1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Aphelion's Servers

Discussion in 'Server Directory' started by Aphelion, Nov 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sir_Walter

Sir_Walter Haxor Staff Alumni Tester

2. Auburn

Auburn Prepare Yourself! Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Tester
    1. SharSharShar - [SHARK]

3. Thiamor

Thiamor Horde Gibber
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

How about you end up doing what everyone says. Leave. If you don't like it, you leave. Don't come onto his topic, about his server, and keep mentioning the creation of another server.

For fuck's sake, sure voice your damn opinion on how it's run, but don't obviously try to make people leave with you. You're just some spineless, internet child if that's the best you can do.

4. This thread
    [​IMG]
    Yeah probably

Also @Aphelion3371 I heard that the server has no actual security levels, and that if someone was banned and they reset their IP, they could rejoin the server at any time. This is a problem that needs to be remedied.

Last edited: Jan 31, 2014
  5. Yagger

Yagger Kouji's bitch 5eva Staff Alumni Tester

Don't remind the master scripter; he also had problems differentiating guards and admins.

6. Auburn

I'm pretty sure that it's ~20 USD per month. It all depends on the number of slots, and the strength and location of the server. Don't quote me on that though, I could be wrong, and I'm too lazy to get a part time job to get the money to run a server myself.

7. Rayne

Rayne ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester

this is my last warning, knock it off with the flaming

@DonnyCarnage you have the right to an opinion, but resorting to personal attacks is not okay

8. Thiamor

Thiamor Horde Gibber
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Nice Final Fantasy 6-esque sprite, Rayne.

9. Sirpixelot

Sirpixelot Base Burner
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Thank you, Rayne. Kids these days, amirite? D;

10. Auburn

Anyways for those of you that don't know, the pony class has currently been removed (may be replaced with something later? I personally am opposed to the idea seeing how the ponies worked out), and the name of the pony race has been changed to angels. So Admins still have their own race, but not their own class.

11. Klokinator

Klokinator Such Beta
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

way to bring up something rayne literally just resolved

12. DonnyCarnage

DonnyCarnage Catapult Fodder

@Sirpixelot
    I appreciate you going out of your way to respond to my points, and I agree, we are not gods, only men. Men who feel the need to force their fetishes into multiplayer games and hire moderators through nepotism alone

EDIT: i appreciate aphelion taking ponies out of the game- what a sudden and unexpected change of heart! truly, the developer we know and love :thumbs_up:

EDIT by rayne: warning for doing something i told you not to

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 1, 2014
  13. Auburn

A) Rayne already deleted this post once for a reason, and klokinator had previously proven that this is probably not aphelion, and aphelion stated in the admin chat that he doesn't even have a facebook account.

B) Where is he forcing fetishes? He didn't force anyone to like the ponies, in fact he knew that I didn't approve of them and he still let me stay admin.

C) us admins are unpaid volunteers, most of us wanting to keep the peace (well, stop griefers). A few of the others just wanted to be a pony.... and all you people need to start forking names and descriptions/screenshots of the admins that are doing a bad job to Aphelion, Sirpixelot, Klokinator, and me. We're the first 3 people to be admin on aphelion's server and are pretty trustworthy, and I already know that we aren't the ones abusing our powers.

14. Arcrave

Arcrave http://tinyurl.com/ArcravesTheme Tester

[​IMG]

15. Sirpixelot

Sirpixelot Base Burner
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

You're being a bit of a jerk again. Read the 5th rule of the ToS
    https://forum.kag2d.com/help/terms/
    Sheesh... :I

16. DonnyCarnage

DonnyCarnage Catapult Fodder

Okay, so based on your post, I'm going to assume that there are TWO diaper fetishist bronies that both go by Aphelion, have similar interests, etcetera-

Where is he forcing his interests? The wordfilter in the mod changes all sentences to be about "messy diapers" whenever an admin feels like it- the original admin skins were wearing diapers.

So I guess Aphelion is pretty comfortable with his diaper fetish, but he's definitely NOT that mysterious other guy with the same name and fetish

17. Rayne

Rayne ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester

locked by request of Aphelion.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.