1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Video Ancient Gear Gets Oink'd

Discussion in 'KAG Media' started by TheDirtySwine, Jul 14, 2015.

1. TheDirtySwine

TheDirtySwine Haxor Staff Alumni Donator

***WARNING: PROFANITY***

This probably won't help me get admin lol....

Last edited: Aug 20, 2016
    Sapientia, Chukka, Psiklaw and 8 others like this.
  2. _Cuffs_

_Cuffs_ Haxor Staff Alumni Tester

I lol'd

TheDirtySwine likes this.
  3. Psiklaw

Psiklaw Bison Rider

He has 37.7 million subscribers, 9 billion video views and a fat annual paycheck.

YouTube gaming star TheDirtySwine, better known by his online persona Oink, has uploaded thousands of comedic clips of himself playing video games. His YouTube profile has the most video views of any account on the site, and it's the fourth most-subscribed in the world, according to Social Blade. And all of those numbers pay. Quite well.

Oink made $4 million last year, and the 25-year-old raked in more than $7 million this year after adding an additional 10 million subscribers.

The news seems to confirm two facts: You can still makea ridiculous amount of money via social media, and the industry centered on watching people playing videogames is here to stay.

Tern and TheDirtySwine like this.
  4. TheDirtySwine

TheDirtySwine Haxor Staff Alumni Donator

Hahaha I had a pretty shitty day yesterday, but it was really nice to wake up and see my alert box full of likes. Thanks guys :)