1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

An Idea For Boats.

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by LordBraxt, May 1, 2013.

Mods: Rainbows
  1. LordBraxt

LordBraxt Base Burner

Ok so. I thought of a great idea for boats, Well i think its great atleast. So here it is

I thought it'd be great to have a way to make you're own boats!
    Because who would want to just buy one at the workshop?
    I think it should involve Boat blocks, wich are like wooden blocks, Maybe different texture and tougher
    So, I we should also have a way of controlling them when you make you're boat
    Example: Make a boat workshop 3x3 choose controlls (idk just thought it suited it) And then you can use the arrows or A-D to move Wich i think again would be epic.
    Also To find out Wich team its on i think you should have to make a little or big blue or red flag somewhere on you're boat.
    -------------------------------------------[ Boat requirements! ]--------------------------------------------------------------

1. Needs to be atleast 6 blocks; Basically like a 3 flat bottom and 2 things well i guess thats 5 but still the flag, I dont think you should requir a sail tho and you should be able to paddle it.

2. To make you're boat you need boat blocks, Contruct a boat workshop to create/buy them; Wood, wood wall, maybe some tougher blocks, Sails, Flags, and a controll thing idk if you should place it or whatever but it still is cool

3. Make Sure you're Boat has sides if it is just flat with nothing supporting it then It will sink.

4. Needs a control place to move the boat; Once again buy with the boat shop/Workhop

5. You need to use Boat blocks!!! if you dont you're boat wont move at all and it will just be a structure.

----------------------------------------[ Additional Thing You can do! ]------------------------------------------------------

I thought it'd be cool to mount weapons on you're boat!
    So I thought about this stuff!

1. Be able to mount balista's or catapults on you're boat, im not sure how but i thought it'd be really neat. I know you can just Drop em on but that's not as cool. So i think it'd be awesome to have mounted weapons on it.

2. Make you're boat thick so attacks dont do much damage and you're boat wont sink, a hollow Boat with no support could be easilly wiped out.

3. I think you should be able to Create a wooden hardener or something that you can use to make you're boat tougher! So maybe that or stone boat blocks idk, you decide

4. Make workshops and all that in you're boat while its moving. I dont want it to not be a part of the world once it gets going.

5. You would be able to Put hard items in the front of you're boat maybe spikes or those boat stone or supports so it makes the front tougher, this will make it able to maybe damage or destroy blocks in front of it.

-----------------------------------------------[ Wrapping it up ]---------------------------------------------------------------

This was all my idea i thought It'd be nice to add, I told my friend SparrowHawken about it and he said i should so i did and here you are reading my post.

Please consider this idea, it took alot of writing and time.
    I would be over joyed if you acctually used my idea!
    Plus i think it'd be awesome for the game!

You'res Truly LordBraxt.
    </br>--- merged: May 1, 2013 10:23 PM ---</br>
    The picture is a Example of how it would look minus the red - blue flag! :) I hope alot of people view this

Attached Files:

Oryk likes this.
  2. rocker2

rocker2 Ballista Bolt Thrower
    1. PumpkinStars - [Pk#] - Inactive

Congrats, you just posted exactly what's has been waited for for about a year and is about to be released tomorrow.

Domis and hans_02 like this.
  3. LordBraxt

LordBraxt Base Burner

You dumbass i meant you'd be able to place the blocks not build it in a factory.

4. Galen

Galen Haxor Staff Alumni Donator

Oi oi, no need to insult him, man.

rocker2 and delankski like this.
Mods: Rainbows