1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

[AOE] VS [ALL]

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sarmane, Jun 18, 2012.

?

Will YOU Join [ALL]

Poll closed Aug 18, 2012.
  1. Yes- I will join the new clan and forget past clans to make new ones in the future!

43.2%
  2. No- I will challenge [ALL] as part of my current clan to make mine the greatest!

43.2%
  3. Maybe- I will decide when i see the viability of such groups!

36.4%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Sarmane

Sarmane Go Tau'va yourself San Diego. Donator

i beleive i broke the voting system by having more then one choice applicable.......drat- also You guys across the big blue should devise your own [Clan] vs ALL events :D there fun as!

2. I think I might join [ALL] if I don't get into [POWER]. :P

And when AOE is recruiting, I wouldn't mind trying out for that. :P

3. Sarmane

well thats the thing- AOE is shutting down recruiting..... [ALL] will be the next best thing for you aspiring to try out AOE becuase you get these features!:

1.Trained by AOE members (guest appearances at training from the likes of builders, knights and archers!)
    2. Create your section, if your aspiring to lead a clan, then lead a section inside [ALL] and we will help u with its organisation, planning, clan war challenges ect. Your playing against AOE alot in this instance!

4. Antman

Antman Base Burner

This idea actually seems so amazing.. Turning 20 or more clans in to 1, and then once they train up they make a new clan and leave ALL as a structured and established clan.. Rather than a crap load of messy organisation.

Thanks for starting to get the Aussies back on track Sar! :)

Foxodi likes this.
  5. Sarmane

This i should of done a loooooong time ago- take sample of shots of pub games to highlight another issue-
    where are the clans for these people- better yet why are they not on the forums, i have searched for half of these people and they dont have active accounts.

[​IMG]

Antman and FuzzyBlueBaron like this.
  6. lavalord

lavalord Haxor Staff Alumni Donator Tester

lol sorry i was afk for most of the pub smash. Next set is to teach Sargra how to swap people (kdr @_@)

Creille, jasheel and SARGRA13 like this.
  7. Ghozt

Ghozt Haxor

SARGRA13 likes this.
  8. jasheel

jasheel Catapult Fodder

May i join [ALL], I havent been in any clan before and i have been reccomended by Antman to join [ALL]
    "I declare past Clan loyalties null and void, never to return, I am a member of [ALL]"
    Shield Basher,
    Jasheel

SARGRA13 and Antman like this.
  9. lavalord

lavalord Haxor Staff Alumni Donator Tester

Anyone can join go to the group and join it and your in

Creille likes this.
  10. One

One I got 99 problems and my name is One Donator Tester

Of course, there are no real requirements for ALL other then being Australian or from new Zealand.

11. Uploading the publics win first to Youtube it is around 15 minutes long, but my internet is just terrible (25kb/s terribllleeee) so it will take maybe a day or 2 to get it up. Then AOE's win will be uploaded ASAP.

Sorry about the delays.. :(

Foxodi and SARGRA13 like this.
  12. One

As long as they get up then it is fine cheese, and maybe next time you could send it to some one who has a faster upload speed.

13. Antman

Antman Base Burner

I'm out there recruiting some [ALL]'s got a few already, randoms just join my server and if they seem nice and not annoying I ask them to join :)

jasheel and SARGRA13 like this.
  14. Kazansky

Kazansky Builder Stabber

Howdy! I'm a new player and Antman wanted me to join this clan, soo, may i join this clan? :D

SARGRA13 likes this.
  15. One

SARGRA13 likes this.
  16. Antman

Antman Base Burner

SARGRA13 likes this.
  17. Sarmane

nicely done, if everyone could kindly head over to the [ALL] Group section we can get this ball rolling! (nice work Antman)

Antman likes this.
  18. jasheel

jasheel Catapult Fodder

Thank you, I will add the tag to my name.=)
    </br>--- merged: Jun 20, 2012 7:24 AM ---</br>
    Yay do we get this?

19. Sarmane

thats correct jasheel, AOE will be helping out [ALL] members here and there- not to mention everyone who asks for basic tips and points in game regardless- it means for [ALL] through training sessions, guest appearances will be made by AOE members who are up for it :) also for the 2nd point, I, and others who would like too, just like to act as diplomats between clans for organising CW's when others arent up for it :D

20. I declare past Clan loyalties null and void, never to return, I am a member of [ALL]
    That Crazy Guy Who Fancies Himself A Nobleman,

LordReudh

Availability- How often are you able to participate in [ALL] and KAG in general?
    Lag permitting. If university work becomes too intense, I shall pull away from KAG in general. Due to my poor connection (20000kbps broadband? ha, yeah right), my ping is generally only good enough to avoid lag spikes resulting in kicks during the day. That may change soon, hopefully.

Intention- Why have you joined [ALL]? Try a new clan? Make new connections? Learn new skills?
    I joined [ALL] because it sounded like a great idea, an amalgamated clan of and for Australians; it would help improve my skills with KAG and plus, [ALL]'s close associations with [AOE] I like; as I more or less started playing because of Taricus (and POWER Tiruin.)

Experience- How long have you played KAG for? What classes do you feel proficient in?
    I have played KAG a relative while; I first downloaded KAG in the mid 200s, but felt 'It was too clunky at the moment and no Australian servers have good enough ping'. Hence, I waited until the early 300s and by then the three classes felt much more fun to play. I feel most proficient with Archer or Builder; Knight for me is a last resort. I go Knight if I have no coins and no arrows, or if our base is overwhelmed and Archers are useless in such situations.

Playing an Archer, I tend to focus on arched shots at the frontline, as by the time players recognise that the shots are moving toward them they are often already hit. I'm quite good at estimating where to aim across the field in a defensive role, as well. I'm quite poor at close combat with the Archer, especially so now that draw speed and nock speed have both been nerfed.

Playing a Builder, I tend to reinforce defences rather than assaulting enemy frontlines as a ladder-builder. I also like to use catapults to swiftly deliver resources back to the base (eg. wood, stone, gold, dropped bombs, dropped arrows).

Tiruin, SARGRA13, One and 1 other person like this.