1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Anime general

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by 10110100101, Mar 10, 2012.

Mods: BlueLuigi
  1. stabborazz

stabborazz Haxor Staff Alumni

2. Fuzzle

Fuzzle Grand Grumbler

Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magika

stabborazz likes this.
  3. stabborazz

stabborazz Haxor Staff Alumni

Added to my bookmarks, thanks.

4. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

MORE HYPE:

Yagger, Hawxx and Lawrence_Shagsworth like this.
  5. Hawxx

Hawxx Bison Rider

You were quicker than me :^(

also what Souma said at the end....

MFW MFW MFW MFW MFW MFW MFW MFW

6. Lawrence_Shagsworth

Lawrence_Shagsworth Joke Slayer Official Server Admin

Since I last asked for movie recommendations I have watched: 'Toki wo Kakeru Shoujo', 'Bakemono no Ko', and 'Summer Wars.
    As for TV series, I have been watching Durarara!!! and wrapping up Winter 2016 series(Dimension W etc.)!

7. Hawxx

Hawxx Bison Rider

April is looking hype as fuck.

Kiznaiver (TRIGGER SAVING ANIME ONCE AGAIN) pls

Boku no Hero Academia looks pretty good too.

and then there's......

ゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴ

NinjaCell likes this.
  8. Sytoplasma

Sytoplasma Haxor

BOOM! BOOM! MEGUMIN TRAIN!
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 30, 2016, Original Post Date: Mar 30, 2016 ---
    Oh, so we were all in agreement on the best girl?

9. ParaLogia

ParaLogia tired Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester Official Server Admin

Duwang is Unbreakable! I can't wait for more JoJo memes.
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 2, 2016, Original Post Date: Mar 30, 2016 ---
    I feel bad because I randomly dropped most of the anime I was watching, ~75% of the way through last season. Well, I may go back and finish them, but I just lost interest. I have so many 10 ep./12 ep.'s on my MAL.

At least I know I'll never drop Jojo. First ep was great!

Sytoplasma and Hawxx like this.
  10. Hawxx

Hawxx Bison Rider

I need more, I need to see the OP and ED or I'll die

11. ParaLogia

ParaLogia tired Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester Official Server Admin

I have a feeling that the song playing on the radio in the beginning was the ED/OP. MAL has an OP listed, but I don't know if that's legit.

EDIT: Boku no Hero Academia had a pretty great first episode too. I read the manga, so I know some extra information, but I wonder how others feel about it.

Last edited: Apr 4, 2016
  12. Hawxx

Hawxx Bison Rider

I've watched the first episode of BnHA, it's got me interested that's for sure. Right now it's kind of filling the hole that OP-M left for a good "super-hero" anime, hopefully it lives up to it's hype.

13. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

Since winter 2014 pretty much every season was shit. This one is the best yet since then IMO

14. Lawrence_Shagsworth

Lawrence_Shagsworth Joke Slayer Official Server Admin

From Spring 2016, I am watching/going to watch:
    • Koutetsujou no Kabaneri
    • Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu
    • Sakamoto desu ga?
    • Boku no Hero Academia
    • Bungou Stray Dogs
    • Joker Game
    • Kiznaiver
    • Sousei no Onmyouji
    • Mayoiga

As for non-airing series, I am watching:
    • Death Note
    • Durarara!!!x2 Ten
    • Mushishi
    • Shinsekai yori

Now can someone explain to me how on Earth did Gakusen Toshi Asterisk get a second season.

Kazaco97 and SirDangalang like this.
  15. Mazey

They have too much money
    Also it's not really a second season, they just decided to split the series in half/split-cour

16. NinjaCell

NinjaCell Haxor

Not sure if you guys know about this, but there is a Kickstarter to fund a dub for the shoujo anime Skip Beat. This is the only way it will see a release in the North America, and it will hopefully show companies that there is interest in the western market, especially for good shoujo. (It does come with subs as well if you are so inclined) If you haven't seen the show already, check it out on Crunchyroll. I would recommend it.

Sytoplasma likes this.
  17. Mazey

I liked skip beat, it had it's flaws and the ending sucked but it was nice

18. Hawxx

Hawxx Bison Rider

Kiznaiver's first episode definitely has me interested, plus it's Trigger and Mari Okada working together who I both really, really like for their creations.

BnHA episode 2 was great, looking forward to the coming episodes!

JoJo DiU is self-explanatory, also CRAZY NOISY BIZARRE TOWN is so good, it's like each JoJo part has a different style of music, and this time it seems to be funk. (I do kind of miss the 3D models the other JoJo OPs had, but it ain't too big of a deal)

SWAGAMOTO! Shit is hilarious, nice to keep a light-hearted anime on the side of all this serious shit.

Ansatsu Kyoushitsu Season 2 is pretty good too, episode 14 just had a pretty big twist and I'm hyped for the next bunch of episodes. (I was definitely not fucking ready for ep 14 like jesus christ you can't just do that.)

That's most of the airing stuff I am watching currently, I am planning to start cleaning up my "On-Hold" backlog and I had just finished Date A Live II, nothing special or groundbreaking but still has it's enjoyable moments nonetheless. Ending was a bit whack and rushed though. 6/10

Now, now, now. Since I've finished one anime in my backlog, time to pick up a fresh one. Thinking of picking up Shinsekai Yori but that could change. I'll report back when I've decided on something new to watch for sure.

Last edited: Apr 14, 2016
  19. Mazey

From this season I've seen Koutetsujou no Kabaneri, Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu and Gakusen Toshi Asterisk 2nd Season.
    Like Koutestujou and Re:Zero a lot, watching Asterisk because I saw the first season and I don't think there's another bad high school battles anime this season so yeah

Kazaco97 likes this.
  20. Yagger

Yagger Kouji's bitch 5eva Staff Alumni Tester
    1. SharSharShar - [SHARK]

Only things I've seen this season that even remotely spark my interest
    • Kiznaiver
    • Stray Dogs
    • Joker Game
    • Iron Fortress

Kazaco97 and Fuzzle like this.
Mods: BlueLuigi