heck of a lot of good. I mean, how many good suggestions are there, and of those, how many actually get added. Most of the time it's either, "this idea sucks, shot down" or "this idea isn't bad, but the devs still probably won't add it, shot down."

7. Potatobird

Potatobird Haxor Forum Moderator Mapping Moderator Tester Official Server Admin

Realistic suggestions are usually little tweaks. It's unlikely that the devs will add any big suggestion, because it would be very easy to throw off the balance like that. The best suggestions are the small ones; for the big, more imaginative ones, everyone just shits all over the op most of the time.

How about we make a subforum for "Unrealistic Suggestions" or something like that? The fun forum would be mostly safe from people getting pissed off at bad suggestions because nobody should care enough to be mad in a forum that's just for fun (but they probably will anyway). The devs could still peek in there if that forum actually happens to spawn an interesting idea, but there would still be no expectation of anything being implemented. It would also hopefully help filter all of the bad suggestions from the main forum, although some people would probably insist that their ideas were realistic. Mods could just move those posts to the Unrealistic forum (it should have a better name so people wouldn't get pissed off if their suggestion was moved, like "Ambitious" or "Creative")

(also way to not put idea in title kouji bad post)

J-man2003, NinjaCell and Beef like this.
  8. Aurora-

Aurora- Shopkeep Stealer

Shoot a water arrow at it and watch it plummet to its death, then it'll give a fuck. ::):

9. Galen

Galen Haxor Staff Alumni Donator

Can I have some of the stuff you smoked to write this please?

Pizza, Porti, UnnamedPlayer and 5 others like this.
  10. MadRaccoon

MadRaccoon Haxor

pigeon sprites here i go!!!

bout likes this.
  11. H3llO

H3llO Shopkeep Stealer

I think this suggestion was supposed for Call of Duty: modern welfare

reported and Locked

12. Skinney

Skinney THD Team THD Team Forum Moderator Tester

Squawks and verbal shaming when shitting on other players. 10/10 would make.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 30, 2014
    Porti, Klokinator, Blue_Tiger and 7 others like this.
  13. Boea

Boea Such Beta

Kouji, come back to bed.

As far as anything goes, I don't think balance would be wrecked by this. Either because games are already horrible feeling, or because it won't be added.

14. MadRaccoon

MadRaccoon Haxor

dammit! to slow

15. Nighthawk

Nighthawk gaurenteed shitter

I like this idea. But yeah, "Ambitious" would probably be better so people wouldn't get butthurt for having stuff moved to that section.

16. Knighthart

Knighthart is love Donator

I-I thought we were already doing this?

Sir_Walter and Galen like this.
  17. bobotype

bobotype Catapult Fodder

I think administror is a pretty cool guy. Eh Makes useful posts and doesn't afraid of anything.
    Seriously though @Kouji how about you stop being butthurt and just administrate? Stupid suggestions come with every forum. Deal with it.

18. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

Sounds like someone's mad that people who moderate the forums aren't robots who mindlessly go "ADMINSTRATE, ADMISTRATE, ASMINISTRATE. How about you stop being butthurt because all your ideas are suck.

Asu, Klokinator, 101i and 1 other person like this.
  19. rymcd

rymcd Bison Rider Staff Alumni Tester

In my opinion disabling chat would be overkill. The rest of this idea is funny and pretty awesome.
    10/10 would bang.

Malitha likes this.
  20. Corpsey

Corpsey Haxor

Another idea: If you die from pigeon poop your body explodes into more pigeon poop and a new pigeon spawns. Like a poop phoenix.

Actually thinking about it... you could probably make a new game that's exactly like KAG but instead of building castles as medieval period occupations, all the players are birds and build 'nests'.
    The 3 bird types:
    Pigeon/dove/robin/jay skins - the 'archer' (poop bombing causes a small amount of damage but you have a lot of poop - right clicking gives a short burst of speed)
    Vulture/hawk/eagle/falcon skins - the 'knight' (charge attack that does a lot of damage)
    Canary/thrush/starling/wren skins - the 'builder' (builds nest blocks from wood and dirt, pecking does little damage)

Last edited: Jul 1, 2014
    NinjaCell, PixieKeira and MelMinaya like this.
Mods: Rainbows