1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

an_obamanation (Terri, Only TDM maps.)

Discussion in 'For Forum Mods (closed)' started by an_obamanation, Jun 30, 2017.

1. an_obamanation

an_obamanation The boss Donator

I saw Eluded 's application for only TDM maps and since that's where i'm most familiar I figured it'd be worth a shot.

Why you think you're good for the position: For all of my time spent playing KAG it has been almost exclusively TDM. I'm aware of how TDM players think and act and can generally be quick to decipher problematic areas on maps that could be exploited. While I have not made a TDM map I do know how quality ones should function. I've been an active critic of TDM maps posted for acceptance for official servers and always load the map up on a single player server before posting my thoughts on it.

I have posted one map for acceptance but it was a mediocre CTF map and CTF is an area I prefer to avoid. I'm active on the forums and in game, and i'm always ready to help someone out if they need it. I'm an anxious sort, but this'll be a good learning opportunity and a way to help me come out of my shell a little bit more.

Recommendations from current moderators: Paralogia

Other sections you think you could help out in: I think I could help out in bug reports (Despite it being covered adequately in my eyes)

TDM players who may have some thoughts on me: @Eluded , @jimmyzoudcba , @AgentHightower

Have a good day, thanks for reading.

Last edited: Jul 1, 2017
    Eluded, Rice_Lord, kedram and 3 others like this.
  2. kedram

kedram Drill Rusher Tester

Of the time i have known Terri i can say he is a fairly trustworthy person. He is also very knowledgeable when it comes to tdm and im almost certain he wont do anything incorrectly in the long run. +1

an_obamanation likes this.
  3. ParaLogia

ParaLogia tired Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester Official Server Admin

Can confirm that Terri plays too much TDM :P.

He definitely has shown a lot of interest in the maps, and I would trust him to handle this responsibility. In addition, he seems to be capable of maintaining friendly relationships with other members of the community.

an_obamanation likes this.
  4. Galen

Galen Haxor Staff Alumni Donator

Rejected.