1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Aphelion's Servers

Discussion in 'Server Directory' started by Aphelion, Nov 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wilpin7

wilpin7 Lewd~ Donator
    1. KAG Competitive League

owo This has to be one of the best update ever .... no more kegs and drills for them ponies and no more picking up ... wonderful :3 And ... what kind of "weird" section of messages are you talking about owo ?

P.S : What kind of new overrides owo ?

2. Invaders

Invaders Shark Slayer

Fucking finally, that fixes so many of my issues with this, Im so tired of people picking me up >_>
    Also, you should add Blowjob to your server, it would be cool to have people with custom heads.

3. wilpin7

wilpin7 Lewd~ Donator

That would make people with custom heads less unique, not good for VIPs and Preniums and admins, I also think most active admins are them who can pick up people and spawn stuff, the fellowship of diapez PONIES! as we call ourself, and also Sirpixelot who just came in randomly but isn't actually part of it officially owo. So you might still be picked up.

4. Invaders

Invaders Shark Slayer

Honestly, one of my main issues with his server is how much space is pretty much reserved for admins, if you removed the admin races, and for the love of god, make the pony sprites smaller, they are an eyesore beyond eyesores the way they are right now. Also, I think it would make so many people happy to remove the sky island, and the pony lines int he autofeed thing.

5. Thiamor

Thiamor Horde Gibber
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Anyone bothered too much by ponies, their size or anything related to it, has far too much of an issue and nothing better to obviously complain about, than some guy's choices on his own server.

6. wilpin7

wilpin7 Lewd~ Donator

I actually like some of this idea, well, not removing the pony race but making the sky island smaller would definetly reduce the number of people asking for a ride there, and therefor, make the ponies able to concentrate more on there administrating functions. Thanks for the idea, not sure Aphelion would like it tough. And making the pony skin smaller would decrease the quality and get the 'we're godly beings' aspect of the ponies less impressive.

Totally think the same, people should learn to respect Aphelion's choices as an admin and creator of the mod if you have any complaits about anything OTHER then ponies, please post it but Aphelion as received well enough pony hate and if you think adding one more post to poor Aphelion will help any, you'r totally wrong.

Have a nice day.

7. Invaders

Invaders Shark Slayer

Im going to complain about the ponies because they were a bad idea that wasn't well implemented, and that deserves discussion; I've gotten past the point of just coming in here and yelling "OMG STUPID FUCKING PONIES GO KILL YOURSELF"

8. wilpin7

wilpin7 Lewd~ Donator

Now that's just such a waste of space, can you stop complaining about admins ? It's the only damn thing you do, and what do you mean ? 'bad idea that wasn't well implemented' it's a good idea that was implemented the way Aphelion wanted it to be added, if you don't like it go away or stop complaining, losing a player doesn't hurt Aphelion's reputation at all.

9. Thiamor

Thiamor Horde Gibber
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

It wasn't implemented to your liking, thus you feel the need to belittle it.

Fairly certain the reason they are so big is to stick out on purpose. When getting frozen, one easily noticed thing is this huge as sprite standing near you. Imagine how confusing it is, when you have to pay attention to text to determine who the admin is, thus makes an admin's job much more complicated due to how long you have to wait until the idiot looks at the chat.

Much easier to have the admin sprites stick out.

Yeah, perhaps he could have just upped the over all size of the default sprites for admin, but that's neither here nor there.

The ponies themselves was one person's individual design choice based solely upon personal taste, as is with most servers, and it should be obvious why they are as big as they are.

Now, please do go on as to the hate you surely do have for the admin sprites.

10. Trumbles

Trumbles Bison Rider

>If i was making a modded server, i'd make decisions based on what's fun for everyone, jussayin'

11. Boea

Boea Such Beta

Again, a Race of Cyan Players sticks out very much.
    What more do you need? To give them an aura of sparkles? Make them constantly spew steam?

12. wilpin7

wilpin7 Lewd~ Donator

Actually the Cyan people are only attainable using !team 5 wich isn't even acessible for most admins ... I say most because 5 admins can use it, if you think the cyan people are annoying and purple orcs with flashy pink text aren't I think you'r the one with the problem, and what's up with cyan anyways ? It's not sparkly or anything ... even if sparkly cyan winged warriors would be so good ...

13. Boea

Boea Such Beta

It's a traditional thing, play on Alpha RP, and you'll see.

14. wilpin7

wilpin7 Lewd~ Donator

... Classic RP ? I'm never going back there again *shivers* Just let Aphelion have his fun, if you don't like all the hours he spent on that mod just stop playing on the servers, or if you just don't wanna see the admins go on server 2 ... or the less populated one whatever it is at the moment.

15. Boea

Boea Such Beta

The Oranges were the Trolls, the ones with the Strongest Knights, and a mountain flushed with gold.
    It's not a major change, or complaint wilpin, so I don't see the need to convince me I'm wrong: it just seems you are defending the guy a bit too much on the same grounds as the religious, or fanatical do.

Anyways, I've thought of a certain experiment that would be interesting for the archers, but it's been shot down on the grounds: that the status quo is irrevocably better than past ideals. Aphelion is a competent person, and I do believe that there needs to be more that distinguishes the two ranged classes on his server; they pretty much fall under glassy demon spiders.

16. wilpin7

wilpin7 Lewd~ Donator

Well that is interesting, I would have appreciated if you could've given names, what admins where being trolls ? And for the experiment try and do them in peace time, saves a lot of problem, but if you ever see me online feel free to say hi and I'll respond to your questions and complaints personally, you seem to see a lot of problems on this server that are highly reasonable and not useless complaints like ... WHY PONIES.

Thanks.

17. Brightside

Brightside Shipwright

Your moderators are corrupt. Can I pay for V.I.P or something?

18. Aphelion

Aphelion Wunderkind Donator
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Last edited: Jan 21, 2014
  19. Boea

Boea Such Beta

I don't know how to say this clearly enough, Orange was for the Troll Race, they were the Right Edge Race, lived on a mountain with a core of gold, had superior knights, and I think they were Red Compatible?
    They were not admins, and they were not "trolls", they tended to be the ones that ended wars.

20. wilpin7

wilpin7 Lewd~ Donator

Go to our social forum in the prenium section thingy, there you can get information on how to buy prenium and the benefits.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.