1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Aphelion's Servers

Discussion in 'Server Directory' started by Aphelion, Nov 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aphelion

Aphelion Wunderkind Donator
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

I can make absolutely no sense of that post
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 14, 2014 ---
    KAG Guards/Server Admins. Which is not intentional, player.isMod() returns true for KAG Guards and Server Admins (of course).

2. BlueLuigi

BlueLuigi :^) Forum Moderator Donator Tester

>He can't code English

3. Boea

Boea Such Beta

I would like the Admin Race moved to the Aqua/Cyan Color, as they were in Alpha RP; Orange was for the Trolls with the Mountain, Gold, and Deep Stone. (afaik, they had a +1h to Knights,, I forgot if there was anything else.)

4. BlueLuigi

so you can't code a simple admincheck function?

5. Yagger

Yagger Kouji's bitch 5eva Staff Alumni Tester
    1. SharSharShar - [SHARK]

aphelion confirmed for script stealer.

6. Boea

Boea Such Beta

Jesus confirmed for religion stealer.

I think the thing to ask is if the dudely cares.

7. BlueLuigi

Reported for insulting my personal religion.

Next you'll call me a nigger huh.

I'm a marine, don't fuck with me.

8. Aphelion

1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Are you not aware of scripting limitations? Though a seclev check function was recently added, objects.txt wouldn't update so I couldn't identify the method. That's obviously the last thing you could think of.

Now, I want to ask you (and your band of trolls) kindly to leave my server topic. As you have no idea what you're talking about.

9. Nonetheless the Ponies are a silly addition to fit with the theme, classic tolkien fantasy (based on humans, elves, dwarves and orcs). They simply exist for the administration to circle jerk their pony love while in game, not actually caring about the effect on the rp of the very players of the server.

10. BlueLuigi

For a professional coder I find it hard to believe you couldn't do that, it sounds like you are limiting yourself by perfectionism or stupidity.

11. Thiamor

Thiamor Horde Gibber
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Again, why do you actually care? If you don't like it, there's this nifty new age method of not going on that server.

In the end, it doesn't matter how butthurt you all are getting. Either make your own RP version, then you go and show off, or don't play. I don't see what the big damn deal is with you all, if this gets your panties in a knot.

12. Aphelion

1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Again, you don't know what you're talking about.

13. Thiamor

Thiamor Horde Gibber
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

The coding issue is a legit conversation, but crying about how ponies don't fit is a bullshit reason to start an argument.

14. Sirpixelot

Sirpixelot Base Burner
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Whale whale whale.... what do we have here. A troll among the ranks. Will you please leave here? No one wants to read your bull dispite it's possible legitimacy. You do also realize you can and will be banned from Forums once our high overlord of administration comes online. :I
    Not sure how long the ban is, but it can and will happen.

15. Yagger

Yagger Kouji's bitch 5eva Staff Alumni Tester
    1. SharSharShar - [SHARK]

[​IMG]

16. Aphelion

1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Server #3 online!

17. Sirpixelot

Sirpixelot Base Burner
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

You better process my gosh darn request xD

18. Invaders

Invaders Shark Slayer

OH GOD YOUR SIGNATURE
    Also, I'm fucking done, as well are my friends, the admins do nothing but troll on the horsefucker race, and just grief the other players.
    Also, this server has attracted a group of autistics and people who suffer some pretty fucking extreme ODD.

19. Klokinator

Klokinator Such Beta
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

The sudden rage made me lol. I wanted something that would let me play without worry of dying (I was assuming I'd get like a knight/archer/builder combo class that was invincible) and instead I got flying gigantic ponies. Sure, it's kind of stupid, but it's Aph's server and if he wants ponies, he can do that. It's not hurting anyone to have them (Though the ability to pick up players is overkill IMO and the other admins could stand to not abuse the goddamn function as it's intended to stop griefers.) so just leave it alone.

Of course, if it insulted my manly pride enough to fly into a rage about it then I'd just not play the server. I don't even like RP servers that much. I just build on them every once in a while and check for griefers.

On a final note, I actually think MLP is extremely stupid and I will still never watch an episode of that flash series.

20. Aphelion

1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Okay... don't worry about the trolling thing, it'll be dealt with.

Last edited: Jan 14, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.