1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Aphelion's Servers

Discussion in 'Server Directory' started by Aphelion, Nov 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wilpin7

wilpin7 Lewd~ Donator
    1. KAG Competitive League

OwO this update is beautiful! now nobody is in adminland without permission :D

2. Sirpixelot

Sirpixelot Base Burner
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Which btw is a fantastic idea. Now we wont have random ppl coming up and making tunnels xD

3. Aphelion

Aphelion Wunderkind Donator
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

You should thank Queen Empho/wuusup for the idea.

Last edited: Jan 14, 2014
  4. Boea

Boea Such Beta

Yeah, she's, she's the sandiest vagina.
    Wrong kind of tunnels, but given builder class and war, she still has one.

5. Sirpixelot

Sirpixelot Base Burner
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

I will. :D

6. crawfish

crawfish Ballista Bolt Thrower

That is exactly how I feel about this whole situation, I don't like the ponies but it is aphelion's server.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 15, 2014, Original Post Date: Jan 15, 2014 ---
    Also aphelion just ignore the trolls, they want a REACTION out of you do not give them what they want. I support you all the way my friend... And to the trolls, get a life :bird:25252525:bird:

7. BlueLuigi

BlueLuigi :^) Forum Moderator Donator Tester

It's just like my youtube comments!

Attempting to dismiss valid complaints as 'trolls' or 'haters' is perhaps the weakest and stupidest thing you could do in a place where people will remember in the future just how stupid you were for doing so.

8. crawfish

There is nothing valid about your arguement, the server belongs to aphelion therefore he can do what the hell he wants to do with it. You are not angering anyone. All I see is that you are lonely and want attention or is really bored.... It is very entertaining to see how much all this has bothered you. Good day sir. :smug:

9. Klokinator

Klokinator Such Beta
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

If you want to accuse someone of being a troll and basically flamebaiting, please don't do the exact same thing a post later yourself.

Also gooday is not a word.

10. Boea

Boea Such Beta

Not necessarily any of those, but Blue is being very irate, and vocal about his dislike of the ponies.
    At the very least, Aphelion knows that he can make any arbitrary class, and make them race specific, and make that race specific to some qualifiers.

It's his server, his mod, his joke, and his experiment.
    He can make an exile race (white), for those that are vote kicked from their races.

11. crawfish

Eh I suck at typing. You know I meant to say good day.

12. BlueLuigi

BlueLuigi :^) Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Notes:
    1)Stealing scripts does affect things outside of the server (Posted by Aphelion himself backing closed source servers)
    2)The point of a server thread is to discuss the server, which we did
    3)You see, you can do things very simple like attempt to take a high potion and 'disregard' posts flinging them aside without any thought because you are now an admin (A terrible decision since you don't even know how to RP but nonetheless) this blatant disregard simply because of status is what will simply end up getting you blackballed elsewhere. I was simply warning you of what your type of attitude will eventually get you if you continue it, very simple.

Good day.

13. crawfish

Well I don't care because that is the only server I play, and do you think I actually give a single shit about what you think about me? LOL nope.
    Also if you look back the owner of the script said it was okay for aphelion to use.

14. Thiamor

Thiamor Horde Gibber
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

I did notice on a few posts how that same thing was said, yet it seems to be ignored every time they bring it up in reply to the stolen script issue.

Exactly why is it continued to being brought up as an issue, if he actually was given the okay to use the script?
    I don't see how the stolen bit is any bit more valid now, when it was mentioned it's all been dealt with.

Now onto a subject change, for me at least.
    Alphelion, I mentioned a suggestion on another topic, that if you can make the scripts for it, or get someone else to, it would be pretty epic.

A mail delivering system via doves. What it does is it'll send items in the package to any player you tell the bird to go to, then drop it on the ground next to the player, or directly into their inventory, but can be shot down and stolen by the enemy or anyone else.

Secondly, a letter creating function created to be coupled with the delivering system, so people can type "letters" out and send them to other players. This way it'll add some immersion to your role players.

15. Aphelion

1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Of course I can do it. Interesting suggestion.

16. Klokinator

Klokinator Such Beta
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Maybe the package could be a crate and the bird would lug it to the player (Hung by a string?) and then drop it over their head.

Speaking of birds, some birds flying around that attack players that get too close to the upper red line (1 peck = 1/2 heart of damage) would be a funny idea.

17. Sirpixelot

Sirpixelot Base Burner
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Aphe, is it possible to give the admins only one class? Just a single class that can do all the things the original 3 classes can do. In short, an Ultra OP class of doom. Cause that would be kinda cool. :D

18. crawfish

I could see myself sending an enemy their own corpse. ::D:

19. Aphelion

1. Aphelion's Roleplay

That'd be too OP and ridiculous.

20. Sirpixelot

Sirpixelot Base Burner
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

But, were admin. We're already OP enough as is. What's adding in a bit more power to our arsenal. xD
    Reason I'm asking this, is cause it would kinda make sense to not have to change classes by going to the tent every time.
    Say a griefer attacks and you're only able to ban hiim after the damage is done. You can just... swoop down from heaven and repair the guys shit without having to change in the island and get a pony to help you down... which btw is slightly tedious at times :o

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.