1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

[AOE] VS [ALL]

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sarmane, Jun 18, 2012.

?

Will YOU Join [ALL]

Poll closed Aug 18, 2012.
  1. Yes- I will join the new clan and forget past clans to make new ones in the future!

43.2%
  2. No- I will challenge [ALL] as part of my current clan to make mine the greatest!

43.2%
  3. Maybe- I will decide when i see the viability of such groups!

36.4%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. GloriousToast

GloriousToast Haxor Donator

you call it ALL yet only for Australians, that's a bit contradicting its name as all should mean everyone and anyone can join

2. Yay, then we can have a terrible lag party!

3. ParaLogia

ParaLogia tired Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester Official Server Admin

[ALL] stands for Arthur's Last Legion, although I'm guessing it's also a play on the previous matches of [AOE] vs All. In those matches, it wasn't technically just for Australians, but the time and server location made it unlikely for people in the Western Hemisphere to join.

Foxodi, SARGRA13 and CheeseMeister like this.
  4. I think the idea is to amalgamate the Australian clans; they're rather fragmented at the moment (and as Australia has a small population and hence a small KAG population).

ALL is "Arthur's Last Legion."
    One could say (one as in "I", not the guy One) that it's "ALL AUSTRALIAN CLANS".

One and SARGRA13 like this.
  5. GloriousToast

GloriousToast Haxor Donator

lag party suk
    just sayin the clan initials are misleading

6. Sarmane

Sarmane Go Tau'va yourself San Diego. Donator

Im more then happy for an American based and European Houses to Open up?

We can just Differentiate ourselves by way of brackets-

We are all still Recognised as Arthur's Last Legion and follow similar principles:
    -take in willing members from both small clans/non-clans/ new players/ interested
    -train them, help organise sessions of clan wars or training on their behalf ect
    -see the Sections grow into moderate sized clans that eventually leave [ALL] to become an independent clan. again dont revert back to old clans as then the initial issue isnt dealt with -undersized clans that still exist as a consistent problem for seeing moderate sized clans exist
    https://forum.kag2d.com/cz-groups-thread/all-manifesto.535/

the only problem with it being currently exclusive within Australia/New Zealand is due to ping factor :(

EDIT- to further add, [ALL] are the initials as its about being a public, open clan that brings in people who are looking for a 'starter' clan- alongside the whole issue within Australia, I was hoping to deal with two issues i felt were effecting KAG in Australia atm- low clan war activity and public players whom dont use forums/communicate with other players in general- plus now its about helping those who want it :D

7. Well, it's named now. >:D

OH and, yeah, ping... That's a real factor.

I can't really join anything but the Australian servers (rarely, the Cali servers) due to pingkicks.

8. Sitanel

Sitanel Shopkeep Stealer

I challenge everyone!!! :argh:

9. Sitanel

Sitanel Shopkeep Stealer

That's the plan ;3

10. Well, I have finally got the public win up from the AOE vs ALL match... The AOE win should be up tommorow.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8zZUzoT8gZM&feature=plcp

Hope you enjoy, if you can't stand all of the boring bits, just skip near to the end to get the action packed bits.

SARGRA13 likes this.
  11. Sarmane

me that entire round as soon as they began to tunnel; "crap crap crap, when they get cata GG" :D nice work cheese!

CheeseMeister likes this.
  12. ImAwesome

ImAwesome Haxor

You've seen Aussie action when I go on the ! servers ;)

13. Hawker

Hawker Bison Rider

thanks for getting the video up cheese
    interesting to watch the game from someone elses view

CheeseMeister likes this.
  14. SARGRA13 and Antman like this.
  15. Sarmane

as i said on the YT page- this months round will not have limited lives/tickets- makes for a much difficult victory condition (but always fun and challenging!) :D new announcement and preparation will be created within the week- so yeah AOE vs Public is going to be a monthly thing- whole clans are welcome to join on the public side and band together along with some pubbies to steal dat flag :D

also cheers CheeseMeister for the recordings!

Antman likes this.
  16. ImAwesome

ImAwesome Haxor

:P
    This month I will just go find people from all around the world so the all team can have like,45 people. :P

17. Riletyface

Riletyface Horde Gibber

Or the tickets could be balanced in a ratio that is fair to the amount of players in each team. Then we will know the true victor!

18. ImAwesome

ImAwesome Haxor

Hmmm...I will just get all the POWERs,AIMs and ex-WoOs to come then..and some other people.

19. Antman

Antman Base Burner

Fair to the amount of players?
    To be fair, AOE should have more tickets to balance the fact they have far less players.. therefore, AOE would win alot easier if the tickets were made 'fair'.

20. From what I've seen, AOE + ALL vs. Public is an absolute rort; outnumbered two to one there is still an easy victory. Of course, that all changes when other clans come in, like, as you said, POWER, AIM or what's left of WoO.