1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

[AOE] VS [ALL]

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sarmane, Jun 18, 2012.

?

Will YOU Join [ALL]

Poll closed Aug 18, 2012.
  1. Yes- I will join the new clan and forget past clans to make new ones in the future!

43.2%
  2. No- I will challenge [ALL] as part of my current clan to make mine the greatest!

43.2%
  3. Maybe- I will decide when i see the viability of such groups!

36.4%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Riletyface

Riletyface Horde Gibber

How would that work? Less players on one team mean that you use less tickets, more players use more tickets. And most of the public will simply throw themselves at your archers, resulting in less tickets. IF you were to have more tickets it would be a certain win for you, unless we can get the flag within the small time that is given before we get annihilated by good players: Why would you want to give us so little tickets, take guards vs the world as an example. The public had slightly more tickets to even the fact that there were not as many guards to balance the public.

2. Antman

Antman Base Burner

I never said I wanted to give you less tickets.. I said to be fair AOE would have more tickets to balance the fact they have a severe disadvantage being less players.
    But, I obviously don't want that, as I said.

You're saying that it would be fair if the publics had two severe advantages, more players and more tickets.

3. One

One I got 99 problems and my name is One Donator Tester

AOE vs Public will eventually turn into an unlimited ticket match, so that us aoes will have to be more on the offensive

SARGRA13, Riletyface and Foxodi like this.
  4. Riletyface

Riletyface Horde Gibber

The more players there are, the more tickets there are. AOE will have less.
    To summarise: The more players there are the more deaths there are. If AOE were to have more tickets, then the public tickets will go down very fast.
    You said AOE should have more tickets: Who has less tickets?

But anyway, what disadvantage is having less players? Camp in a bloody tower spamming bombs: taking the ticket level down below zero!

5. Antman

Antman Base Burner

Read Ones post.. Unlimeted tickets is fair.

6. Riletyface

Riletyface Horde Gibber

Yeah :p I made about twenty edits so wait a while to see the end result.
    And agreed. No more arguing if there is a very simple clarification.

Antman likes this.
  7. CoD

CoD Haxor

We've really gotta do an [AIM] vs Public sometime…

short_round likes this.
  8. Sarmane

Sarmane Go Tau'va yourself San Diego. Donator

too scared lazy busy to confirm yet but yeah- unlimited tickets- bring it pubbies! of course imprompt versions of AOE vs Public (not ALL now) will have tickets- larger more organised events will be unlimited- that way giving opossing clans who wish to gank us ample time to band together too :D

9. Antman

Antman Base Burner

AIM vs. Public..
    Remember AOE would be 'public' aswell, would be interesting ;)

SARGRA13 likes this.
  10. AOE vs Public as I said before, in a battle of tickets alone, we're easily going to win UNLESS properly skilled members come in. The unlimited ticket idea is good, because there is no point to playing a defensive game if the enemy has infinite numbers.

11. Creille

Creille Base Burner

I'm keen for another one (i missed the last)
    CheeseMaster (now Cheese Meister) can film from AOE's Perspective and i'l be filming the publics veiw
    and preferably i would rather tickets - in any unlimited ticket game i've seen all it is, is people charging around like maniacs dying infinite times.

12. Riletyface

Riletyface Horde Gibber

I can film an epic battle-like video as well. Focusing only on the battles!

13. CoD

CoD Haxor

:o A few [AOE] members and the public against all of [AIM]. :P

short_round likes this.
  14. kl4060

kl4060 Haxor

NOOOO im late

15. MINIMAN

MINIMAN Shark Slayer

It would be easier for AOE to beat "PUBLIC",as in PUBLIC have 20 people or so,so AOE
    have more people to kill :/

16. Sarmane

it is true, the next time AOE publicy calls an AOE vs Public there will be unlimited lives and a timer for the games. that way numbers for the public is an advantage, not a burden on tickets being depleted so fast.

17. ImAwesome

ImAwesome Haxor

When will the next one be?

18. Sarmane

good question......