1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Anime general

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by 10110100101, Mar 10, 2012.

Mods: BlueLuigi
  1. Hawxx

Hawxx Bison Rider

First episode of Shokugeki was hype, but fast as fuck, seems like they are wanting to do this pretty quickly, hopefully it slows down a bit.

Started watching Gintama again, so good.

Sytoplasma likes this.
  2. Sytoplasma

Sytoplasma Haxor

Gintama <3

Neo Armstrong Cyclone Jet Armstrong Cannon

Hawxx likes this.
  3. stabborazz

stabborazz Haxor Staff Alumni

Is berserk 2016 a continuation on the previous berserk titel ?

4. ParaLogia

ParaLogia tired Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester Official Server Admin

I think the order of events is presented differently in the manga, but it takes place after the movie trilogy. It's not a continuation of the old show. Also, the first episode looked pretty bad and manga readers said it rushed through 6 volumes, FYI. (I'm still gonna watch a few more tho)
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

I started Shokugeki (first season) out of boredom. Currently 20 episodes in. With all the profile pictures, I had very high expectations for this Alice character . . . Well, she sure is better than Erina. I don't like how the show puts so much focus on Erina, when I honestly don't care about her character. She gives Erinas a bad name.

I see potential in Megumi.

Also my profile picture became relevant last week! Rohan best mangaka.

SirDangalang likes this.
  5. FoxyLady

FoxyLady Haxor Staff Alumni

Just finished watching Erased (Boku Dake Inai Machi). Its a time travel murder mystery type anime thats only 12 episodes but pretty good. I also watch all of INITIAL D recently as well. Currently watching Dragon Ball Super and JoJo's Bizarre Adventure:Diamond is Unbreakable.

Recommend me some good animes that aren't too long.

6. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

hunter x hunter 2k11

7. Lawrence_Shagsworth

Lawrence_Shagsworth Joke Slayer Official Server Admin

Kazaco97 likes this.
  8. FoxyLady

FoxyLady Haxor Staff Alumni

9. Fuzzle

Fuzzle Grand Grumbler

TF is up with this season.

10. Sytoplasma

Sytoplasma Haxor

You won't regret it. There's a reason it's #5 on MAL.

11. Hawxx

Hawxx Bison Rider

Sad that it's ending, but everything good must come to an end eventually.

At least I'm only 70 episodes in, so I've still got loads of Gintama to watch.

12. Yagger

Yagger Kouji's bitch 5eva Staff Alumni Tester
    1. SharSharShar - [SHARK]

the best show this season (ive seen so far) already released its whole lineup; ReLife.

only things worth watching i've seen so far are 91 Days, Arslan S2, and Re;zero S2.

13. Fuzzle

Fuzzle Grand Grumbler

ReLIFE was a decent 5 hour watch, but now what ..?
    This situation almost forces me into watching BL and shit.
    I've watched all anime, even hentai (for the plot, obviously).
    Nothing left.
    FML

14. Sytoplasma

Sytoplasma Haxor

Maybe just... go back a few seasons? There are a lot of good anime out there. Heck, if you don't mind older animation, there a a lot a lot of good anime out there.

-Edit: What's your MAL (if you have one) so I can see what you've watched before (though I'll admit I'm a little scared to look)?

In other news, Nanatsu no Taizai is getting a four-episode special, though I really wish that was a season 2 instead.

Last edited: Jul 8, 2016
  15. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

Taboo Tattoo is interesting I guess lol

16. ParaLogia

ParaLogia tired Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester Official Server Admin

Bananya is gonna be Anime of the Season.

17. Sytoplasma

Sytoplasma Haxor

Welp, we can just call it now; someone let Gigguk know he can make the anime in 2016 video now. There's no point in featuring anything other than this, so why bother waiting for the rest of those slow-poke shows? 2016 will thus be remembered for Bananya, the anime of the year, the decade, the century, the millennium! Human history has led up to this moment: the one where an anime about a banana cat gets made. This is our cosmic beacon, the sign that we as a species have reached peak success and power. The face of Bananya will forever be feared and respected as the insignia of humanity, masters of the universe.

ParaLogia likes this.
  18. SirDangalang

SirDangalang Lvl. 128 MissingNo. Donator

D.Gray Man Hallow hype! Glad to see this was picked up again as I loved watching the original series years ago:rekt:

Kazaco97 likes this.
  19. BarsukEughen555

BarsukEughen555 Ballista Bolt Thrower

who even watchs aniem
    this is sum cartoon shiet 'bout pigmen and other nonintresting shit

20. Sytoplasma

Sytoplasma Haxor

I have found the non-believer! Quick, procure your gateway anime!

Mods: BlueLuigi